Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Rand Paul questions if US borrowing puts country on path to become VenezuelaSen. Rand Paul, one of the most outspoken Republicans about government spending, took to Twitter Sunday to ask if Congress’ borrowing is putting the U.S. economy on the same path as Venezuela's. ..... Read More.33 mins ago
- Biden eyes big win that will send checks to millions of AmericansJoe Biden is on the cusp of a presidency-defining first 100 days victory and tens of millions of Americans could soon get stimulus checks as the $1.9 trillion Covid-19 rescue bill heads back to the House for a final vote. ..... Read More.4 hours ago
- Trial Of Former Officer Derek Chauvin Set To Begin MondayThe former Minneapolis officer accused of killing George Floyd faces charges of second-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter. The trial will begin with jury selection, which could take weeks.(Image credit: Ramsey County Sheriff's Office/AP) ..... Read More.4 hours ago
- Cuomo: Nearly 50 New York lawmakers call for governor to either resign or be impeachedOn Sunday, one of the most powerful Democrat lawmakers in New York issued a statement calling for Gov. Andrew Cuomo, who has been ensnared by two major scandals, to resign from office. ..... Read More.5 hours ago
- Obama urged support for Warren, said Buttigieg couldn’t win WH because he’s ‘gay,’ new book ...At a private meeting with Black corporate donors in October 2019, former President Barack Obama threw his support behind Sen. Elizabeth Warren, D-Mass., while showing “tepid” support for his former Vice President Joe Biden, according to an excerpt from the new book, “Lucky: How Joe Biden Barely Won the Presidency.” ..... Read More.8 hours ago
- US and South Korea reach agreement on cost sharing for American troopsWashington and Seoul have agreed to a cost-sharing agreement for US forces based in South Korea, a US State Department spokesperson confirmed to CNN on Sunday. ..... Read More.9 hours ago