Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Sessions says Strzok lost his security clearanceAttorney General Jeff Sessions revealed on Thursday that FBI agent Peter Strzok lost his security clearance."Mr. Strzok as I understand has lost his security clearance," Sessions said on ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- U.S. military may house immigrant children as Trump policy beset by confusionWASHINGTON/MCALLEN, Texas (Reuters) - The U.S. military has been asked to get ready to house up to 20,000 immigrant children, officials said on Thursday, as President Donald Trump's efforts to roll back a widely condemned policy of separating children from their parents were beset by confusion. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- National Enquirer let Trump’s lawyer tweak its stories during presidential campaign, sou...During the 2016 presidential campaign, National Enquirer executives sent digital copies of the tabloid's articles and cover images related to Donald Trump and his political opponents to Trump's attorney Michael Cohen in advance of publication, according to three people with knowledge of the matter ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Senior Justice officials meeting with special counsel team biweekly, source saysTwo senior Justice Department officials from Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein's office were seen by CNN entering the special counsel's office in DC on Thursday afternoon, and a Justice official tells CNN their meetings are more frequent occurrences than previously known. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Vulnerable House Republican calls for Trump to fire Stephen MillerAs chaos and confusion continued to swirl in Washington about the fate of some 2,000 migrant children separated from their parents at the border, a tweet from vulnerable Republican Rep. Mike Coffman on Thursday made it clear that Republicans are bracing for major blowback on the Trump administration's immigration policy in November. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Reality Winner, Accused National Security Agency Leaker, To Change Her Not Guilty PleaShe's expected to accept a plea deal over disclosure of a memo that gave proof of Russia's 2016 meddling in the presidential election. ..... Read More.2 hours ago