Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
Latest Real News From 140 News Sites Updated Every 15 Minutes.
- The Brewers' chances might be better than you think as they head home needing two win...The Brewers chances to win the NLCS aren't amazing after going down 3-2 to the Dodgers, but they might be better than you'd think. ..... Read More.37 mins ago
- Waccamaw River in South Carolina Finally Below Flood Stage After FlorenceThe Waccamaw River near the South Carolina coast has finally gone back into its banks after 29 days of flooding following Hurricane Florence. The National Weather Service says the river level at Conway dipped below the flood stage of 11 … ..... Read More.41 mins ago
- Sports on the air: Daily TV and radio scheduleMilwaukee-area sports TV and radio listings. ..... Read More.44 mins ago
- Magic coach Steve Clifford says team talented enough to make playoffsMagic coach Steve Clifford talked prior to Wednesday’s season opener about some of the team’s goals, which include what he believes to be realistic targets like finishing in the top 10 in the NBA in defense and the top 15 in the league in offense based on points per possession. Clifford also said... ..... Read More.45 mins ago
- The Cavs’ first round pick, Collin Sexton, gives his thoughts after NBA debutCollin Sexton scores 9 points in NBA debut. ..... Read More.46 mins ago
- Cedi Osman notches first career double-double, confident in offensive skillsCedi Osman collects 17 pts, 10 rebounds in loss to Toronto. ..... Read More.46 mins ago
- Twitter tests out ‘annotations’ in MomentsTwitter is trying out a small new change to Moments that would provide contextual information within its curated stories. Spotted by Twitter user @kwatt and confirmed by a number of Twitter product team members, the little snippets appear sandwiched between tweets in a Moment. Annotations adding context https://t.co/ks6TUw8uYF — Gasca (@gasca) October 18, 2018 Called “annotations” — not to be confused with Twitter’s metadata annotations of yore — the morsels of info aim to clarify and provide context for the tweets that comprise Twitter’s curated trending content. According to the product team, they are authored by Twitter’s curation group. In our testing, annotations only appear on the mobile app and not on the same Moments on desktop. So far we’ve seen them on a story about the NFL, one about Moviepass and another about staffing changes in the White House. While it’s a tiny feature tweak,… ..... Read More.46 mins ago