Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Uber losses shrink as ride numbers growThe rise-hailing firm remains heavily loss-making despite a big rise in passenger revenues. ..... Read More.20 mins ago
- FTC clears Amazon.com acquisition of Whole FoodsThe U.S. Federal Trade Commission said on Wednesday it has cleared Amazon.com ..... Read More.26 mins ago
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Kohl’s, Skechers, TaylorMade and MoreEvery weekday, we bring you the Ad Age/iSpot Hot Spots, new TV commercials tracked by iSpot.tv, the real-time TV ad measurement company with attention and conversion analytics from 10 million smart TVs. The ads here ran on national TV for the first time yesterday.A few highlights: Sketchers promotes its You by Sketchers line of women's shoes with scenes of various women looking incredibly happy and fulfilled as they go about their busy days (while, of course, wearing You). Pro golfer Jon Rahm helps TaylorMade hype its "weird in a good way" 5-layer tour ball. And Kohl's once again positions itself as an affordable fashion destination with a sale that's "all about the jeans." Continue reading at AdAge.com ..... Read More.28 mins ago
- Muni bond Wednesday update: 10-year yield fallsA look at the AP Municipal Bond Index for Wednesday, Aug. 23: BIGGEST MOVER: 23-year bonds. ..... Read More.29 mins ago
- Google and Walmart’s Partnership Will Be a Real Test For AmazonIf anyone can take a bite out of Amazon, it's the combined forces of Walmart and Google. ..... Read More.39 mins ago
- What Happened in the Stock Market TodayOn a down day for the market, Lowe's fell on earnings, and American Eagle rose. ..... Read More.42 mins ago