Searchable News & Info From Reliable Sources.
Latest, Unsorted, News Updates:
- Scott Eastwood & Charlotte McKinney Make Out During Sexy Beach Date — See PicsOw ow! ..... Read More.7 mins ago
- Seth Meyers: Trump was so unprepared for debate he ‘maybe forgot Hillary’s nam...The 'Late Night' went live after the debate on Monday night. ..... Read More.7 mins ago
- Norwegian man pleads guilty to threatening Maine policePORTLAND, Maine (AP) — A Norwegian man charged with making threats against Maine police has pleaded guilty in federal court. Twenty-eight-year-old Espen Brungodt, of Bergen, Norway, pleaded guilty to making threatening interstate communications. Authorities said he made the threats against Portland police in August via Twitter and email, threatening to shoot police officers from a […] ..... Read More.8 mins ago
- Gas Explosion in New York Home Injures 7Seven people were injured in a gas explosion in a private home in the New York City borough of the Bronx, the city’s fire department. Six people were transported to a hospital, a department spokesman said. Their conditions were not … ..... Read More.9 mins ago
- Alaska state employee accidentally tweets criticism of Trump’s debate performance on...For a few minutes Monday night, it appeared the Alaska Department of Health and Social Services had some pretty strong feelings about the presidential election.Tweets posted by the @Alaska_DHSS account dealt out harsh words directed at Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump during his debate with Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton. The tweets called Trump a "red-faced mansplainer" and referred to charges in a recently dropped lawsuit that accused Trump of a 1994 rape in connection with billionaire convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein.The tweets were quickly deleted.The mea culpa appeared online about 45 minutes later: We apologize, some recent tweets were inadvertently posted to our account by a DHSS staff member who was logged into the wrong account. — Alaska DHSS (@Alaska_DHSS) September 27, 2016Reached by phone, DHSS public information officer Sarana Schell declined to name her offending co-worker, but said it "was a mistake.""We have to establish a personal account before we can then add" the government… ..... Read More.10 mins ago
- Ahmad Al Faqi Al Mahdi who destroyed ancient shrines in Timbuktu found guilty of war crime...Ahmad Al Faqi Al Mahdi had pleaded guilty and expressed remorse for his role in overseeing the destruction of nine mausoleums sand a mosque door in Timbuktu, Mali in 2012. ..... Read More.11 mins ago