Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Post-it maker 3M’s quarterly profit rises 3.8 percent3M Co , which makes Scotch tape and Post-it notes, reported a 3.8 percent rise in quarterly profit, helped by strong growth in Asia and Latin America. ..... Read More.39 mins ago
- Coca-Cola’s profit plunges 20 percent on bottling refranchising costsCoca-Cola's first-quarter earnings miss expectations by a penny a share. ..... Read More.46 mins ago
- Christian Dior and LVMH combined by French billionaireFrance's richest man makes £10bn move to combine Christian Dior fashion house with luxury firm LVMH. ..... Read More.48 mins ago
- FTSE 100 rises but Carpetright hit as sales slowCarpetright says profits will be at the low end of forecasts amid "tougher trading conditions". ..... Read More.55 mins ago
- LVMH, Arnault to simplify Christian Dior business structureLVMH plans to buy out minority shareholders in Christian Dior, a transaction aimed at boosting LVMH's earnings. ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Better Buy: Celgene Corporation vs. Merck & Co., Inc.Which drug stock wins in a head-to-head matchup between Celgene and Merck? ..... Read More.1 hour ago