Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Khloe Kardashian Sizzles In Sexy White Dress For Romantic Date With Tristan ThompsonKhloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson could not have looked more in love when they grabbed dinner at Nobu in Malibu! She totally gazed adoringly at him and he couldn't take his eyes off her! ..... Read More.7 mins ago
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Maybelline’s Upcoming Wonder Woman Makeup Collection!A post shared by Stay informed! 📲💄 (@makeupworldnews) on Jun 24, 2017 at 12:31pm PDT Holy sh*t! We just got our first sneak peek at what appears to be Maybelline's upcoming Wonder Woman collection, and we can barely contain ourselves. The collection was first spotted by Instagram user @g_glowbeauty and later reposted by @makeupworldnews, a trusted source for major beauty product launches. So far, all we know is the collection will include matte liquid lipstick, Colossal Big Shot mascara, and Amazonian-inspired nail polishes that we'll want to wear all year long. Watch this space for updates, including an official confirmation from Maybelline itself when it arrives. In the meantime, check out how these beauty babes created "super" badass looks with their Wonder Woman brushes. ..... Read More.16 mins ago
- Mom’s Honest Post Will Make You Think Twice Before Ever Judging Another ParentLaura Mazza has a message for everyone: "Don't judge me." This mom and blogger knows that every mom has been shamed at some point and all parents are guilty of passing judgment on another at one point. However, it needs to end now. "If I complain about my children, don't say I don't love them," she wrote on Facebook. "If I say how perfect they are, don't tell me I'm too braggy." RelatedWhy We Need to Stop Shaming the Moms Who "Make It Look Easy" Laura is sick of people saying that she's ranting if she's ever honest about motherhood because they didn't see how many years she felt afraid to share how alone she actually felt. She also is tired of the negative comments that people feel entitled to spew at moms no matter how a she decides to feed her baby. "Don't judge the mother who is… ..... Read More.19 mins ago
- Amazon Prime Members, Did You Know About This Free Perk?Most already know how great Amazon Prime can be for instant gratification and last-minute necessities, but not everyone (including Prime members!) is taking advantage of this other benefit that's included in the cost of membership. Amazon Prime Reading is an added bonus to the annual $99 membership fee that allows Prime members free access to over a thousand books, magazines, comics, Kindle Singles, and more. Amazing, right? That means you can read whenever you want, wherever you want, as much as you want. The best part is that these free Kindle ebooks can be enjoyed without a Kindle or Fire tablet. As long as you have an iOS or Android device, they're available for your reading pleasure on free Kindle apps. You're not stuck with the same rotation of material, either. Fresh selections are continuously added, like the "New and Notable" reads below. Especially if you're a… ..... Read More.21 mins ago
- Get Your Credit Card Ready – These 15 Summer Dresses From H&M Are All on SaleIf you're a sucker for a good sale, you're in luck - H&M is having an amazing one with up to 60 percent off of dreamy dresses. Some retailers wait until the end of the season to put maxis and minis on sale, but you don't have to wait this time. If you're looking for a way to keep cool this season, check our these affordable choices and get one before they're gone. We just found another reason to love H&M. ..... Read More.21 mins ago
- How Gal Gadot Went From Beauty Queen to Leading Lady, in PicturesGal Gadot has been working on cementing her place in Hollywood since her first movie role in 2009's Fast & Furious, and now, thanks to her lead role in Wonder Woman, practically everyone knows her name. But what was Gal up to before she caught the acting bug, you ask? Well, when the aspiring star was only 19 years old, she competed in and won the 2004 Miss Israel pageant. She then moved on to the Miss Universe pageant in Quito, Ecuador, that same year but ended up losing to Jennifer Hawkins (aka Miss Australia). RelatedWho Is Gal Gadot's Husband? Get to Know the Lucky Man Who's Married to Wonder Woman After her stint in pageantry, Gal was conscripted into the Israel Defense Forces (conscription is mandatory in Israel for both men and women), where she served two years as a physical fitness specialist and taught gymnastics and calisthenics.… ..... Read More.21 mins ago