Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Can kitchen gardens combat climate change?Growing your own fruit and veg is already eco-friendly, but it could also help fight climate change. ..... Read More.1 day ago
- Boy, 5, given prosthetic arm that lets him hug brotherFive-year-old Jacob Scrimshaw was born eight weeks early with most of his left arm missing. ..... Read More.1 day ago
- FAIR Plan Asks Court to Stop California Insurance Commissioner’s OrderThe FAIR Plan today filed a petition for a writ of mandate seeking to have a court annul, vacate, or withdraw an order issued last month by the California insurance commissioner calling for the Fair Plan to begin offering a … ..... Read More.1 day ago
- Corelogic Integrates 3D Property Measurement into Underwriting PlatformCoreLogic, a global property analytics provider, has integrated HOVER property measurement and 3D technology into the CoreLogic UnderwritingCenter platform for insurance clients. The integration of HOVER provides carriers a way to manage inspection expenditures while allowing policyholders to digitally participate … ..... Read More.1 day ago
- Florida Reports Second Vaping-Related Death, Increase in illnessesThe Florida Department of Health says a second person in Florida has died due to complications from vaping. The Orlando Sentinel reported Wednesday that the department also reported a slight increase in the number of vaping-associated illnesses, which rose from … ..... Read More.1 day ago
- Florida Officials Plan to Raise $100M for Reef Restoration in Florida KeysFederal officials have announced plans to raise $100 million to fund projects to restore seven significant coral reef sites in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. “Mission: Iconic Reefs” calls for restoring nearly 70 acres (28 hectares) of the Florida … ..... Read More.1 day ago
- Model year 2017-19 Ford Super Duty SuperCrew vehicles recalledA front seat belt pretensioner can generate excessive sparks when it deploys By James Limbach of ConsumerAffairs December 13, 2019 Ford Motor Company is recalling nearly 548,000 model year 2017-19 Ford Super Duty SuperCrew vehicles with carpet flooring. A front seat belt pretensioner that deploys during a crash can generate excessive sparks. In some cases, this could ignite the carpet or carpet insulation in the area of the B-pillar which may spread within the vehicle, increasing the risk of injury. What to do Ford will contact owners and dealers will apply foil tape to the carpet and carpet insulation and modify the sound deadener on the back side of the B-pillar trim panel. Owners may contact Ford customer service at (866) 436-733. Ford's reference number for this recall is 19S52. ..... Read More.1 day ago