Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Biden says transition outreach from Trump administration has been ‘sincere’President-elect Joe Biden said Tuesday that communication from the Trump administration to help with his transition has been "sincere" since the General Services Administration ascertained his election win on Monday. ..... Read More.8 hours ago
- Almost all Navy installations across the US are raising their health protection level status due to ...Nearly all Navy installations in the continental US are having their health protection measures against Covid-19 tightened Tuesday to protect the force and military families, according to a US Navy official. ..... Read More.8 hours ago
- Biden taps longtime diplomat jettisoned under Trump as US ambassador to the UNLinda Thomas-Greenfield grew up in Louisiana, "in a segregated town in which the KKK regularly would come on weekends and burn a cross in somebody's yard," she recounted in a TED Talk in 2018. Neither of her parents graduated high school. ..... Read More.8 hours ago
- Today Marked Yet Another Stock Market “Record” You Should IgnoreYou might be as weary of this stuff as I am, but here is the Dow Jones Industrial Average over the past five years: Basically nothing new has happened recently even if, technically, the Dow set yet another “record” today. If you draw a trendline through the end of 2019 and then extend it (dashed black line), the Dow is well below the trendline. Right now it’s still growing more slowly than it did during the 2016-2019 period. But let’s be fair! Donald Trump may think the Dow topping 30,000 is “sacred,” but the truth is that nobody with a room temperature IQ follows it. The most basic guide to the stock market is the S&P 500, so let’s take a look at that: Things look a little better now, but still nothing new has happened. The S&P is growing at the same rate as always. There are small ups… ..... Read More.8 hours ago
- Analysis: What the turkey pardon says about Trump’s transitionPresident Donald Trump made two rare post-Election Day appearances in front of TV cameras today -- in both of which he touted stock market gains that have little to do with his leadership. ..... Read More.9 hours ago
- As recount continues, group sues to stop Wisconsin from certifying its results and 386 unopened abse...It appears 386 absentee ballot envelopes and ballots were not counted on Election Day due to "human error" at Milwaukee's central count. ..... Read More.9 hours ago