Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- ‘Crazy Rich Asians,’ ‘Late Show With Stephen Colbert’ Win Publicity Campaign Award...Hollywood publicists have selected “Crazy Rich Asians” as the top movie publicity campaign for 2018 and “The Late Show With Stephen Colbert” as the best television campaign. Warner Bros.’ “Crazy Rich Asians” topped the campaigns for Disney’s “Black Panther,” Fox’s “Bohemian Rhapsody,” Paramount’s “A Quiet Place,” Sony’s “Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse,” and Universal’s “Halloween” for […] ..... Read More.24 mins ago
- Live+3 Ratings for Week of Feb. 11: ‘Masked Singer’ Easily Tops CompetitionFox’s “The Masked Singer” was the highest-rated broadcast show of the week in both Live+Same Day and Live+3. For the week of Feb. 11, the unscripted singing competition series went from a 2.4 rating in adults 18-49 to a 3.4, a rise of 42%. In total viewers, the show went from 7.8 million viewers to […] ..... Read More.28 mins ago
- Nicky Whelan steps out in a body hugging dress for the Cadillac Oscar Week CelebrationShe is set to star opposite Bruce Willis in action movie Trauma Center. ..... Read More.30 mins ago
- Angelina Jolie takes her son Maddox, 17, on a tour of New York University She's making sure her children are getting the best in education. And Angelina Jolie proved on trend as she was spotted with son Maddox on a university tour during a visit to New York City. ..... Read More.30 mins ago
- The Originals’ Leah Pipes Is Headed to Another Witchy CW Series, and It’s Not ...Leah Pipes is headed back to The CW for a witchin' good time, but probably not on the series you'd hoped.Entertainment Weekly shared the news today that Pipes will recur on this season of Charmed as Fiona Callahan, Harry's (Rupert Evans) former charge and Elder Charity's (Virginia Williams) younger ... Read More >Other Links From TVGuide.comThe OriginalsLeah PipesCharmedTyler Blackburn ..... Read More.36 mins ago
- How the ‘Rich Eisen Show’ Mixes Sports and Showbiz in a Entertaining MixWalking through the El Segundo studio where veteran sportscaster Rich Eisen tapes his daily “Rich Eisen Show,” the sheer density of sports memorabilia is overwhelming — everything from game balls to jerseys, gear, autographs and uncountable photos are crammed onto every inch of wall and desk space. But step into Eisen’s dressing room, and the […] ..... Read More.42 mins ago