Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Planting Advances as Midwest Rains LoomGrain markets are lower as US farmers rush to plant their crops ahead of the coming rains. Outside markets await new news on tensions with North Korea, policy reforms out of Washington, as well as the Consumer Confidence report this morning. ..... Read More.3 hours ago
- 2 Found Guilty in 1st Trial Over Bundy Standoff in NevadaA jury found two men guilty of federal charges Monday in an armed standoff that stopped federal agents from rounding up cattle near Cliven Bundy's Nevada ranch in 2014. ..... Read More.9 hours ago
- Is a Presidential Pardon in Order for Cheating?..... Read More.10 hours ago
- Senate Confirms Sonny Perdue as USDA SecretaryIt has been 101 days since Tom Vilsack abruptly departed as Secretary of Agriculture a full week before President Donald Trump took office. Now, that vacancy that has been officially filled by former Georgia governor Sonny Perdue by a vote of 87 to 11 during a April 24, 2017 Senate hearing. ..... Read More.14 hours ago
- Trump Could Cut Corporate Tax Rate to 15%President Donald Trump will call for cutting taxes for individuals and lowering the corporate rate to 15 percent to fulfill a promise he made during his campaign, according to a White House official. ..... Read More.15 hours ago
- USDA Crop Progress Report: Farmers Catching Up.Corn is 17% Planted & Soybean Crop 6% In ..... Read More.19 hours ago
- Better bovine TB testing could be on the wayNew Mexico research says a bovine blood test is possible to determine TB ..... Read More.20 hours ago