Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
Latest Real News From 140 News Sites Updated Every 15 Minutes.
- After Controversy Over Condolence Calls, Can Trump And The White House Refocus?The president once again got sidetracked and mired in a controversy of his own creation for a week. He has a chance to move on this week to more pressing things of substance, but can he?(Image credit: Brendan Smialowski/AFP/Getty Images) ..... Read More.36 mins ago
- Michael Fassbender and Alicia Vikander’s Cutest Couple Moments – on and Off Sc...Michael Fassbender and Alicia Vikander are notoriously private about their romance, but that doesn't mean they're any less adorable. Despite staying out of the spotlight for most of their nearly three-year relationship, the pair, who reportedly tied the knot in Ibiza, Spain, have given us a few rare glimpses of their love from time to time. Whether they're sharing the screen in The Light Between Oceans or they're sharing sweet PDA during award shows, it's clear these two are quite smitten with each other. See some of their rare couple moments (on and off screen) ahead. RelatedAnd Now, a Selection of Supersexy Pictures From Michael Fassbender ..... Read More.36 mins ago
- Missouri State Congressman Claims “Homosexuals” and “Human Beings”...Believe it or not, there is an American congressman who genuinely does not understand the definition of human being. Missouri state Representative Rick Brattin, revealed that he believed there is a "distinction" between human beings and people who are gay during a debate over a bill protecting the state's LGBTQ community from discrimination. In Missouri, citizens can legally be discriminated against based on their sexual orientation. On May 8, state legislators attempted to pass an amendment banning sexual-orientation-based prejudice when Brattin expressed his concern over the proposal. RelatedThis Congressman Thinks You Can Buy Birth Control at Grocery Stores "When you look at the tenets of religion, of the Bible, of the Quran, of other religions, there is a distinction between homosexuality and just being a human being," Brattin told the House floor. According to The Kansas City Star, Brattin has yet to clarify his statement, although it… ..... Read More.37 mins ago
- The Republican Who Left Congress to Drain an Actual SwampThe typical career path for senior members of Congress who give up their seats is to cash in and take richly paid jobs as lobbyists or consultants. Others run for higher office, typically for governor or senator.Few of them do what Candice Miller did in 2015, when the seven-term Republican decided not to run for reelection, giving up her post as the lone woman committee chairman in the House. Miller returned to Michigan and last year asked the voters of Macomb County to let her run their sewers and drains. And by the time she took over as the county’s public-works commissioner in January, she discovered that she had escaped the metaphorical swamp of D.C. only to clean up a literal one back home.Last Christmas Eve, a week before Miller, 63, was to start her new job, a major county sewer line ruptured and opened a sinkhole the size of… ..... Read More.37 mins ago
- African Toons Take Off as Regional, Global Partnerships BlossomAfrica’s toon boom takes center stage in Johannesburg this week, as the continent’s animation biz gets a boost from organizers of the Discop TV market Oct. 25-27. A packed agenda will spotlight the bold strides being made by African animators to join the global conversation around kids’ content. “We’re slowly building momentum, and we’re slowly […] ..... Read More.38 mins ago
- Renée Zellweger To Play Judy Garland In ‘Judy’ For Pathé, Calamity Films – AFMPathe and Calamity Films have set Renee Zellweger to star in Judy, playing the legendary Judy Garland in the true story of the singer and actress’ final concerts in London. A February 2018 start date has been earmarked for principal photography with British stage director and Tony nominee Rupert Goold helming. It’s winter 1968, 30 years after she played the iconic role of Dorothy in The Wizard Of Oz, when showbiz legend Garland arrives in Swinging London to perform a… ..... Read More.39 mins ago