Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Economic Insights: Gold Versus FarmlandBalance has returned to the relative value of gold versus farmland. The ratio reflecting the ounces of gold required to buy an acre of Illinois or Iowa farmland has eased back to levels existing in the early 2000s, prior to the explosion in gold and then farmland prices. ..... Read More.8 hours ago
- Farmers accessed nearly $6 million more in loans than they did in 2016Farmers accessed nearly $6 million more in loans than they did in 2016. ..... Read More.9 hours ago
- The Food Animal and Reproductive Medicine (FARM) Club at UC Davis SchoThe Food Animal and Reproductive Medicine (FARM) Club at UC Davis School of Veterinary Medicine would like to announce that registration for their annual cattle symposium is now open. ..... Read More.9 hours ago
- The Relevance TestUsable information comes from filtering data via knowledge. It seems to me that a lot of folks are having trouble with the filters getting clogged! My original title for this piece was “Should it Matter?” Will a 20,000 tonne export sale truly affect grain prices? Not much, unless it is part of a pattern of a number of such sales. Then you know prices are cheap enough to stimulate consumption. I had a lot of questions about NAFTA this week out on the speaking circuit. Should it matter? ..... Read More.9 hours ago
- Understanding the Tax OverhaulThe top nine changes that could impact your farm business ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- Expanding into the Northeast could get a2 Milk to 60,000 million new cExpanding into the Northeast could get a2 Milk to 60,000 million new customers and add 1,400 new stores. ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- Shutdown Lite: Trump Trying to Lessen Pain of Government ClosingShutdown Lite: Trump Trying to Lessen Pain of Government Closing ..... Read More.10 hours ago