Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- February 2017 (2/2 – 3/1) Nielsen Audio PPM Ratings Day 4From RadioInsight The post February 2017 (2/2 – 3/1) Nielsen Audio PPM Ratings Day 4 appeared first on RadioInsight. ..... Read More.49 mins ago
- FCC: Broadcasters Help With AT&T 911 Outage2 hours ago
- Marketers Halting YouTube Buys Puts Pressure on Media ShopsThe move by major marketers like AT&T, Verizon, Johnson & Johnson and GlaxoSmithKline to halt spending on YouTube due to ads running next to unsafe content is pushing media agencies to pressure Google to create a safer environment for advertisers.The biggest concern is over Google's self-policing process and at least several agencies are reviewing how they are working with Google moving forward."Brand safety is a critical factor across all channels that we manage for our clients. Our immediate priority has been to work with Google to address our concerns and hold the organization accountable for any questionable activity," a Horizon Media spokeswoman said. Continue reading at AdAge.com ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- IFC, Azaria Team Up for Big League Comedy2 hours ago
- Champion of Do-Not-Track Praises Senate’s Vote to End ISP Privacy RulesRestrictions on ISP data sharing and use lauded by privacy advocates and bemoaned by ad industry trade groups just got even closer to kaput. The Senate today passed a bill sponsored by Republican Sen. Jeff Flake of Arizona to invalidate the Federal Communications Commission rule which, had it gone into effect as originally planned for earlier this month, would have blocked internet service providers from activities like using and sharing data on location and web-browsing habits unless consumers explicitly opted in.There is a companion bill sponsored by GOP Rep. Marsha Blackburn of Tennessee that if passed, which is likely in the majority-Republican body, would seal the fate of the controversial rules.Today's vote earned praise from a supporter of other digital privacy initiatives, former Federal Trade Commission chairman Jon Leibowitz, who while serving as FTC chair stunned the ad industry when he called for a do-not-track mechanism for online ad privacy… ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- My Country 107.3 Debuting In Corpus ChristiFrom RadioInsight With the sale of Convergent Broadcasting’s Corpus Christi stations to ICA Radio approved by the FCC and closing imminent, Variety Hits “107.3 Jake-FM” KAJE Ingleside TX will flip to Classic Country tonight. As we reported in Daily Domains last week, KAJE will become “My Country 107.3” at midnight. The station will launch with a commercial-free loop of George Strait songs until the debut of the syndicated Big D & Bubba morning show at 4:00am on Monday, March 27. Kevin McCoy, currently Program Director and Morning Host at sister “Classic Rock 104.5” KPUS will add PD duties for KAJE and take middays at My Country while departing the morning slot at KPUS. Angeii will host afternoons. Current “Jake-FM” morning host Bart Allison will supplant McCoy in mornings with Victoria Valentine on KPUS. The post My Country 107.3 Debuting In Corpus Christi appeared first… ..... Read More.3 hours ago