Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Pelosi declines to comment on possibility of Trump impeachmentU.S. House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday declined to comment on whether Congress might launch impeachment proceedings against President Donald Trump, saying it was not appropriate to criticize him while abroad. ..... Read More.36 mins ago
- Krugman defends Bernie Sanders’ wealth, says he displays ‘civic virtue’New York Times opinion contributor Paul Krugman who once called Sen. Bernie Sanders economic policies “destructive self-indulgence” is now praising the leading 2020 candidate for “civic virtue” because he’s advocating his policies despite the riches. ..... Read More.44 mins ago
- Will Democrats ‘Follow The Mueller Report To Where It Leads’?Impeachment talk started again among Democrats Thursday with the release of the redacted Mueller report. Many still see that as too politically risky even though they see Trump as unfit for office.(Image credit: Patrick Semansky/AP) ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Meet The People In Trump’s Orbit Who The Mueller Report Says Ignored His OrdersThere were some directives the president attempted to make of his staffers or other government officials that might have breached the obstruction of justice threshold had they not stood up to him.(Image credit: Tasos Katopodis; Chris Kleponis/AFP; Jim Watson/AFP/Getty Images) ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Mueller Report Raises New Questions About Russia’s Hacking Targets In 2016The special counsel's report said the FBI believes Russian military intelligence was able to gain access to at least one Florida county government's computer network during the 2016 campaign. (Image credit: Gregg Newton/AFP/Getty Images) ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Joe Biden Is Running for PresidentJoe Biden is running. The former vice president will make his candidacy official with a video announcement next Wednesday, according to people familiar with the discussions who have been told about them by top aides.Seriously, he’s actually made a decision. It’s taken two years of back and forth, it’ll be his third (or depending on how you count, seventh) try for the White House, many people thought he wouldn’t actually do it, but the biggest factor reshaping the 2020 Democratic primary field is actually locking into place.He wants this. He really wants this. He’s wanted this since he was first elected to the Senate in 1972, and he’s decided that he’s not too old, isn’t too out of sync with the current energy in the Democratic Party, and certainly wasn’t going to be chased out by the women who accused him of making them feel uncomfortable or demeaned because of… ..... Read More.2 hours ago