Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Here’s why the end of HBO’s ‘Watchmen’ is surprisingUSA TODAY TV Editor Gary Levin explains why he's a bit surprised that HBO's series "Watchmen" is coming to an end after just one season. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- ‘Suppressed: The Fight to Vote’: Film ReviewIn 2018, Stacey Abrams, having served in the Georgia House of Representatives for 10 years, ran as the Democratic candidate for governor of Georgia. She was the first African-American woman in the United States to be chosen as a gubernatorial nominee by one of the two major parties. Abrams had tremendous support, and after losing […] ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Apple TV Plus Announces Premiere Dates for Steven Spielberg’s ‘Amazing Stories,’ Mor...Apple TV Plus announced the premiere dates for a number of upcoming series, including Steven Spielberg’s “Amazing Stories.” “Amazing Stories,” a reimagining of the original anthology series, will debut five episodes on Mar. 6. One of these is “The Rift,” a first look from which can be seen above, that stars Kerry Lynn Bishe, Whitney […] ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Yeardley Smith, Sebastian Maniscalco on the Future of Podcasting at iHeart Radio Podcast A...The 2020 iHeartRadio Podcast Awards showed the range of people are making their way into the booming audio industry as comedians and actors such as Sebastian Maniscalco, Roselyn Sanchez and husband Eric Winter, and Yeardley Smith attended the show, each promoting their own podcasts. Smith, the popular voice actress best recognized for her 31-year stint […] ..... Read More.3 hours ago
- Box Office: ‘Bad Boys for Life’ Crossing $100 Million WorldwideSony’s “Bad Boys for Life,” the third entry in the Will Smith and Martin Lawrence-led action series, ruled over the global box office and is expected to cross the $100 million mark through the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday weekend. The threequel, directed by Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah, scored $38.6 million overseas, along […] ..... Read More.3 hours ago
- Singer David Olney Dies During Performance at Florida’s 30A FestivalSinger-songwriter David Olney has died at age 71, after falling silent and dropping his head in the midst of a performance at the 30A Songwriters Festival in Florida Saturday night. Some news reports said he “collapsed” on stage, but that isn’t quite true: Olney simply became still on his stool, leading some audience members and […] ..... Read More.4 hours ago