Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
Latest, Unsorted, News Updates:
- 75-year-old man dies following London terror attack A 75-year-old man has died following yesterday's terror attack in Westminster. ..... Read More.4 mins ago
- London attack: Victim named as Aysha FradeAysha Frade, 43, was on her way to meet her two daughters, aged eight and 11, when she appears to have been thrown under a bus while husband John was at work. ..... Read More.6 mins ago
- Lawmakers reject plan to expand casinos in North DakotaBISMARCK, N.D. (AP) — Republicans who control the North Dakota House rejected their leader’s plan Thursday to more than double the number of casinos in the state, a push some lawmakers viewed as a threat of payback against American Indian tribes for protesting the Dakota Access oil pipeline. Under the proposal by Majority Leader Al […] ..... Read More.6 mins ago
- Marc Anthony Makes Red Carpet Debut With 21-Year-Old Girlfriend Mariana DowningNew season, new love. Marc Anthony made his red carpet debut with his new 21-year-old girlfriend, model Mariana Downing, in NYC on Tuesday, March 21.The couple, who have reportedly been dating for a few months since Anthony’s split from ex-wife Shannon de Lima in late 2016, looked happyThis article originally appeared on www.usmagazine.com: Marc Anthony Makes Red Carpet Debut With 21-Year-Old Girlfriend Mariana Downing ..... Read More.6 mins ago
- Arrest Of Jewish Man In JCC Threats Does Not Discount The Threats, ADL SaysCHICAGO (CBS) — The head of the Anti-Defamation League in the Midwest said the fact that a Jewish man was arrested doesn’t diminish the impact of the crime. RELATED: Israel Police Arrest Suspect In Threats On U.S. Jewish Targets After more than 160 bomb threats at Jewish centers in North America, there is some relief, now that an arrest has been made, said the Anti-Defamation League. WBBM’s Steve Miller reports And the fact that it was a 19-year-old Jewish man? “This doesn’t make us reanalyze what we have seen as a real uptick in anti-Semitism.” Lonnie Nasatir is the regional director for the Upper Midwest Region for the Anti-Defamation League. “I don’t think this should just be discounted now and say, ‘There’s no more anti-Semitism. It was done by a Jewish person,'” Nasatir said. “We’ve seen so much – in terms of cemetery desecration and what we saw… ..... Read More.6 mins ago
- Two smash & grabs target gun and beverage storesIn both cases, preventative measures didn't stop the suspects from trying their luck. ..... Read More.7 mins ago