Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Walgreens, Amazon and Wawa find success with the most-overlooked unemployed workerNeurodiverse adults with conditions including autism, ADHD, dyspraxia, dyslexia are finding jobs at businesses large and small, and are an untapped labor pool. ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- After Texas school shooting, the ad industry must move people to act, Pedro Lerma says"We can’t just be heartbroken, horrified, or pissed off," Lerma/ CEO Pedro Lerma writes. "We must use this collective pain to spur action." ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- Goldman’s Move to Unlimited Vacation Is Good for … GoldmanGoldman Sachs is the latest company to let workers take as much time off as they want. That means no more unused days — and no need to pay them out later. ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- How to Weather This Stock Market Storm..... Read More.11 hours ago
- AutoNation’s new ads highlight employees ahead of Indy 500AutoNation, aiming to recruit and retain employees, is launching the multimillion-dollar ad campaign, themed "Go Be Great," to air on television leading up to Sunday's Indianapolis 500. ..... Read More.11 hours ago
- How advertisers can change outdated motherhood narrativesWhile images of motherhood have evolved beyond most stereotypes, advertisers still have a long way to go to present a fuller, more authentic picture. ..... Read More.12 hours ago