Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Environmentalists dump on proposal for weaker coal ash rulesDozens of environmentalists and others are speaking out against a proposal from the Environmental Protection Agency that would roll back regulations governing the disposal of ash generated by coal-burning power plants. ..... Read More.37 mins ago
- Stock selloff linked to Trump tariffs: Consumer Technology AssociationA key factor is the rise in steel prices triggered by duties, according to Gary Shapiro. ..... Read More.46 mins ago
- Facebook, Inc. Earnings: What to WatchCan Facebook keep up its wild growth amid News Feed changes and its recent user-data scandal? ..... Read More.51 mins ago
- 1 Headwind IBM Will Face This YearThe mainframe will no longer be a revenue booster in the second half. ..... Read More.52 mins ago
- Business Highlights___ Sell-off in industrial, tech stocks sends Dow down 400 NEW YORK (AP) — After a strong start, U.S. stocks abruptly sold off Tuesday after machinery maker Caterpillar said it doesn't expect to top its first-quarter profit for the rest of the year. ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Lawyers wrap up case blaming pork giant for ghastly smellsJurors in North Carolina are getting a round-up of testimony in a lawsuit filed by more than 500 neighbors of an industrial-scale swine operation. ..... Read More.1 hour ago