Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- McCain Takes Swipe At President For Vietnam ‘Bone Spur’ DefermentIn an interview on C-SPAN, the Arizona senator criticized "high income" Americans who avoided the draft by finding a doctor who "would say that they had a bone spur."(Image credit: J. Scott Applewhite/AP) ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Tillerson to Iranian-backed militias in Iraq: Go homeU.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson on Sunday told Iranian-backed militias in Iraq to “go home” during a joint meeting with leaders from Saudi Arabia and Iraq, Reuters reported. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Utah newspaper urges Romney to run for Senate, calls him ‘savior for RepublicansR...Growing calls for former presidential candidate Mitt Romney’s Senate run in Utah to replace veteran lawmaker Sen. Orrin Hatch, with one newspaper branding him “a savior for Republicans exhausted by President Trump.” ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Mitch McConnell: Steve Bannon Backs Losers And Is Hurting The GOPThis is war. ..... Read More.3 hours ago
- Schumer says Senate votes are there for health care dealAll 48 Democrats in the Senate would vote in favor of the bipartisan health care proposal to calm the health insurance markets, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer said on Sunday. ..... Read More.3 hours ago
- McCain slams Americans who dodged Vietnam draft with ‘bone spur’Sen. John McCain appeared to take a swipe at President Trump in an interview that aired Sunday when he called out the “highest income” Americans at the time who found a doctor to say they had a “bone spur” so they could avoid the Vietnam draft. ..... Read More.5 hours ago