Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Surgeon suspended over treatment concernsThe doctor worked at the same private healthcare firm as rogue breast surgeon Ian Paterson. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Coronavirus: Schools to be advised not to close over suspected casesNew guidance will tell schools not to close if there is a suspected case of coronavirus. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Coronavirus: A Cameroon student on how he recoveredChina-based student Kem Senoua is the first African to contract the virus - he spoke to the BBC. ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- Egg-freezing: What’s the success rate?The fertility expert Lord Winston warns the success rate could be as low as 1% but others say it is considerably higher. ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- How safe are breast implants?It's a question that's surprisingly difficult to answer. ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- ‘I lost my left ear to my tanning addiction’Anthea Smith tells the BBC's Laura Mcmullan, who also had skin cancer, that she used sunbeds for years. ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- The doctors and lawyers giving advice on TikTokThe BBC meets the medics and lawyers across America who are using the app to help educate the public. ..... Read More.10 hours ago