Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Democratic Strategists Talk Ongoing Fight To Raise Minimum WageNPR's Michel Martin speaks with Maria Cardona and David Sirota about the divide in the party over how to pursue a federal minimum wage increase. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Trump could target Kevin McCarthy in CPAC speech: reportFormer President Trump is fighting mad at House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, R-Calif., over his support of Rep. Liz Cheney’s number three leadership spot in the House GOP. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Grenell may run for California governor if recall effort advancesRichard Grenell may consider a run for California governor if efforts to recall Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom succeed in garnering enough signatures to qualify for the ballot, according to a source familiar with the situation. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Sasse blasts party for ‘weird worship of one dude’ after Nebraska GOP rebukes him for im...The Nebraska Republican Party rebuked Sen. Ben Sasse on Saturday for his vote to impeach former President Donald Trump, the latest Republican in Congress to face backlash from a state party. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Biden doesn’t penalize crown prince despite promise to punish senior Saudi leadersDespite promising to punish senior Saudi leaders while on the campaign trail, President Joe Biden declined to apply sanctions to the one the US intelligence community determined is responsible for the death of journalist Jamal Khashoggi: Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman. ..... Read More.3 hours ago
- Democrats release plan to bring back earmarksThe House Appropriation Committee unveiled a plan to bring back earmarks Friday, rebranding them as “community project funding.” ..... Read More.3 hours ago