Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- GOP rep on voting on ObamaCare anniversary: ‘Who cares about that?’Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Fla.) on Thursday criticized House GOP leaders' handling of their plan to repeal and replace ObamaCare, saying party leaders rushed the bill and focused too much on conservative lawmakers. ..... Read More.13 mins ago
- Obama: ‘America Is Stronger Because Of The Affordable Care Act’The former president celebrated the seventh anniversary of his signing of the Affordable Care Act on the day Republicans had planned to start the process of gutting it in celebration.(Image credit: J. Scott Applewhite/AP) ..... Read More.16 mins ago
- Trump’s auto review may only slow march to better fuel efficiencyDETROIT (Reuters) - When U.S. President Donald Trump announced a review last week of tough Obama-era vehicle emissions and fuel-efficiency standards, he proclaimed that the "assault on the American auto industry is over." ..... Read More.18 mins ago
- Gorsuch’s critics, running out of arguments, falsely scream ‘sexist’OPINION | Progressive activists are desperate and journalist risk being biased. ..... Read More.19 mins ago
- Dems introduce gun trafficking billHouse Democrats introduced a bill Wednesday intended to combat illegal arms trafficking to Mexico.The bill, penned by Rep. Norma Torres (D-Calif.) would make it a crime to carry or send two or more guns across stat ..... Read More.22 mins ago
- Rand Paul: Let Pence preside over Senate ObamaCare repeal votesThe move would allow Pence to decide what gets included in the bill. ..... Read More.23 mins ago