Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
Latest Real News From 140 News Sites Updated Every 15 Minutes.
- Bristol City 2-1 Nottingham Forest: Early goals prove keyBristol City maintained their place at the top end of the Championship with a tight victory over Nottingham Forest. Two first-half goals were enough to hold off a comeback by the visitors. ..... Read More.8 mins ago
- Year-old George Michael tributes spark problems in LondonAfter news broke that the 53-year-old had been found dead at his Oxfordshire cottage, thousands of fans flocked to his Georgian mansion in north London to pay their respects. ..... Read More.14 mins ago
- 16 Shocking Celeb Moments Of 2017: Jelena’s Reunion, Kylie’s Pregnancy & MoreThe year 2017 was full of shocking moments from January until December. From Jelena's surprising reunion to the shock of both Kylie and Khloe's pregnancies, this year has us needing a breather. ..... Read More.18 mins ago
- How a Mom Used Her Earrings to Prove That She Was Invisible After Giving BirthLike many new moms, Anastasia Aligiannis noticed that things changed after giving birth to her baby boy. She felt like she had become completely invisible and to prove her point, she took out one of her earrings. It took seven months before anyone noticed that she was only wearing one earring, despite being surrounded by family and friends. "All those social interactions, and no one ever looked me square in the face and noticed," she shared on Facebook. "It sort of cemented to me that as a very busy mom of then two children under two who 'just stayed at home' or 'didn't work.' I had almost become invisible not just to society, but to my family and friends, and really maybe even to myself." RelatedAn Open Letter to the "Hot Mess" Moms Struggling to Keep Their Sh*t Together Anastasia explained that even conversations over the phone followed a… ..... Read More.19 mins ago
- The Weirdly Empowering Reason People Are Getting Nose Jobs to Look Like Meghan MarkleImage Source: Getty / Michael Tullberg Not sure if you've heard yet, but Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are engaged. And whether people are scooping up her favorite $14 fragrance or hoping she'll walk down the aisle wearing natural hair, the world has become obsessed with emulating the beauty secrets of the woman who is going to marry Harry. (TBT to when that was a reality show competition, by the way.) Related18 Photos That Document Meghan Markle's Royal Beauty Transformation We'd be fine just copping her favorite Nars highlighter or Shu Uemera eyelash curler. But to some, that's not enough. As it turns out, more than a few dedicated souls are turning to Markle-inspired cosmetic surgery. In a press release sent to the POPSUGAR offices, the reps of NYC plastic surgeon Dr. Philip J. Miller wrote that, "Patients are flooding in with photos of Meghan Merkle… ..... Read More.19 mins ago
- Facebook’s Naomi Gleit: “You Have to Focus on the Good Things That Happened Th...In the age of social media, there's no better way to take the pulse of the world than by looking at Facebook. It's no surprise, then, that Facebook's year in review encompasses many of the highest highs - and lowest lows - that we've felt in any given calendar year. The 2017 edition of the annual report was released on Dec. 5 and paints a full-color portrait of the year that was, from large scale marches and protests to terrorist attacks and natural disasters to the moments where we came together as one to support the causes we most strongly believe in - it's all documented, calculated, and transformed into metrics that become the touchstones of 2017. This year's report was penned by Naomi Gleit, Facebook's VP of Social Good. Gleit is the third-longest-serving employee of the company and, in her 12 years with Facebook, has been… ..... Read More.23 mins ago
- Nicki Minaj’s “Pink Lemonade” Braids Took 7 Hairstylists and 36 HoursNicki Minaj never fails to inspire us with her ever-changing hairstyles (remember the strawberries and cream look she did at the VMAs?). For the newly released "Motorsport" music video with Migos and Cardi B, she amped up her signature extralong strands with showstopping, floor-length pink ombré braids. They are MESMERIZING. The look was created by celebrity hairstylist Kim Kimble and led by Kendra Garvey. Kim famously did Beyoncé's hair for all the Lemonade videos - including those iconic braids from "Formation." Twitter was quick to notice the similarities between Beyoncé's and Nicki's looks and started calling Nicki's version "pink lemonade" for that reason. Genius. Lemonade and Pink Lemonade 😍😍 pic.twitter.com/Q3rTcIIa84 - shawn (@ihuggednicki) December 7, 2017 Nicki Minaj and Beyoncé Pink Lemonade The remix album pic.twitter.com/vs5mTRviGj - Beyoncé's Apprentice (@TrellBeyLike) December 7, 2017 An additional team of six hairstylists helped, and according to… ..... Read More.23 mins ago