Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Biden admin’s mixed messages on fuel pipelines are as muddled as mask mandatesBiden administration officials have sported blatant hypocrisy between prioritizing the Colonial Pipeline over the Keystone and their quick change of heart on coronavirus masking. ..... Read More.35 mins ago
- RBG’s death casts a shadow over Breyer’s upcoming decision as court takes a right turnFor more than 20 years, Justice Stephen Breyer has authored the Supreme Court's decisions endorsing abortion rights. With Monday's news that the court will hear a case that could gut Roe v. Wade next session, a new question has emerged: Will a desire to influence the outcome affect the 82-year-old justice's decision on whether to retire this summer? ..... Read More.44 mins ago
- Facebook Calls Links To Depression Inconclusive. These Researchers DisagreeThe company has reached out to a number of researchers in recent months, though those same researchers are skeptical about the company's motivations.(Image credit: Daniel Acker/Bloomberg via Getty Images) ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Biden Wants To Share COVID Vaccines Globally. Here’s The ‘Activist’ Helping HimWhen the 2014 Ebola outbreak was spiraling out of control, Gayle Smith worked on the team that devised the Obama administration's response.(Image credit: Bloomberg/Bloomberg via Getty Images) ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Now Monopolies Are Crushing the Online Grocery BusinessAs new Covid-19 cases decline in the U.S. and life begins to look more normal, one big question remains for the $1.4 trillion grocery industry: Is delivery here to stay? Online grocery sales tripled in the early stages of the pandemic and continue to grow today, rising another 65 percent between March and May. Many think that the shift to online shopping will remain even after the pandemic fades. Source ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Biden ‘expressed his support for a ceasefire’ in call with Israeli Prime Minister, White...The growing number of civilian deaths in the intensifying battle between Israel and Hamas in Gaza is causing worry inside the White House as officials work the phones with partners in the region. ..... Read More.2 hours ago