Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
Latest Real News From 140 News Sites Updated Every 15 Minutes.
- Cuomo doubles down on claim ‘America was never THAT great’New York Governor Andrew Cuomo, who is considered a potential White House contender in 2020, made the remarks at a bill signing event in Manhattan on Wednesday. ..... Read More.11 mins ago
- 2 arrested after 70+ people believed to overdose on K2 near Conn. parkA new CDC estimate says drug overdoses killed a record 72,000 Americans last year. More than 70 people overdosed on a synthetic marijuana Wednesday at or near a Connecticut park. The drug, known as K2, can be 100 times more potent than regular marijuana. Tony Dokoupil reports. ..... Read More.13 mins ago
- Brother-in-law charged in Chicago attorney’s shooting deathJohn Gately III was charged with first degree murder and attempted first degree murder in the death of 71-year-old Steve Shapiro. Gately was detained at his Winnetka home at 10.35 ..... Read More.16 mins ago
- Meghan Markle blogged about toxic relationships in 2014An Instagram fan account has unearthed a post by Meghan on her lifestyle blog The Tig, featuring a long quote by Portuguese author Jose Micard Teixeira on moving on from toxic relationships. ..... Read More.16 mins ago
- Randall & Quilter Signs Program Underwriting Partnerships with 3 European MGAsRandall & Quilter Investment Holdings Ltd. announced that its wholly owned European subsidiary R&Q Insurance (Malta) Ltd. has signed three new program underwriting partnerships – or fronting arrangements – with European managing general agents. They are: Futura, a Spanish MGA … ..... Read More.17 mins ago
- Giroud and wife Jennifer enjoy al fresco dining and pose for selfies during romantic night...Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud - a World Cup winner with France in the summer - and his wife Jennifer enjoyed a night out at Scott's restaurant in Mayfair on Wednesday. ..... Read More.17 mins ago
- Belgium ace Romelu Lukaku plans to quit international football in 2020Lukaku only turned 25 in May so news of his planned international retirement may come as a shock to many fans. But the striker told Business Insider: 'After the Euros, I think I'll stop.' ..... Read More.18 mins ago