Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Minimum alcohol price law unveiled in WalesIt is claimed one life a week could be saved in Wales if cheap alcohol sales are banned. ..... Read More.21 mins ago
- Court Sides with Florida Gov in Battle Over Nursing Home GeneratorsFlorida Gov. Rick Scott has won the first round in a legal tug-of-war over his mandate that nursing homes and assisted living facilities install generators. The 1st District Court of Appeal on Thursday rejected a legal challenge to emergency rules … ..... Read More.5 hours ago
- CoreLogic: Hurricane Nate Property Damage Could Top $1BHurricane Nate preliminary loss estimates are estimated to be between $650 million and $1.35 billion, according to CoreLogic. The loss estimates were calculated based on data analysis, total insured and uninsured loss for both residential and commercial properties, including damage … ..... Read More.6 hours ago
- The Checkup: Pediatricians’ New Germ-Control Advice: Bring Your Own ToysThe American Academy of Pediatrics has a new policy on how to minimize passing germs around the doctor’s office. ..... Read More.6 hours ago
- Pratt Named Chief Agency Officer at North Carolina-Based SUNUP Insurance ServicesLarry Pratt has joined SUNUP Insurance Services, headquartered in North Carolina, as the chief agency officer. Pratt will be responsible for leading agency operations for the company. He comes to SUNUP with experience in agency distribution, including extensive experience in … ..... Read More.6 hours ago
- Groundbreaking new cancer treatment approvedA second version of a new cancer treatment that uses a patient's own cells to fight non-Hodgkin's lymphoma has been approved by the FDA. Now 15,000 people may be eligible for the treatment. Dr. Tara Narula reports. ..... Read More.9 hours ago