Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Police spray tear gas at protesters following Trump’s Phoenix rallyThousands from across Arizona flocked to Downtown Phoenix to protest President Donald Trump's rally on Tuesday evening, carrying protest essentials -- signs, megaphones and water bottles to stay hydrated in the 107-degree weather. ..... Read More.8 hours ago
- United Nations Panel Assails Trump’s Refusal To Explicitly Condemn Neo-NazisThe Committee on the Elimination of Racial Discrimination released an unusually strong warning criticizing "the failure of the highest political level of the United States of America to unequivocally reject" racism. ..... Read More.8 hours ago
- 57 most outrageous quotes from Trump’s Arizona speechPresident Donald Trump went to Arizona on Tuesday night and delivered what has now become a trademark speech: Full of invective, victimhood and fact-free retellings of recent historical events. ..... Read More.8 hours ago
- Clinton book reveals what she was really thinking at Trump debate: ‘Back up, you cre...“Back up, you creep.” That’s what Hillary Clinton suggests in her forthcoming memoir she wanted to say to then-candidate Donald Trump, during a close-quarters debate last October. ..... Read More.9 hours ago
- The Most Shortsighted Attack on Free Speech in Modern U.S. HistoryWhen free-speech advocates point out that the First Amendment protects even hate speech, as the attorney Ken White recently observed, they are often met with extreme hypotheticals. For example: “So, the day that Nazis march in the streets, armed, carrying the swastika flag, Sieg-Heiling, calling out abuse of Jews and blacks, some of their number assaulting and even killing people, you'll still defend their right to speak?"In Charlottesville, he declared, something like that scenario came to pass: “Literal Nazis marched the streets of an American city, calling out Jews and blacks and gays, wielding everything from torches to clubs and shields to rifles, offering Nazi slogans and Nazi salutes. Some of their number attacked counter-protesters, and one of them murdered a counter-protester and attempted to murder many others. This is the ‘what if’ and ‘how far’ that critics of vigorous free speech policies pose to us as a society.”Nevertheless, he… ..... Read More.9 hours ago
- US Navy 7th Fleet commander to be dismissedThe US Navy intends to remove Vice Adm. Joseph Aucoin as the commander of the US 7th Fleet, based in Yokosuka, Japan, according to a US official. This follows an incident Monday in which the USS John S. McCain collided with a merchant vessel. ..... Read More.9 hours ago