Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Gabbard calls Clinton ‘personification of the rot’ as war of words heats upAn ugly war of words broke out among Democrats on Friday, as Representative Tulsi Gabbard responded angrily to broad hints by Hillary Clinton, the party's 2016 presidential nominee, that Gabbard was being "groomed" to disrupt the 2020 election as a third-party candidate. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Fact check: Cutting through the misinformation on Syria, Turkey and the KurdsSince the White House announced the withdrawal of American forces from northern Syria on October 6, President Donald Trump's attempts to control the narrative have been rife with misinformation and political spin. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- McConnell slams Trump administration for Syria withdrawal after talking to PenceSenate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell on Friday strongly condemned the Trump administration's decision to withdraw US troops from northern Syria, calling it a "grave strategic mistake" in a blistering op-ed. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Buttigieg campaign says attorney who blocked release of police shooting footage no longer ...South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg's presidential campaign said Friday that it was returning money donated and raised by a Chicago attorney who had tried to block the release of footage showing a fatal police shooting of a black teenager in 2014. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Energy secretary Perry will not comply with congressional Democrats’ impeachment pro...U.S. Energy Secretary Rick Perry will not turn over documents to congressional Democrats who had subpoenaed them over his role in Ukraine as part of their impeachment probe into President Donald Trump, according to U.S. media reports on Friday. ..... Read More.3 hours ago
- Exclusive: Giuliani pushed Trump administration to grant a visa to a Ukrainian official pr...Career diplomat George Kent told congressional investigators in his closed-door testimony this week that Rudy Giuliani asked the State Department and the White House to grant a visa to the former Ukrainian official who Joe Biden had pushed to have removed when he was vice president, according to four people familiar with Kent's testimony. ..... Read More.3 hours ago