Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Schumer on GOP healthcare plan: ‘I think it’s 50/50’Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) on Sunday said he thinks there is at best a 50/50 chance the GOP healthcare bill will pass the Senate."I think it's 50/50," he said on ABC's "This Week." ..... Read More.6 mins ago
- Kasich on Senate GOP healthcare bill: ‘I am against it’Ohio Governor John Kasich (R) said Sunday he is against the Senate GOP's healthcare plan, adding that it is inadequate and needs to be fixed."Well, I don't think the bill's adequate now. Unless it gets fixed, I wou ..... Read More.8 mins ago
- Price: ‘Thin needle to thread’ to get lawmakers to support healthcare billHealth and Human Service Secretary Tom Price on Sunday said getting moderate and conservative senators to support the GOP healthcare legislation is "a thin needle to thread." ..... Read More.15 mins ago
- Conway: ‘We’re very confident’ healthcare bill will pass SenateWhite House aide Kellyanne Conway on Sunday expressed confidence the GOP healthcare bill would pass the Senate."We also heard the House bill was never going to pass. We heard this guy could never get elected," she ..... Read More.17 mins ago
- Price: GOP healthcare bill will ‘absolutely’ bring premiums downSecretary of Health and Human Services Tom Price on Sunday pushed back on comments from a Republican senator, saying the GOP healthcare bill will "absolutely" bring premiums down."The plan in its entire ..... Read More.24 mins ago
- Politics This Week: Health Care And Obama’s Russia ReactionTwo huge issues loom over Capitol Hill and the rest of the country: the Republican-engineered overhaul of the health care system and the Russian campaign to influence the last election. ..... Read More.2 hours ago