Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Hannity: Liberal ‘fascism’ trying to silence every conservative voiceFox News host Sean Hannity blasted "liberal fascists" whom he said are attempting to "silence" conservative voices."I have to start by addressing a well-orchestrated effort by the intolerant left in this country th ..... Read More.17 mins ago
- Trump’s first 100 days accomplished little but changed a lotThe tradition of measuring a new presidency’s success in the first 100 days began after Franklin Delano Roosevelt set a high bar in 1933 with a string of big accomplishments at the beginning of his first term. That was an unusual moment in American history — a desperate electorate mired the depths ..... Read More.19 mins ago
- Senate Panel Pushes Ahead With Russian Influence InvestigationRachel Martin talks to Sen. James Lankford, R-O.K., about growing concerns that the Senate's investigation into Russian election meddling is moving at a glacial pace, and if that's a fair criticism. ..... Read More.24 mins ago
- Ivanka Trump arrives in BerlinIvanka Trump on Tuesday arrived in Germany, where she will participate in panel appearances and have dinner with German Chancellor Angela Merkel.Trump was invited by Merkel, CNN ..... Read More.35 mins ago
- Tuesday’s Morning Email: The Guide To Becoming Jared KushnerTOP STORIES(And want to get The Morning Email each weekday? Sign up here.)THE GUIDE TO BECOMING JARED KUSHNER “A 36-year-old cipher who is responsible for everything.” [HuffPost]LETTER FROM THE EDITOR: HUFFPOST’S NEW CHAPTER HuffPost Editor-in-Chief Lydia Polgreen breaks down HuffPost’s new look ― and mission. And here’s what’s new about our logo. [HuffPost]ARKANSAS CARRIES OUT DOUBLE-EXECUTION Despite requests from the legal team for a stay of execution saying the first was “inhumane.” [HuffPost]PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP WANTS A 15 PERCENT CORPORATE INCOME TAX RATE A steep change from the current rate of 35 percent. [Reuters]CHUCK SCHUMER STILL TALKS TO TRUMP “But he doesn’t see a detente coming.” [HuffPost]SAY GOODBYE TO LATE NIGHT AS YOU KNOW IT Members of the Writers Guild of America have authorized a strike should they not reach a new contract by May 1. [HuffPost]WHAT BARACK OBAMA HAD TO SAY IN HIS FIRST PUBLIC APPEARANCE The former president stressed the importance of recruiting the next generation of party… ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Chuck Schumer Still Talks To Trump. But He Doesn’t See A Detente Coming.WASHINGTON ― As Donald Trump approaches the end of his first 100 days in office, the top Democrat in the U.S. Senate says he’s been surprised by the failure of the White House to splinter the Democratic Party.In an interview with HuffPost, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) didn’t close the door on bipartisan collaboration with the president. But he criticized Trump for what he said was “erraticness and lack of real competence” in pursuing bills that could have flown through Congress, from trade reform to infrastructure investments. He said he told the president as much when the two talked last week over Canadian dairy policy (yes, Canadian dairy policy).“Trump, when he ran ― and I’ve said this too him four times now ― when he ran, he… ..... Read More.2 hours ago