Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- VA Releases Rules For Law That Would Increase Access To Private CareThe Department of Veterans Affairs released rules for a law that changes how the VA pays for outside, private care. Critics say the move is a stealth effort to privatize the VA. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- 16 States File Lawsuit Against Trump’s National Emergency DeclarationA U.S. District judge in Oakland, Calif., will hear a lawsuit filed this week by 16 Democratic attorneys general against the Trump administration's national emergency declaration. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Mueller Report Won’t Be Delivered Next Week, Official SaysReports that Special Counsel Robert Mueller will release his report on possible Russian interference in U.S. elections are "incorrect," a senior Justice Department official said. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- One Reason To Be Cautious About Those 2020 Horserace PollsIt's tough to poll a race when nobody's exactly sure who is running. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Trump administration bans abortion referrals at U.S.-funded clinicsThe Trump administration said on Friday that taxpayer-funded family planning clinics which primarily serve low-income Americans will no longer be able to refer patients for abortions, a move that critics vowed to challenge in court. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Amy Klobuchar reportedly ordered staffer to clean comb after she used it to eat saladDemocratic presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar faced fresh accusations Friday of belittling staffers, with a new report relaying a bizarre account of how she allegedly berated a staff member who failed to bring her a fork with her salad. ..... Read More.2 hours ago