Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
Latest Real News From 140 News Sites Updated Every 15 Minutes.
- South African man drugged, sexually assaulted by group of women for his spermA man in South Africa was kidnapped and raped at gunpoint by three women who then collected his semen in coolers. The 33-year-old victim was helping these women get directions when one of them got out of the car and held him at gunpoint while he was distracted giving the directions. The women then bundled him into their BMW and drove 500km away. There, they stopped and began to attempt to arouse him, forcing him to drink an “unknown substance” after he did not respond to their fondling. Constable Mncedi Mbombo said, “They then forced him to drink an unknown substance from a bottle. This got him aroused quickly even though he was still scared and didn’t want to have sex.” The women then raped the man multiple times and collected his semen, storing it in coolers, before they then abandoned him and drove off, leaving him 500km away… ..... Read More.2 years ago
- Bobbi Kristina’s father Bobby & aunt appointed as her co-guardiansLast month, Bobby Brown petitioned to become Bobbi Kristina Brown’s guardian and the conservator of her finances. A judge named him co-guardian, alongside Bobbi Kristina’s aunt, Pat Houston, but not conservator. Judge Jeryl Debra Rosh this week decided to split the guardianship of the comatose Bobbi Kristina between the two parties and appointed a third party, who is as yet unidentified, as conservator of her finances. Both sides praised the decision. “We are appreciative of the manner in which Judge Jeryl Debra Rosh handled this matter,” read a formal joint statement. In the meantime, Pat Houston remains executor of the trust fund, worth millions, that has not yet been fully paid to Bobbi Kristina. Part of the reason the money was not yet paid was the fact that there were age triggers for the trust money written into Whitney Houston’s will. Additionally, some funds were not given out because of… ..... Read More.2 years ago
- Tipsy Amber Rose reveals Kanye West’s ghostwriterDuring an appearance at Los Angeles’ Supper Club, Amber Rose went off on her ex, Kanye West, claiming that she knew who wrote his songs. The moment was caught on camera and began to circulate online. In the clip, she claims that Travi$ Scott is the ghostwriter who deserves the credit. “Stop playing n—–s I used to f–k,” she can be heard saying in the video below. “Stop. Stop. Why don’t we play the n—– that writes the songs for the other n—–: Travi$ Scott. Let’s go. Let’s go. He writes the songs for the other n—–. Let’s go.” Although rumors have been circulating for some time that West uses ghostwriters for his songs, this seems to be a confirmation of those rumors. No comment has yet been made by West or his representatives. Yet hours after the video surfaced online, Rose posted what seems like a response via Instagram: … ..... Read More.2 years ago
- DEA steals $16,000 from black man, assuming he is drug dealerLast month, Joseph Rivers set out on a train trip from Michigan to Los Angeles, armed with his life savings and dreams of making it big in Hollywood. Unfortunately, before he made it to California, he fell victim to a legal form of government highway robbery. On April 15th, 22-year-old Rivers changed trains at the Amtrak station in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with bags containing his clothes, a few other possessions and an envelope that contained $16,000 in cash that he had raised with the help of his family. The Albuquerque Journal reports that’s when agents with the Drug Enforcement Administration got on and began looking for people who might be trafficking drugs. It is routine for agents to randomly stop passengers and ask them what their destination is and their reason for travel. However, Rivers was the only black person on the train, and according to witnesses, his interrogation went much further than… ..... Read More.2 years ago
- UPDATED: Georgia school founder shocks students with racist remarks during graduation cer...Friday, the founder of TNT Academy in Lilburn, Georgia, shocked students and parents alike when she made racist comments towards her black graduates. In the past, students have alleged that the school, and its founder, Nancy Gordeuk, hold disparaging views toward people of color, and at yesterday’s graduation ceremony, they unexpectedly received validation. The confusion initially started when Gordeuk accidentally ended the ceremony without allowing the valedictorian to make their speech. When she became aware of her mistake, she asked all the graduating seniors to come back inside the hall for the final speech. By this point, people were already headed to their cars, and it became difficult to corral everyone back into the auditorium. That’s when a frustrated Gordeuk took to the mic and announced: You people are being so rude, to not listen to this speech. It was my fault that we missed it in the program. Look who’s leaving… all the… ..... Read More.2 years ago
- Report released after white deputy shoots black homeownerCHARLESTON, S.C. (AP) — As a South Carolina sheriff’s deputy responded to a report of a home invasion, he shouted commands at a black homeowner holding a gun before firing at the man and wounding him in the neck, according to an incident report released Friday. The Charleston County Sheriff’s Office report summarizes the incident involving Deputy Keith Tyner, who is white, and another deputy on Thursday in the rural community of Hollywood, in a subdivision of mobile homes and brick ranch homes. On a 911 tape of the incident a male caller tells an emergency dispatcher, “Someone was trying to break into my house. Please come. … It’s an emergency and they have guns. Please come!” Watch a full report on the officer-involved shooting below: When deputies arrived at the mobile home down a dirt driveway they saw a gunshot hole in a front window and the back… ..... Read More.2 years ago