Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- ‘Transformers’ Tom DeSanto, China’s CITIC Guoan Pact On Co-ProductionsX-Men co-writer and Transformers producer Tom DeSanto has teamed with Citic Guoan, a division of Chinese conglomerate Citic Group, on a series of films for the global market. The pact, which was unveiled at the close of the Beijing International Film Festival, is said to include a $120M U.S.-China co-production project. “We are joining hands with Hollywood legend Tom DeSanto to jointly create a series of movies incorporating Chinese culture for the global audience,”… ..... Read More.11 mins ago
- 23 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Love It or List It’s Hilary & Dav...If you've ever caught an episode of HGTV's Love It or List It, then you know the chemistry between hosts David Visentin and Hilary Farr is something to behold. No, they're not married - but the duo have an epic banter that clearly shows how comfortable they are in each other's company! Their back-and-forth is on display every Monday, when their show airs at 9 p.m. We recently caught up with David and Hilary during a break from their work on the series. The result of our conversation with the pair is a list of 23 amazing facts every true HGTV fan needs to know. ..... Read More.14 mins ago
- 2017 Webby Awards: Lady Gaga, Kimmel’s Mean Tweets, and ‘Mr. Robot’ Among WinnersThe annual Webby Awards celebrate the very best the Internet has to offer, and the winners for this year’s award show were just announced. There were over 13,000 entries across hundreds of categories in six distinct fields — Websites, Social, Film & Video, Mobile Sites & Apps, Podcasts & Digital Audio, and Advertising, Media, & PR. Fan-voted People’s Voice Awards... Read more » ..... Read More.18 mins ago
- ‘Rainbow Rangers’: Nickelodeon Acquires CGI-Animated Preschool Series From Genius Bran...Nickelodeon has acquired U.S. and Caribbean Basin broadcast rights to season one of CGI-animated preschool series Rainbow Rangers from Genius Brands International. Currently in development, the 11-episode mission-based action adventure series debuted at MIPJunior at Cannes last October and is expected to air on Nickelodeon's preschool channel, Nick Jr. Rainbow Rangers blends fantasy and action-adventure with relatable, accessible stories about friendship and saving the… ..... Read More.18 mins ago
- Which of Kim Kardashian’s Weddings Was More Insane? An InvestigationWhen it comes to over-the-top celebrity relationships, no one does it better than Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. From their rollercoaster courtship to Kanye's jaw-dropping proposal, everything about them is cranked to 11. It should be obvious, then, that their May 2014 wedding was a lavish, blow-out affair attended by Hollywood's A-list. At this point, the only couple that can even come close to topping their Italian nuptials is maybe . . . Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries? That's right - the August 2011 wedding that launched hundreds of 72-day jokes was also an insane, over-the-top affair. How do the two events stack up? Well, let's just say they're both a little fancier than Kim's $60 Las Vegas wedding was. RelatedSay What? Kanye's Most Ridiculous Quotes About Kim ..... Read More.19 mins ago
- Kate Middleton’s 10 Biggest Style-Defining MomentsAfter Kate Middleton wore Chanel for the first time during her 2017 Paris Tour, we knew it was time to celebrate her biggest style moments. Kate has taken a page from former first lady Michelle Obama, supporting not only her favorite designers but also those who deserve a nod at the right time. There is no better place to champion Karl Lagerfeld than France, where the creative director is based, and Kate put Naeem Khan on the map when she chose one of his dresses for a trip to the Taj Mahal. And of course, it was back in 2011 when the duchess famously worked with Sarah Burton on her Alexander McQueen wedding gown. Over the years, Kate has certainly proven she's got an eye for fashion, but these top 10 moments are true proof. RelatedA Rundown of Kate Middleton's 17 Favorite Designers at Fashion Week ..... Read More.19 mins ago