Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
Latest Real News From 140 News Sites Updated Every 15 Minutes.
- No. 18 Kentucky women roll to 99-39 win over W CarolinaLEXINGTON, Ky. (AP) — Rhyne Howard scored 18 points, Tatyana Wyatt had 16 and No. 18 Kentucky coasted to a 99-39 win over Western Carolina on Tuesday night. Six players scored in double figures for the Wildcats (11-1), with Howard grabbing eight rebounds and Taylor Murray dishing seven assists with five steals to go with […] ..... Read More.5 mins ago
- Brantley scores 23 as Coll. Of Charleston beats Siena 83-58ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — Jarrell Brantley scored 23 points on 8-of-8 shooting, including five 3-pointers, and Grant Riller added 19 points to help College of Charleston beat Siena 83-58 on Tuesday night. Brantley, a senior who came in averaging 20.2 points per game, moved past Tony White Jr. and Marion Busby into ninth on the […] ..... Read More.6 mins ago
- No. 15 Buckeyes overcome slow start, rout Youngstown StateCOLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Kaleb Wesson had a career-high 31 points as No. 15 Ohio State overcame a terrible start and beat Youngstown State 75-56 on Tuesday night. Wesson was dominating in the second half, scoring 26 points as the Buckeyes were again forced to win in come-from-behind fashion. The sophomore topped his previous career-best […] ..... Read More.6 mins ago
- Trump’s safety panel seeks to end Obama-era discipline school policyTrump had insisted earlier in the year that teachers packing heat could prevent massacres, if the government would allow them to concealed carry firearms on school property. ..... Read More.7 mins ago
- Shutdown threat recedes as Trump softens stance on wallWASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump appeared Tuesday to back off his demand for $5 billion to build a border wall, signaling for the first time that he might be open to a deal that would avoid a partial government shutdown. The White House set the tone when press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders indicated that […] ..... Read More.8 mins ago
- Four-star edge rusher Laiatu Latu announces commitment to UW Huskies over USCWith Signing Day on Wednesday, Latu is the 21st recruit to commit to the Huskies' 2019 class. ..... Read More.10 mins ago