Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Apple retains top spot in Interbrand’s 2020 brand value rankingApple's long-time dominance is supplemented by digital newcomers like Instagram, YouTube and Zoom, all of which appear in Interbrand's top 100 for the first time ever this year. ..... Read More.5 hours ago
- Lowe’s expands with new merchandise and activations in seasonal pushLowe's is expanding into new categories and marketing this holiday season with deals beginning Oct. 22. ..... Read More.5 hours ago
- They Tried To Cancel Ice Cube | The Joe Budden PodcastSUBSCRIBE TO DIGITAL AND RADIO FACTS Popular Posts Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His... Click link above for story ..... Read More.8 hours ago
- Shoboy Is En Fuego In AlbuquerqueAfter debuting on “Fuego 103.5” KHHM Sacramento, “Fuego 98.9” KCVR Columbia/Stockton CA, and “Fuego 99.5” KKPS Brownsville/McAllen TX in August, Entravision’s “The Shoboy Show” has expanded to Albuquerque. American General Media’s “Fuego 102.9” 840 KJFA Belen/102.9 K275AO Albuquerque/102.9 KJFA-FM Pecos NM debuted the Edgar ‘Shoboy’ Sotelo hosted program this morning. The Shoboy Show will air from 7-11am weekdays. Prior to debuting The Shoboy Show, Soltelo hosted mornings at “97.1 Amp Radio” KAMP Los Angeles, “92.3 Amp Radio” WBMP New York, and “La Grande 107.5” KMVK Dallas. Entravision Communications Corporation (NYSE: EVC), a leading global media and marketing technology company, announced today that the Shoboy Show hosted by Edgar “Shoboy” Sotelo is now being syndicated in Albuquerque, New Mexico on KJFA-AM/FM. “With the success and excitement the Shoboy Show is creating, we expect it to continue its positive momentum of expanding into other markets which will create new… ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- Mike Karolyi Joins WQBK As Brand ManagerTownsquare Media Classic Rock “Q105.7” WQBK Malta/Albany NY has appointed Mike Karolyi as Brand Manager. Karolyi has been operating iRockRadio.com since the 2014 sale and format change of 106.9 WCCC-FM Hartford CT from Rock to Christian. He spent 28 years at WCCC from 1986 until the sale, rising through the ranks to Program Director at the time of the sale. Karolyi succeeds Steve Richards as Brand Manager of WQBK following Richards’ exit as Director of Operations in August. Townsquare Media Inc.’s WQBK/Q105.7, The Capital Region’s Classic Rock Station, announced today that veteran Classic Rock programmer Mike Karolyi took over as the station’s Brand Manager on Monday, October 19, 2020. Mike joins WQBK after a 25 year run at the legendary WCCC in Hartford and a stint running iRockRadio.com. “I am honored to join WQBK as Brand Manager. From my first conversations with Kurt Johnson (Townsquare SVP/Programming),… ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- Is Benny The Butcher’s ‘Burden of Proof’ Album of The Year? | The Joe Budden PodcastSUBSCRIBE TO DIGITAL AND RADIO FACTS Popular Posts Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His... Click link above for story ..... Read More.10 hours ago