Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Exclusive: Morphe Is Coming to Ulta – and There’s a Brand-New Palette!Morphe may have been founded in 2008 by brother-sister duo Chris and Linda Tawil, but nearly a decade later, it's blowing up. Today, the brand is known for being beloved by bloggers, makeup artists, and all of you beauty-lovers at home for its gorgeous eye shadow palettes, unique blending sponges, and affordable, high-quality brushes. Now, we can reveal that the brand is expanding even further: it's coming to Ulta! "Morphe enjoys a huge social following and a fan base of some of social media's most influential," said Julie Tomasi, senior vice president of merchandising at Ulta Beauty. "Their internet visibility and differentiated offerings have made them one of the most-requested brands by our guests. We are thrilled to be Morphe's exclusive retail partner and offer popular items like their quality makeup brushes and eye-shadow palettes to our guests in-store and online later this year." Expect 13 brushes and applicators… ..... Read More.7 mins ago
- 3 Things You Need to Be Focusing on If You Want to Up Your Fitness GameWe've all been there: out of breath, over it, and ready to throw in our gym towels and never look back. Oftentimes this happens because we're not seeing progress with our workouts, at least not the kind we were expecting. What gives? To get to the bottom of what's stalling our progress, we turned to personal trainer Austin Lopez, CSCS. More often than not, it's likely that the "overload principle" is being ignored, Austin told POPSUGAR. A basic tenet in training, the overload principle is easy to grasp and makes total sense. Put simply, we need to consistently be working harder to see change. "You have to push yourself more because the body is good at adapting to whatever you throw at it," Austin said. If you want to see changes, you need to change it up - and often. But you don't need to go into it… ..... Read More.13 mins ago
- The Story of 2 High School Friends, Her Illness, and Their Halloween WeddingWhen looking at Diyanna and David's wedding photos, you wouldn't guess that chronic illness was something that the couple has had to deal with. Although now in good health, Diyanna has lived with cystic fibrosis all her life, and David's been lovingly along for the ride since they met 16 years ago in high school. It's been a tough journey to say the least, but they've spoken to "in sickness and in health" long before Diyanna finally said "yes." The two were both friends in the art department. She'd help him dye his blue hair and glue his spiked mohawk that was so tall, it forced him to drive with his head out the window. They grew closer over the years, and after college, David continuously asked Diyanna to marry him. For fear of ruining their friendship, she rejected him again and again until one Halloween night at her… ..... Read More.23 mins ago
- Obviously This Blogger’s Wedding Look Comes With Some Really Good ShoesIf you've been following Jane Aldridge, aka Sea of Shoes, then you know the blogger's penchant for eclectic, vintage-forward fashion and her serious love of shoes. Both were on display at her wedding on Saturday. As a bride, Jane stunned in a romantic, off-the-shoulder gown fit for a Jane Austen heroine and complete with a bustle. She finished the look with a stunning solitaire ring and a simple strand of diamonds on her wrist, while flowers in her hair added to the fairy-tale feel. Still, it wouldn't be a Jane Aldridge signature look without a pair of fabulous shoes - and the bride delivered. Jane selected a shimmering gold pair of pumps that complemented, without upstaging, her gorgeous dress. Read on to see the blogger's dream-worthy look in all its glory. ..... Read More.27 mins ago
- 40 Pieces You Need in Your Wardrobe by 40Like a fine wine, our wardrobes only get better with time. So by the year there are 40 candles on the birthday cake, women have pretty much reached peak wardrobe. With the wisdom of knowing their bodies and the experience of seeing trends come and go, women over 40 have a honed sense of style that we all can aspire to. From sleek pencil skirts to tailored trenches, check out the pieces that have earned a place in your closet, as you count how many you already own. ..... Read More.28 mins ago
- Michael Fassbender and Alicia Vikander’s Cutest Couple Moments – on and Off Sc...Michael Fassbender and Alicia Vikander are notoriously private about their romance, but that doesn't mean they're any less adorable. Despite staying out of the spotlight for most of their nearly three-year relationship, the pair, who reportedly tied the knot in Ibiza, Spain, have given us a few rare glimpses of their love from time to time. Whether they're sharing the screen in The Light Between Oceans or they're sharing sweet PDA during award shows, it's clear these two are quite smitten with each other. See some of their rare couple moments (on and off screen) ahead. RelatedAnd Now, a Selection of Supersexy Pictures From Michael Fassbender ..... Read More.33 mins ago