Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
Latest Real News From 140 News Sites Updated Every 15 Minutes.
- The Evolution of Queen Letizia and King Felipe’s LoveFor the past 14 years - since they announced their engagement in 2003 - Queen Letizia and King Felipe VI of Spain have shared with us more than a few sweet moments. Their glamorous wedding in 2004 was a true fairy-tale event; the birth of their two daughters, Princess Leonor and Infanta Sofía, a cause for major celebration; and their everyday official appearances and trips, always total treats where they look smiley and just absolutely happy. From the way Felipe helps Letizia down the steps every time she's in heels to the mischievous looks and whispers they share at public hearings, it's pretty obvious that the affection between these two lovebirds only gets stronger as time goes by. They truly are one supercute couple - see what we mean by scrolling through their most adorable moments here. RelatedWe Will Never Get Over Queen Letizia and King Felipe VI's Wedding ..... Read More.7 mins ago
- Widow of Pat Tillman defends players taking a kneeThe widow of former football star and Army veteran Pat Tillman is asking that the death of her husband not be politicized in the ongoing debate over football players taking a knee ..... Read More.8 mins ago
- Dallas Cowboys' pre-anthem compromise was classic Jerry JonesFlamboyant Dallas owner comes up with demonstration that seemingly had something for everybody. ..... Read More.9 mins ago
- COPA Releases Videos Of Crash That Killed Woman, Off-Duty CPD OfficerCHICAGO (CBS) — The Civilian Office of Police Accountability has released video footage of a crash that killed a woman and an off-duty Chicago Police officer following a police pursuit in June. On-duty officers in an unmarked police vehicle shortly before 1 a.m. on June 27 saw 32-year-old Officer Taylor Clark driving his personal SUV near Roosevelt and Independence, authorities said at the time. Clark had finished his shift about 10 minutes earlier and was driving to his girlfriend’s home. The SUV matched the description of a vehicle used in an earlier carjacking. After a short pursuit, the on-duty officers turned off their vehicle’s lights and left “a great distance” between their vehicle and Clark’s SUV, police said. Police later said Clark’s vehicle was not the same vehicle used in the carjacking. Clark drove his SUV through the intersection of Roosevelt and Kostner at “a high rate of speed” and… ..... Read More.10 mins ago
- On Colleges: North Carolina Looking to Slip Through Hole in N.C.A.A. RulesUniversity lawyers have argued that the N.C.A.A. has no right to punish the university for a scandal centered on academics. ..... Read More.10 mins ago
- Jimmy Kimmel celebrates likely end of Obamacare repealKimmel has been vocal in his opposition to Obamacare repeal efforts since his son, Billy, underwent open-heart surgery due to a congenital defect just hours after he was born on April 21. ..... Read More.11 mins ago