Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Ocasio-Cortez bashes Politico article as ‘birdcage lining’Congresswoman-elect Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., tweeted that a mainstream news story claiming she’s challenging Rep. Hakeem Jeffries is “gossip.” ..... Read More.48 mins ago
- How Congress will fail to do its most basic job (again)If Congress does, literally, nothing else every year, the two chambers are supposed to pass a series of appropriations bills that appropriate -- eh! -- money to the various parts of the federal government to keep it all up, operating and open. ..... Read More.53 mins ago
- Mystery company must comply with subpoena linked to Mueller probe, appellate court rulesA mysterious, unidentified state-owned corporation must comply with a subpoena in Special Counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe, a federal appellate court ruled Tuesday. ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- New York Senate Dem apologizes for suggesting GOP staffer kill herself, then blasts her as...A Democratic New York state senator apologized Tuesday for a tweet suggesting that a Republican legislative staffer kill herself -- before referring to her as "a Twitter troll" in an interview published hours later. ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Comey asked about Obama’s awareness of Hillary Clinton’s missing emails, House........ Read More.2 hours ago
- Federal Panel Of Judges Dismiss All 83 Ethics Complaints Against Brett KavanaughThe judges acknowledged that the complaints are "serious," but noted there is no existing authority for lower-court judges to hold Supreme Court justices accountable.(Image credit: Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images) ..... Read More.2 hours ago