Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Watch the Newest Ads on TV From Kohl’s, Skechers, TaylorMade and MoreEvery weekday, we bring you the Ad Age/iSpot Hot Spots, new TV commercials tracked by iSpot.tv, the real-time TV ad measurement company with attention and conversion analytics from 10 million smart TVs. The ads here ran on national TV for the first time yesterday.A few highlights: Sketchers promotes its You by Sketchers line of women's shoes with scenes of various women looking incredibly happy and fulfilled as they go about their busy days (while, of course, wearing You). Pro golfer Jon Rahm helps TaylorMade hype its "weird in a good way" 5-layer tour ball. And Kohl's once again positions itself as an affordable fashion destination with a sale that's "all about the jeans." Continue reading at AdAge.com ..... Read More.25 mins ago
- Epix Renews ’Get Shorty’ For Season Two1 hour ago
- Jesse Kage Joins Rock 100.5 Atlanta As APD/AfternoonsFrom RadioInsight Cumulus Media Classic Rock “Rock 100.5” WNNX College Park/Atlanta GA has hired Jesse Kage as Assistant Program Director and Afternoon host. Kage has spent much of his career in Tampa including stops in nights at Alternative “97X” WSUX, afternoons at Active Rock “98 Rock” 97.9 WXTB, mornings at Sports “98.7 The Fan” WHFS-FM, and most recently afternoons at Rock “98.7 No Rules Rock” WBRN-FM until its flip to AC last December. He fills the opening created by Jay Philpott’s move to sister 92.5 KQRS Minneapolis earlier this year. Axel Lowe, who had been filling in afternoons, will return to nights. Cumulus Media announces that it has appointed Jesse Kage as Assistant Program Director and Afternoon Personality for WNNX-FM/Rock 100.5, Atlanta’s Rock Station. Kage, longtime PM Drive host for WXTB-FM/98Rock in Tampa, was most recently PM Drive host at WBRN-FM in Tampa. Kage will debut on… ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Fox NY Stations Will Broadcast from Top of Trade Center2 hours ago
- Advertisers Say TV Has More Impact Than Other Media: Survey2 hours ago
- Advertisers Says TV Has More Impact Than Other Media: Survey2 hours ago