Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
Latest Real News From 140 News Sites Updated Every 15 Minutes.
- President Trump to hold rally in IowaPresident Donald Trump will appear at a rally in Cedar Rapids. ..... Read More.10 mins ago
- Trump-Ryan health care bill creates 23 million losersAn Obamacare replacement plan that we already knew was bad for Illinois because of brutal cuts to Medicaid is looking worse than ever. Now, we learned Wednesday, it also would make life harder for people with pre-existing or newly diagnosed medical conditions in states across the country. By 2018, 14 million more Americans would be uninsured than under Obamacare, according to a long-awaited analysis by the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office. By 2026, the number would go up to 23 million. But, hey, House Speaker Paul Ryan said, the American Health Care Act would reduce the federal deficit by $119 billion over the next decade! Talk about cherry-picking the good news. The deficit would go down, yes, and wealthy Americans would enjoy a sizable tax break. But tens of millions of Americans — somebody you know, somebody you love or maybe just you — would be kicked off the insurance rolls.… ..... Read More.10 mins ago
- What horror will Facebook show YOU next time you log on?Unwitting Facebook users have been shown live suicide videos and even rape and murder - but the web giant says it can do nothing. Tanith Carey looks into the impact of social media. ..... Read More.11 mins ago
- Attorneys for Alton Sterling family demand firing of two Baton Rouge officersBaton Rouge Mayor-President Sharon Weston Broome and Baton Rouge police Chief Carl Dabadie Jr. received a letter Wednesday from attorneys representing the mothers of Sterling's children. ..... Read More.11 mins ago
- Jury sides with California university in fight over breeding the perfect strawberrySAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Jury sides with California university in fight over breeding the perfect strawberry . ..... Read More.12 mins ago
- Trump wants $108M for deeper ports; Corps adds $56M boostSAVANNAH, Ga. (AP) — President Donald Trump wants $108 million to help two U.S. seaports deepen their harbors, while ports not included on his wish list will still benefit from a $56 million boost already approved by Congress. Ports across the U.S. East and Gulf coasts are racing to accommodate bigger cargo ships now arriving […] ..... Read More.13 mins ago