Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- The Cold War spy technology which we all useRadio-frequency identification, famously used to bug the US embassy in Moscow, is a cheap way to track objects and data. ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- Cramer calls Estee Lauder the ‘stock market equivalent of the Patriots’Estee Lauder CEO Fabrizio Freda is "the Bill Belichick of cosmetics. He gets the job done. He does his assignment," Jim Cramer says. ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- Government automatically enrols firms in case of no-deal BrexitBusiness groups urged the government to act after many firms failed to get a customs number. ..... Read More.11 hours ago
- UK bosses earn 117 times average worker despite pay cutThe average salary of the bosses of the UK's largest companies has fallen 13% in the last financial year. ..... Read More.11 hours ago
- Barclays tops list of banks with most IT shutdownsBritish banks experienced more than 10 outages a month in the past year, BBC analysis of new data reveals. ..... Read More.11 hours ago
- Does the future of farming exist beneath city streets?In a disused air raid shelter one company is growing crops, but what are the pros and cons of vertical farming? ..... Read More.11 hours ago