Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- FDA Report Faults Agency’s Food Unit for Leaderless DysfunctionSpurred by the infant formula crisis, a panel found that the agency shied away from tough decisions, sometimes fearing confrontations with industry over enforcement of critical public health issues. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Are we on the verge of a new grocery landscape?Regulatory clearance remains uncertain, but a Kroger-Albertsons merger could spark changes across the marketplace ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Instacart delivers the scent of the season — fresh-cut trees — for the first time this holiday s...Customers can conveniently get same-day, nationwide delivery of live trees — along with all of their seasonal decor — via the Instacart App ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Carbon Monoxide Leak at Chicago Church Sends 12 to HospitalsCHICAGO (AP) – Twelve people were hospitalized after a carbon monoxide leak at a church on Chicago’s South Side, fire officials said. The Chicago Fire Department said that just after 1 p.m. it was called to the New Philadelphia Church … ..... Read More.4 hours ago
- Texas Court: Plaintiffs Alleging Brain Damage Must Submit to Independent TestsA family seeking $33 million in economic damages for alleged brain injuries caused by exposure to carbon monoxide must submit to a battery of neuropsychological tests by the defendant’s doctor, the Texas Supreme Court ruled. The high court on Friday … ..... Read More.4 hours ago
- Frozen raspberries recalled due to potential hepatitis A contaminationExportadora Copramar voluntarily recalled 1,260 cases of frozen raspberries sold under the James Farm brand. ..... Read More.4 hours ago
- Texas Leaders Diverge on How to Fix Power GridThe legislative session is more than a month away, but fault lines are already emerging between Texas’ top two Republican leaders on two major issues. Both Gov. Greg Abbott and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick want to use the state’s massive … ..... Read More.4 hours ago