Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- How lawyer Alan Dershowitz plans to defend Trump during the impeachment trialAlan Dershowitz, a recent addition to President Donald Trump's legal team, said Sunday that he plans to revive an 1868 argument used during former President Andrew Johnson's impeachment trial when he is arguing on behalf of Trump on the Senate floor. ..... Read More.4 hours ago
- Rep. Pramila Jayapal, a leading liberal, endorses Bernie SandersRep. Pramila Jayapal, the co-chair of the Congressional Progressive Caucus, is endorsing Bernie Sanders for president and will become his national health policy chair, the Sanders campaign confirmed Sunday. ..... Read More.4 hours ago
- Impeachment manager claims Trump attempted bribery, dodges when asked why it was not charg...Rep. Jason Crow, D-Colo., one of the seven Democratic impeachment managers prosecuting President Trump before the Senate, accused Trump of attempting to commit bribery in his dealings with Ukraine, but when asked why this was not one of the articles of impeachment, he did not appear to have an explanation. ..... Read More.4 hours ago
- Schiff says intelligence agency is withholding Ukraine documents from CongressLead impeachment manager Adam Schiff said Sunday that the National Security Agency is withholding from Congress documents pertaining to the "issue of Ukraine" ahead of the Senate's impeachment trial of President Donald Trump. ..... Read More.4 hours ago
- Cornyn rips GAO report that found White House violated law in freezing Ukraine aidSen. John Cornyn, R-Texas, criticized the findings by a government watchdog report that found that the Trump administration had violated federal law in withholding security assistance to Ukraine. ..... Read More.4 hours ago
- Murkowski wants to hear from House managers and Trump’s lawyers before deciding on w...Republican Sen. Lisa Murkwoski said Saturday that she wants to hear House Democrats' case against Donald Trump and from the President's lawyers before she decides whether she'll support having additional witnesses at his upcoming Senate trial. ..... Read More.4 hours ago