Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Government’s budget surplus shrinks in JulyThe £1.2bn surplus was much lower than the £2.7bn analysts had been expecting. ..... Read More.30 mins ago
- Trump puts freeze on Denmark trip after cold shoulder on Greenland dealThe president tweeted Tuesday night talks with Denmark’s Prime Minister Mette Frederiksen would be delayed since she has no interest discussing the possible sale of Greenland to the U.S. ..... Read More.9 hours ago
- VMware acquires security start-up Intrinsic in ongoing cloud pushVMware has become accepting of the corporate rush to the cloud. A new acquisition could help it make more revenue as companies adopt a modern approach called serverless computing. ..... Read More.9 hours ago
- Cramer Remix: Don’t be alarmed by IAC’s spin-off talkJim Cramer eases investor worry over talks that IAC may spinoff ANGI Homeservices and Match Group to boost value. ..... Read More.9 hours ago
- ‘If you say you’re ethical, you have to back it up’CEO Secret: "If you call yourself an ethical company, you'll have to back up every claim you make." ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- The Cold War spy technology which we all useRadio-frequency identification, famously used to bug the US embassy in Moscow, is a cheap way to track objects and data. ..... Read More.10 hours ago