Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
Latest Real News From 140 News Sites Updated Every 15 Minutes.
- Charles Dance discovers his secret sister born in 1898The Game of Thrones actor, 70, (pictured) discovered a tranche of family secrets – including two sisters he never knew existed who were born almost 50 years before he was. ..... Read More.10 mins ago
- Kasich on Senate GOP healthcare bill: ‘I am against it’Ohio Governor John Kasich (R) said Sunday he is against the Senate GOP's healthcare plan, adding that it is inadequate and needs to be fixed."Well, I don't think the bill's adequate now. Unless it gets fixed, I wou ..... Read More.11 mins ago
- Japan marks 75 years of Vatican ties with Noh theater showROME (AP) — Japan has marked the 75th anniversary of diplomatic ties with the Holy See with a performance of ancient traditional Noh theater in Rome. At the performance Saturday in Rome at the Palazzo della Cancelleria, a Renaissance architectural masterpiece housing Vatican tribunals, visitors were shown how to wear a Noh theater mask. Japan’s […] ..... Read More.11 mins ago
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Maybelline’s Upcoming Wonder Woman Makeup Collection!A post shared by Stay informed! 📲💄 (@makeupworldnews) on Jun 24, 2017 at 12:31pm PDT Holy sh*t! We just got our first sneak peek at what appears to be Maybelline's upcoming Wonder Woman collection, and we can barely contain ourselves. The collection was first spotted by Instagram user @g_glowbeauty and later reposted by @makeupworldnews, a trusted source for major beauty product launches. So far, all we know is the collection will include matte liquid lipstick, Colossal Big Shot mascara, and Amazonian-inspired nail polishes that we'll want to wear all year long. Watch this space for updates, including an official confirmation from Maybelline itself when it arrives. In the meantime, check out how these beauty babes created "super" badass looks with their Wonder Woman brushes. ..... Read More.13 mins ago
- Mom’s Honest Post Will Make You Think Twice Before Ever Judging Another ParentLaura Mazza has a message for everyone: "Don't judge me." This mom and blogger knows that every mom has been shamed at some point and all parents are guilty of passing judgment on another at one point. However, it needs to end now. "If I complain about my children, don't say I don't love them," she wrote on Facebook. "If I say how perfect they are, don't tell me I'm too braggy." RelatedWhy We Need to Stop Shaming the Moms Who "Make It Look Easy" Laura is sick of people saying that she's ranting if she's ever honest about motherhood because they didn't see how many years she felt afraid to share how alone she actually felt. She also is tired of the negative comments that people feel entitled to spew at moms no matter how a she decides to feed her baby. "Don't judge the mother who is… ..... Read More.16 mins ago
- As Trump moves to privatize America’s national parks, visitor costs may riseSome are concerned that the proposed privatization of some public park services would drive up costs for visitors and fail to raise enough for repairsAmerica’s national parks need a staggering $11.5bn worth of overdue road and infrastructure repairs. But with the proposed National Park Service budget slashed by almost $400m, the Trump administration says it will turn to privatizing public park services to address those deferred maintenance costs.“I don’t want to be in the business of running campgrounds,” Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke said at a meeting of the Recreation Vehicle Industry Association in Washington this month. This came after Donald Trump proposed cutting the Interior budget by 13%. Continue reading... ..... Read More.17 mins ago