Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- 23 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Love It or List It’s Hilary & Dav...If you've ever caught an episode of HGTV's Love It or List It, then you know the chemistry between hosts David Visentin and Hilary Farr is something to behold. No, they're not married - but the duo have an epic banter that clearly shows how comfortable they are in each other's company! Their back-and-forth is on display every Monday, when their show airs at 9 p.m. We recently caught up with David and Hilary during a break from their work on the series. The result of our conversation with the pair is a list of 23 amazing facts every true HGTV fan needs to know. ..... Read More.12 mins ago
- 16 Little-Known Swimsuit Labels You’re Going to LoveVeroniInstead of reaching for the trusty triangle bikini you've been wearing for ages, this season, refresh your swimsuit drawer. You don't have to shop at the typical spots to update your collection. Instead, allow us to introduce you to 16 brands you might not know about, all of which you're bound to obsess over. These labels decorate their designs with unexpected details and they're refreshing silhouettes in ways we never imagined. You'll probably be excited to find that fashion houses like Tory Burch and Jonathan Simkhai have impressive, well-made beachwear, and you'll be delightfully surprised by the assortment of suits at Evarae, Veronica Dreyer, and Montce, all companies that are about to make it big. Just scroll to find your favorite. Related12 Brands You Need to Know For High-Waisted Swimsuits ..... Read More.17 mins ago
- ‘Life’s About to Get Good’ for Shania Twain with new album, Stagecoach a...The name of Vincent Van Gogh probably isn’t one that springs to mind for most people in connection with pop-country superstar Shania Twain. But the Canadian singer and songwriter feels a special connection with the 19th century post-Impressionist painter in terms of how she’s gone about writing ..... Read More.17 mins ago
- Most Shocking Live TV Moments of All TimeGoing off script! Us Weekly Video rounded up some of the most shocking and unforgettable moments that have gone down on live television throughout the years. Watch the video above to relive them!Janet Jackson’s Nipplegate wardrobe malfunction at the This article originally appeared on www.usmagazine.com: Most Shocking Live TV Moments of All Time ..... Read More.17 mins ago
- 17 Sheer Sunscreens That Blend Right InI have dark skin, but not being easily able to find a sunscreen that doesn't leave a gross white residue on my skin isn't an excuse to skip the SPF. Sunscreen formulas have gotten lighter and sheerer, and there are now more options than ever to try. It might be annoying to have to date your way around different brands to find "the one," but with sun rays getting stronger and a rise in skin cancer cases among Hispanics, it's worth it. This list of 17 sheer formulas is a great start. They promise to blend right in, and from my experience, they do just that. Read ahead to find your Summer shopping list, and don't forget to reapply every two hours! ..... Read More.17 mins ago
- Which of Kim Kardashian’s Weddings Was More Insane? An InvestigationWhen it comes to over-the-top celebrity relationships, no one does it better than Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. From their rollercoaster courtship to Kanye's jaw-dropping proposal, everything about them is cranked to 11. It should be obvious, then, that their May 2014 wedding was a lavish, blow-out affair attended by Hollywood's A-list. At this point, the only couple that can even come close to topping their Italian nuptials is maybe . . . Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries? That's right - the August 2011 wedding that launched hundreds of 72-day jokes was also an insane, over-the-top affair. How do the two events stack up? Well, let's just say they're both a little fancier than Kim's $60 Las Vegas wedding was. RelatedSay What? Kanye's Most Ridiculous Quotes About Kim ..... Read More.17 mins ago