Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
Latest Real News From 140 News Sites Updated Every 15 Minutes.
- White House Says It Doesn’t Want A Government Shutdown, But Will Congress Reach A De...The White House says it does not want a government shutdown. But it's unclear if a deal will be reached in time to avoid one. ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- President Trump Address March For Life AttendeesPresident Trump will address abortion rights opponents gathering for their annual rally, called the March for Life, on the National Mall. Trump will be the first president to address the rally via satellite from the White House. ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- Why Women’s March Organizers Are Focused On Polls In Nevada This YearOrganizers of the women's marches planned for this weekend, including a big expected one in Las Vegas on Sunday, discuss what's changed since last year and their hopes for this year. ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- Indianapolis Union Leader Takes Stock Of What’s Changed During Trump’s First Y...A year ago, Indianapolis union leader Chuck Jones feuded with President Trump over his promise to save jobs at the Carrier plant in town. NPR's Kelly McEvers speaks with Jones to take stock of what's changed when it comes to American manufacturing during the first year of the Trump administration. ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- What Happens To The Military If The Government Shuts DownNPR's Mary Louise Kelly speaks with Michèle Flournoy, former Under Secretary of Defense for Policy, about the impact a government shutdown can have on the military. ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- The Wisconsin Herd, the Bucks' minor league team, is bringing NBA action to OshkoshFans of the Milwaukee Bucks' minor league team see basketball action that makes a $10 seat in Oshkosh feel a $200 seat at the Bradley Center. ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- Regents approve agreement for UNLV use of Raiders stadiumLAS VEGAS (AP) — Nevada’s Board of Regents has approved a joint-use agreement that will allow the UNLV football team to use the $1.9 billion stadium planned for the Oakland Raiders when the NFL team moves to Las Vegas in 2020. The board approved the measure Friday on an 11-1 vote. The Las Vegas Review […] ..... Read More.10 hours ago