Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- CNN’s Zucker A Candidate For ESPN Job: Reports2 hours ago
- Fox Orders Two Comedy Pilots and One Drama2 hours ago
- ABC’s First Pilot Pickup Is ABC Studios Comedy3 hours ago
- Randy Michaels Explains What Will Happen With WKQX/WLUPFrom RadioInsight In an interview with the Chicago Tribune, Merlin Media CEO Randy Michaels has given details for what will happen should the US Bankruptcy Court allow Cumulus Media to walk away from its lease and purchase of Classic Rock “97.9 The Loop” WLUP and Alternative 101.1 WKQX Chicago. Michaels says that in the short-term he would continue to operate the stations as they are, stating “We are fully prepared to step in and operate the stations essentially as is. There are no changes being planned right now, other than behind the scenes.” There is an agreement in place to allow Merlin to operate the stations from Cumulus new Chicago studios at the NBC Tower. He would also bring on the current airstaff from the two stations. He also says that Cumulus “not made a reasonable counterproposal” towards restructuring their deal, but does not rule out the… ..... Read More.7 hours ago
- Big Country Classics Relaunches As 92.1 Hank-FM In Lewiston IDFrom RadioInsight Nelly Broadcasting has relaunched Classic Country “Big Country Classics” 92.1 K221FW Lewiston/KZBG-HD3 Lapwai ID as “92.1 Hank-FM“. K221FW will continue to operate jockless as a flanker to sister Country “Big Country 97.7” KZBG. Envision Networks® and Kroeger Media Inc. are hitting the trail with Nelly Broadcasting, LLC to simulcast HANK FM® on KZBG-HD3 in Spokane, Washington. KZBG is breaking the mold with a unique mix of over 1,000 tested titles spanning the 80’s, 90’s, 00’s and today. From the creator of the Variety Hits Format, BOB FM®, DUKE FM® and BIG EARL®, Kroeger Media’s HANK FM is a turnkey, 24/7 variety-based country radio format that provides unique personality-driven radio that’s in touch with the current listening trends and methodology used by listeners. “HANK FM doesn’t play by the rules,” said Howard Kroeger of Kroeger Media Inc. “Nelly Broadcasting is making a statement to the… ..... Read More.7 hours ago
- Bakish Paid $20.3M As Viacom Chief Executive8 hours ago