Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- What’s Standing Hay Worth?One of the challenges in coming up with a value for standing hay is the lack of established market price information like corn and soybeans. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Peter Martin: Strategy to Manage Transaction RiskAs you know, buying or selling a farm is a complex process that entails risk and reward for both parties. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- American Countryside: Monument to a PestIn the early 1900s, cotton was king around Enterprise, Ala., and much of the southern U.S. But a silent southern invasion was just beginning. ..... Read More.3 hours ago
- Trump’s Budget Plan Calls for $200B in Infrastructure RepairsPresident Trump’s federal budget is calling for a $3.6 trillion reduction in government spending over the next 10 years. Roughly $38 billion would be cuts from agriculture such as limits on crop insurance premiums. ..... Read More.3 hours ago
- Worst Weeds, RankedIt’s no secret that weeds are a farmer’s enemy—but which weeds pose the biggest threat? The Weed Science Society of America (WSSA) recently deployed a survey to nearly 200 weed scientist across North America to find out more about weeds in farmers’ fields. ..... Read More.4 hours ago
- Heads of UN food agencies visit famine-stricken South SudanFAO's José Graziano da Silva and WFP's David Beasley made their appeal during a visit to Unity State, one of the areas in South Sudan worst hit by the current hunger crisis. ..... Read More.1 day ago
- Are You At Risk?Should GM be labeled? ..... Read More.1 day ago