Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Jenni Falconer shows off her toned figure in mesh panel leggings and a running vestThe broadcaster, 44, has put her theory into practice as she left the Global Radio studios on Wednesday following her early morning Smooth FM show. ..... Read More.35 mins ago
- Tokyo Increases Virus Alert as Theater Venue Hosts Cluster of New InfectionsTokyo governor Yuriko Koike announced Wednesday that the city government is upping its coronavirus alert to the highest level on a one-to-four scale. This is in reaction to a rising number of infections, which increased by 165. From early July, there have been more than 100 new infections almost daily in Tokyo, reaching a high […] ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Apple and Ireland Win $15 Billion European Union Tax AppealApple and the Republic of Ireland have won an appeal against a European Commission ruling that the technology giant pay €13 billion ($14.8 billion) in taxes in the country. In 2016, the Commission, which is the executive wing of the European Union, had concluded that Ireland had enabled Apple to pay “substantially less tax than […] ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- ITV Show ‘The Cube’ Returns With $1.2 Million JackpotU.K. broadcaster ITV’s BAFTA-winning gameshow “The Cube” is returning for an eighth season after a five-year hiatus, with a £1 million ($1.26 million) jackpot up for grabs. Host Phillip Schofield will again present the show, which sees contestants attempt seemingly simple tasks within the high-pressure confines of the show’s central Perspex box. In keeping with […] ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Google to Invest $4.5 Billion in India’s Reliance JioGlobal tech giant Google is to invest $4.5 billion in Jio Platforms, the broadband and streaming business built by India’s Reliance Industries. The move follows similar investments into Reliance Jio by Facebook and an A-list clutch of international finance groups. The deal gives Google a 7.73% stake in Jio Platforms. It implies an equity valuation […] ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- France’s TF1 Adapts Global Agency’s ‘Is That Really Your Voice?’French broadcaster TF1 will air entertainment show “Good Singers,” hosted by TV personality Anthony Lambert, from July 17. The weekly prime time show is based on Istanbul-headquartered distributor Global Agency’s original format “Is That Really Your Voice?,” created by Izzet Pinto, in which a panel must select the talented singers from a group based purely […] ..... Read More.3 hours ago