Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Persian shallot ‘could help fight TB antibiotic resistance’Properties in Persian shallots could boost the effects of antibiotic treatment, a study says. ..... Read More.7 hours ago
- Football frenzy can raise heart risks for fansCheering on your team at a high-stakes sporting event gets the adrenaline pumping -- and doctors say it can actually take a toll on your health. CBS Philly health reporter Stephanie Stahl has the story. ..... Read More.8 hours ago
- Trump Passed a Cognitive Exam. What Does That Really Mean?The exam, called the Moca, is widely used in doctor’s offices, but it is not sophisticated enough to diagnose mental decline, experts say. ..... Read More.8 hours ago
- Sushi lover pulled 5-foot tapeworm from intestinesThe California man had a major scare when a trip to the bathroom led to a disturbing discovery ..... Read More.9 hours ago
- The 747 Had a Great Run. But Farewell Doesn’t Mean the End.The final Boeing 747 flight by any commercial United States airline took to the sky recently, with some tears and farewells. But a new life for the plane beckons. ..... Read More.9 hours ago
- Church of England warns future of Down’s ‘under question’The Church of England fears new pre-natal tests could lead to a rise in abortions of babies with Down's. ..... Read More.9 hours ago
- The big game could take a toll on your heartAs football frenzy grips the nation for the NFL Conference Championships, experts warn the adrenaline-pumping excitement can pose risks ..... Read More.9 hours ago