Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Proposed Saskatchewan Cull Sow Slaughter Plant Offers Biosecurity and Animal Welfare AdvantagesA partner in Polar Pork Farms suggests the creation of a Saskatchewan based cull sow slaughtering facility would enhance biosecurity and improve animal welfare. ..... Read More.3 weeks ago
- U.S. Pork Sector Launches Biosecurity Gap AnalysisA Fort Collins, Colorado based analytics firm will conduct an assessment of the U.S. pork sector's biosecurity in an effort to identify and correct any gaps that might exists. ..... Read More.3 weeks ago
- Viterra builds new terminal in Man.The new terminal under construction in Rosser, Man. will better serve area growers. ..... Read More.3 weeks ago
- Flea beetle control in canolaJustin Krieger, Marketing Development Representative at Bayer Crop Science, discusses flea beetles in Western Canada. He shares crop scouting tips and a new insecticide for flea beetle control in canola. ..... Read More.3 weeks ago
- Another Group of Temporary Foreign Workers Have COVID-19Several temporary foreign workers remain in isolation after they tested positive for COVID 19 this month. ..... Read More.3 weeks ago
- Ag In Motion Goes Digital This WeekAg in Motion is going digital this year. The new online event "Ag in Motion Discovery Plus" runs this week and producers have free access. Show Director Rob O'Connor says COVID-19 has really slowed a lot of things down, but not agriculture. ..... Read More.3 weeks ago