Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Bruno Mars, Anderson .Paak, Silk Sonic – Leave the Door Open 16 Million Youtube Views in 3 Days (v...Is it possible that Bruno Mars and Anderson .Paak have just put all artists on alert? True R&B... Click link above for story ..... Read More.9 hours ago
- The Audacity To Say Such Things, You Should Step Down And And Take A look In The MirrorClick link above for story ..... Read More.9 hours ago
- WNAP Signs Off With Land SaleWNAP Inc. has signed off Gospel “Gospel Highway 11” 1110 WNAP Norristown/Philadelphia PA as it prepares to sell the land that houses the station’s studios and towers. Local housing developer Better Living Homes Inc. received local zoning approval to build 40 homes on the 5.35 acre site last year. The sale of the site has not been consummated, however WNAP ceased broadcasting on March 1. The station, which operated with 4.8kW daytime only, from a three tower array, is continuing to stream online while ownership is “currently examining options with respect to returning the station to the air”. ..... Read More.12 hours ago
- FCC Report 3/6: FCC Reminds Franken-FMs Of Upcoming Conversion DateThe FCC sent out a notice this week reminding analog LPTV stations that they must complete their digital conversion by 11:59pm on July 13. This will mean the end of all low-power television stations on channel 6 using the analog loophole to operate as a radio station on 87.7 MHz such as “87.7 MeTV-FM” WRME-LP Chicago, “La Nueva 87.7” WDCN-LP Washington DC, “Streetz 87.7” WMTO-LP Norfolk VA, and “Drake Hall Memphis Radio” WPGF-LP Memphis TN. While WMTO-LP operator Core Radio Group is in the process of purchasing 102.1 WXTG-FM Virginia Beach, none of the other so-called “Franken-FMs” have announced anything yet to keep their brand on the air past the July 13 deadline. By 11:59 p.m. local time on July 13, 2021, all LPTV/translator stations must terminate all analog television operations regardless of whether their digital facilities are operational. Stations that have not yet constructed a… ..... Read More.16 hours ago
- Rocker & Longtime WNCX Cleveland Afternoon Host Michael Stanley DiesImage via 98.5 WNCX Cleveland98.5 WNCX Cleveland afternoon host Michael Stanley passed away on Friday, March 5 at the age of 72 after a bout with lung cancer. Stanley, whose given name was Michael Stanley Gee, was the frontman of the Cleveland based Michael Stanley Band from 1974 until 1986 which had a few national singles including “My Town” and “In the Heartland“. The band was very successful in the Midwest, but never was able After the breakup of the band, Stanley hosted “PM Magazine” and “Cleveland Tonight” on WJW-TV from 1987 through 1991 and would win ten local Emmy Awards. He would join Classic Rock 98.5 WNCX in September 1990 as host of “In The Heartland” titled after one of his more known hits. The hourlong early evening show ran until Stanley was promoted to afternoon host in May 1992. Stanley was last heard on air… ..... Read More.1 day ago
- Yonni Rude is Interim Producer for The Morning Hustle: Job AlertYonni Rude is currently the interim producer for The Morning Hustle and Reach Media is currently... Click link above for story ..... Read More.2 days ago