Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
Latest Real News From 140 News Sites Updated Every 15 Minutes.
- Russia has reasons for optimism despite Confed Cup exitMOSCOW (AP) — When the anger subsides after another group stage exit and another goalkeeping blunder, Russian fans might find they can be proud of their team at the Confederations Cup. Russia failed to reach the knockout rounds of a fourth major tournament in a row, but there’s no shame in losing by one goal […] ..... Read More.34 mins ago
- Police: 17-year-old girl ran away, may be in danger in AuroraPolice are asking for the public’s help in finding a 17-year-old girl who may have run away early Tuesday and may be in danger in west suburban Aurora. Stephanie M. Carambot was last seen by family members about 1:30 a.m. Tuesday at her home in the 400 block of Lakelawn Boulevard, according to Aurora police. She is presumed to have run away, but may be in danger, police said. Carambot is described as a 115-pound, 5-foot-4 girl with brown eyes, pierced ears and three horizontal scars across her stomach, police said. Her hair is described as being long and “ombre” colored, with brown at the top and blonde toward the bottom. She was wearing clothing described as what she would sleep in. Carambot left her home without personal items including her cell phone, car, wallet and inhaler for her asthma, police said. She has not been seen at her places… ..... Read More.36 mins ago
- Jared Kushner busts meeting with Palestinian leaderTalks between Jared Kushner and Palestinian Authority president Mahmoud Abbas were reportedly 'tense' after Kushner allegedly listed demands from Benjamin Netanyahu. ..... Read More.36 mins ago
- Cambodian local election results offer hope to oppositionPHNOM PENH, Cambodia (AP) — Final results of Cambodia’s local elections this month confirm the dominance of Prime Minister Hun Sen’s ruling party, but a strong showing by the opposition saw its prospects boosted for next year’s general election. The results issued Sunday by the National Election Committee show the ruling Cambodian People’s Party capturing […] ..... Read More.37 mins ago
- Woman injured in shooting at 13th & DouglasOmaha Police said a woman was shot in the leg near 13th and Douglas streets just after 1 Sunday morning. ..... Read More.37 mins ago
- Iran mocks reports its Syria missile strikes fell shortTEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran said Sunday the two-stage missiles it fired at Islamic State targets in Syria broke apart over the Iraqi desert as planned, mocking reports that some of the projectiles fell short. State TV’s website quoted the airspace division chief of Iran’s Revolutionary Guard Gen. Amir Ali Hajizadeh as saying “we had […] ..... Read More.39 mins ago