Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- The GraduatesThe designers of Vaquera have press, buzz and talent. Can they quit their day jobs now? ..... Read More.53 mins ago
- New York to Settle Inquiry of Rent-to-Own Trailer Park FirmsThe agreement, which the attorney general’s office could announce Thursday, would give people who signed leases the right to recoup their deposits. ..... Read More.53 mins ago
- Unbuttoned: The Season of Peak Sneaker SillinessSneakers increasingly seem like the Dutch tulips of today. Which means the bubble may be about to burst. ..... Read More.55 mins ago
- KitchenAid fights competitors with ‘maker’ campaignDo you have well-worn knives, dough-covered hands or blisters? Then you have the marks of a maker, a cuisine-linked identity that KitchenAid is promoting in its first brand campaign, debuting Thursday."We've always recognized that KitchenAid was focused on a consumer who is unique," says Christina Hoskins, senior brand manager at KitchenAid, which is owned by Whirlpool. She notes that the kitchen brand has run product-focused campaigns in the past, including 2016's "Yours for the making," but that the new marketing push is a higher-level brand campaign for KitchenAid overall. "We spent several months learning more about the consumer we serve," she adds. "We recognize that cooking for them and being a baker, or a maker, in the kitchen is part of who they arepart of their identity."Founded 99 years ago, KitchenAid celebrates its 100th anniversary next year. Yet unlike a century earlier, it is now battling a host of competitors… ..... Read More.55 mins ago
- In Final Column, Jamal Khashoggi Laments Dearth of Free Press in Arab WorldThe Washington Post received the prominent Saudi dissident journalist’s latest piece from his translator the day after he was reported missing in Istanbul. ..... Read More.3 hours ago
- Powerful Executives Have Stepped Away From the Saudis. Not SoftBank’s.The chief executive of SoftBank, Masayoshi Son, and his ambitious Vision Fund, are deeply enmeshed with the oil-rich kingdom, which has promised to invest $45 billion. ..... Read More.4 hours ago