Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Iran says it won’t wage war, U.S. deploys more troops to Middle EastPresident Hassan Rouhani said on Tuesday Iran would not wage war against any nation, sounding a note of restraint after the United States announced more troop deployments to the Middle East. ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Ingraham: Trump’s 2020 campaign is about keeping the ‘good times going’Fox News host Laura Ingraham says President Trump needs to hammer his economic numbers to potential voters heading into the 2020 presidential election. ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Democrat border town mayor says ‘we are sick and tired’ of feds not listening,...A Democrat mayor of a Texas town bordering Mexico slammed the federal government and lawmakers, saying “we are sick and tired of the deaf ears” for failing to protect towns like his from illegal immigration. ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Kremlin calls for restraint in Middle East after U.S. troop moveThe Kremlin called for restraint from all sides in the Middle East on Tuesday and said it did not want to see destabilizing moves in the region after the United States announced it would deploy more troops there. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Democratic presidential hopeful Klobuchar details top policy goalsU.S. Senator Amy Klobuchar unveiled on Tuesday a 137-point list of priorities she would address in her first 100 days in office if elected president, a sweeping set of policies she is highlighting as part of her bid for the Democratic nomination. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Russia to Washington: Drop Middle East troop plans or risk war with IranRussia told the United States on Tuesday that it should drop what it called provocative plans to deploy more troops to the Middle East or risk war with Iran. ..... Read More.2 hours ago