Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- This week’s latest on grannies, fake meat and WinnebagosBad day? There's a granny for that!Chicago-based agency Social Deviant is celebrating its seventh anniversary (coinciding with "Random Acts of Kindness Week") with what it's calling an "InstaGranny" activation Friday. Street teams in downtown Chicago are connecting pedestrians with a "granny" via a live FaceTime feed.Dorothy and Joanne, who are characters played by actors, are working live from the agency's Chicago headquarters, doling out advice and stories about buying homes, marriage, careers and 401(k)s. Continue reading at AdAge.com ..... Read More.11 mins ago
- US and China extend trade talksUS President Donald Trump says a deal is "more likely" than not. ..... Read More.40 mins ago
- Kraft and Stamps.com post big losses while Zillow jumpsStocks that moved substantially or traded heavily on Friday: The Kraft Heinz Co., down $13.23 to $34.95 ..... Read More.50 mins ago
- Twitter co-founder Ev Williams is leaving the company’s boardTwitter Co-founder and former CEO Ev Williams is stepping down from the company's board after 13 years with the company. ..... Read More.59 mins ago
- Trump: Amazon’s dropped deal ‘a big loss’ for hometown NYCPresident Donald Trump is calling Amazon's decision to drop its plans for new headquarters in New York "a big loss" for the city. ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- U.S. Regulator Warns Japan’s Biggest Bank Again on Money LaunderingThe Office of the Comptroller of the Currency said Mitsubishi-UFJ Group had not yet fixed its long-running inability to weed out illegal transactions at some of its branches. ..... Read More.1 hour ago