Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Home Depot CEO says company hopes to cut costs to reduce impact of tariffs on consumer pri...Home Depot CEO Craig Menear said the company aims to minimize any impact that potential tariffs will have on customers by cutting costs elsewhere in the supply chain. The company makes 70% of its goods domestically, which also lessens the effect. ..... Read More.19 mins ago
- Bristol-Myers Squibb, Celgene slide following news of delayed deal and psoriasis drug dive...Shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb plunged Monday after announcing that the target closing date for the proposed acquisition of Celgene has been pushed back and that the deal will include a divestiture of Otezla, a psoriasis drug. ..... Read More.22 mins ago
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Caesars, Deere, Hostess, Sally BeautyNames on the move ahead of the open. ..... Read More.38 mins ago
- Woman stranded alone on Toronto tarmac after falling asleep on Air Canada planeAn Air Canada passenger traveling home from a weekend in Quebec City found herself stranded on the tarmac alone and in the dark, in what she described as a "nightmare." ..... Read More.40 mins ago
- Warner Bros. names Ann Sarnoff as new chair and CEOAnn Sarnoff has been named the new CEO and chairman of Warner Bros., according to John Stankey, the head of Time Warner. ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Eurostar defends alcohol limits on trainsPassengers have complained about the restrictions of one bottle of wine or four cans of beer. ..... Read More.2 hours ago