Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Covid: Deaths at among lowest proportion since MarchThe Office for National Statistics said 99 deaths involved coronavirus, out of 9,811 recorded in total. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- AAIS Pandemic Policy Endorsement Approved in 6 StatesAAIS (the American Association of Insurance Services) has received approval from six state insurance departments for its health-emergency policy endorsement, clarifying coverage and cancellation provisions in the wake of COVID-19. To date, the endorsement has been approved in Arkansas, Arizona, … ..... Read More.5 hours ago
- Minnesota Warns of Possible Health Care Patient, Donor Data BreachPatients and donors to at least four different health care providers in Minnesota are being notified that their personal information may have been compromised. The potential data breach involves hundreds of thousands of patients and donors at Children’s Minnesota, Allina … ..... Read More.5 hours ago
- 5th Circuit Reasserts Bad Faith Not Necessary to Win Interest Penalty Against Texas InsurersA Houston plaintiff’s attorney defeated State Farm Lloyd’s for the fourth time on the same issue, this time coming away with a federal appellate court ruling that policyholders don’t have to prove that their insurer acted in bad faith in … ..... Read More.6 hours ago
- 3 Alabama Counties Receive Federal Disaster Declaration for Sally DamagePresident Donald Trump on Sunday declared a major disaster in three Alabama counties battered by Hurricane Sally. Storm surge and torrential rains swamped Mobile and Baldwin counties on either side of Mobile Bay when slow-moving Sally made landfall Wednesday on … ..... Read More.6 hours ago
- Frequent Wildfires Decimating Forests Becomes Concern WorldwideWildfires among ponderosa pines and Douglas firs of the U.S. West have long been part of nature’s cycle of renewal, as much as the changing of the seasons. But as climate change makes the region more arid, wildfires have grown … ..... Read More.6 hours ago
- International Conference to Examine Abusive Behavior in GymnasticsThe international gymnastics federation will hold a conference next month to discuss misconduct and abuse in elite programs and develop new rules of conduct, the body said Friday. Gymnasts from countries including Britain, the Netherlands and Australia have come forward … ..... Read More.6 hours ago