- New in Last 10 Minutes
- Health risks of irregular work shifts CBS News Video (Today) - Dr. Alan Manevitz, Clinical Psychiatrist at Lenox Hill Hospital in NYC, discusses a new study that shows shift work is linked to a heightened risk of developing type 2 diabetes....
- New in last 15 minutes
- Wisconsin authorities say Green Bay man shoots self after firing at police during car chase Star Tribune - Local News (Today) -
- New In Last 20 minutes
- Shift workers at higher risk of diabetes, study finds The Guardian - Middle East News (Today) - Research finds shift work carries 9% higher risk of type 2 diabetes, especially in men and those with rotating shift patternsMedics, police officers and firefighters could be at increased risk...
- Oil price slips below $102 a barrel as worries over supply, geopolitical tension ease Star Tribune - Business (Today) -
- France sends soldiers to guard Air Algeria wreck San Francisco Chronicle - World News (Today) - PARIS (AP) â€” French officials have dispatched a military unit to secure the site in Mali where an Air Algeria plane crashed in a heavy rainstorm with 116 people aboard.The...
- next >