Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- After Fraud Probe, New Primary May Replace GOP CandidateNew primaries in North Carolina would open the door for anyone to carry the Republican banner against Democrat Dan McCready. ..... Read More.8 hours ago
- Comey blasts Trump over tweet about FBI raid of Michael Cohen’s officeFormer FBI Director James Comey slammed President Donald Trump for a tweet Sunday accusing the FBI of breaking into the office of his former attorney, Michael Cohen, earlier this year and called on Republicans to speak out in defense of the agency. ..... Read More.9 hours ago
- Bob Corker Is Unsure If Trump Should Be Primaried In 2020The GOP senator believes republicanism under the president is an "anomaly." ..... Read More.9 hours ago
- U.S. Senate report to detail extent of Russian election meddling: Washington PostThe U.S. Senate will publish a report this week detailing the vast scope of Russia's disinformation campaign surrounding the 2016 U.S. election campaign, the Washington Post reported on Sunday. ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- Silicon Valley may have done ‘bare minimum’ to help Russia investigation, Sena...The Senate Intelligence Committee has been advised that social media companies might have provided the "bare minimum" amount of data to aid the panel's investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election, according to a person familiar with a report commissioned by the committee. ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- Iowa Poll: Republicans back the President, but welcome challengersTwo-thirds of Iowa's Republican voters say they would definitely vote to re-elect Trump if the general election were held today, but nearly as many say the state's party ought to welcome challengers to the President to Iowa's first-in-the-nation caucuses, according to a new CNN/Des Moines Register/Mediacom poll. ..... Read More.10 hours ago