Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Georgia campaigns keep up pressure ahead of runoff voteThe high stakes of Georgia's special election for an open House seat show no signs of letting up as the final two candidates race to the finish line with less than 60 days to go. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- With Shutdown Looming, Trump Is Tweeting Out Demands. Will He Stick By Them?The clock is ticking to a government shutdown, and President Trump keeps adding to the list of what he wants — 140 characters at a time.(Image credit: Olivier Douliery-Pool/Getty Images) ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Almost 100 Days In, ‘Trumpism’ Is Still Not Clearly DefinedDonald Trump is a man who's made a life out of branding. But as president, it's muddled — a proctectionist looking out for the little guy or has he gone "mainstream"? Or does he just act on instinct?(Image credit: Chelsea Beck/NPR) ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Trump White House touts achievements but downplays 100-day expectationsIn the closing weeks of his campaign last year, Donald Trump laid out what he called a “100-day contract” with voters — an ambitious flurry of administrative and legislative steps that he vowed would start the process of “draining the swamp” and protecting American workers. With many of those promises ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Ivanka Trump rubs shoulders with Merkel, Lagarde at Berlin women’s summitBERLIN (Reuters) - Ivanka Trump arrived for a G20 women's summit on Tuesday in Berlin, where she is due to discuss support for women entrepreneurs with the likes of German Chancellor Angela Merkel and International Monetary Fund head Christine Lagarde. ..... Read More.3 hours ago
- The Media Bubble Is Worse Than You ThinkWe crunched the data on where journalists work and how fast it’s changing. The results should worry you. ..... Read More.3 hours ago