Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Vaginismus: ‘My body won’t let me have sex’Vaginismus is a psychosexual disorder that can destroy people's lives - so why does no one talk about it? ..... Read More.5 days ago
- Rugby’s Gareth Thomas on HIV: ‘I want to break the stigma’Former Wales captain Gareth Thomas says by revealing his condition he wants to educate everybody, including himself. ..... Read More.5 days ago
- FDA finds cancer-causing chemical in ZantacU.S. agency found low levels of a "probable" cancer-causing chemical in Zantac and generic heartburn medications ..... Read More.5 days ago
- What we still don’t know about the effects of vapingAccording to the most recent data from the Centers for Disease Control, there have been 380 confirmed and probable cases of lung-related illnesses linked to e-cigarettes or vaping products and six confirmed deaths. Major questions remain. Dr. David Agus joins “CBS This Morning: Saturday” to discuss what consumers need to know about the risks of vaping. ..... Read More.5 days ago
- FDA finds cancer-causing chemical in heartburn medicine ZantacSmall amounts of a cancer-causing chemical have been found in the popular heartburn medication Zantac, as well is in generic forms of the drug, known as Ranitidine. The FDA is not issuing a recall and says patients can continue taking the medication. Zantac's maker says it takes patient safety seriously and is committed to working with the FDA. Dr. David Agus joins “CBS This Morning: Saturday” to discuss what consumers need to know. ..... Read More.5 days ago
- Teen with vape-related lung illness sues Juul LabsAccording to the lawsuit, the 18-year-old had been vaping for about a year and a half but was recently hospitalized for severe lung damage ..... Read More.6 days ago
- ‘Time outs’ don’t do any harm, parents toldIf used appropriately, they can be effective in reducing problem behaviour, a US study suggests. ..... Read More.6 days ago