Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Michigan AG Investigating Threats Made Against Wayne County Election OfficialsDana Nessel's office did not outline specific threats against Wayne County Board of Canvassers. The probe was announced a day after Michigan certified that President-elect Joe Biden won the state.(Image credit: David Eggert/AP) ..... Read More.16 mins ago
- California church asks Supreme Court to block coronavirus restrictions on gatheringsThe Harvest Rock Church in California is turning to the Supreme Court for an emergency injunction blocking an order from Gov. Gavin Newsom restricting the number of people who are legally permitted to gather at houses of worship during the coronavirus pandemic. ..... Read More.55 mins ago
- Parents Of Man Killed In U.K. Crash Lose Their Challenge To U.S. Diplomatic ImmunityHarry Dunn's family argued the U.K. government had wrongly granted Anne Sacoolas diplomatic immunity. Sacoolas, the wife of a U.S. diplomat, is charged in his death but fled to the U.S.(Image credit: Jacob King/AP) ..... Read More.58 mins ago
- Josh Hawley criticizes Biden Cabinet picks as ‘corporatists,’ ‘war enthusiastsR...Sen. Josh Hawley on Tuesday criticized President-elect Joe Biden's cabinet picks. ..... Read More.59 mins ago
- The opposite of worryTo give thanks is an audaciously optimistic act, and America is an audaciously optimistic nation. ..... Read More.59 mins ago
- Wisconsin recount turns up 386 uncounted ballots, as official blames human errorNearly 400 absentee ballots from Milwaukee, Wis. were not opened by Election Day, a recount paid for by President Trump's team found. ..... Read More.1 hour ago