Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- The NFL doubles down on its Snapchat strategy as other media partners scale backThe National Football League has doubled down on its Snapchat strategy this season, in turn doubling the audience for highlights of its Sunday games as it commits more resources to the app even as some media partners pull back.This year, the NFL's updated strategy on Snapchat includes posting a rolling highlights reel every Sunday instead of the single highlight video it used to post after game day. That change helped take the highlights from about 1 million viewers on average last year to about 2 million on average this year, according Juan Borrero, Snapchat's head of sports partnerships."We know fans care about NFL content," Borrero says. "But [we asked ourselves] how can we make them come back and actually engage with the content throughout the day?" Continue reading at AdAge.com ..... Read More.4 hours ago
- Zenith wins Arby’s mediaArby's and Sonic Drive-In have been part of the same company for less than two weeks. Now they're working with the same media agencyPublicis Groupe's Zenith, which has won the Arby's business from Interpublic's Initiative.Inspire Brands, which owns Arby's and Buffalo Wild Wings, bought Sonic in December. Sonic has worked with Zenith for years. Zenith will begin working on the Arby's national account as of of Jan. 1. Initiative, which held the Arby's account for more than 15 years, retains the brand's local media account. The Arby's national account shift represents the second time this month that a client has moved media from Interpublic to Publicis Groupe: Last week, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles shifted its media business from UM to Starcom. However, an Interpublic spokesman said that it did not participate in the Arby's review. "As Arby's is now part of Inspire Brands joining other restaurant brands like Buffalo Wild Wings,… ..... Read More.4 hours ago
- Real Christmas tree marketing campaign continues amid supply shortageChristmas tree growers are pushing forward with their annual campaign, even though there is a supply shortage this year."It's Christmas, Keep It Real," a marketing push developed by the Christmas Tree Promotion Board, a tree grower-funded entity under the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is now in its third year. The social media videos for 2018, developed with agency Concept Farm, focus on seven families picking out their Christmas trees, a switch from 2017's grower-centric campaign, according to Marsha Gray, interim executive director of the Christmas Tree Promotion Board. In one video, a mother talks about the experience of getting a natural tree and finding the perfect fit for her family. In another, a woman laughs at her partner's lack of understanding that ornaments need attached hooks in order to hang on tree branches.But unlike previous years, the supply of trees is tight this year, thanks to more cautious planting during… ..... Read More.5 hours ago
- Dick Taylor: Do You Hear What I Hear?6 hours ago
- Easy Ways To Give The Gift of SiriusXM This Holiday SeasonWe’re just days away from Christmas, and you might be thinking about what the ideal gift for... Click link above for story ..... Read More.7 hours ago
- Milestone: Sheryl Underwood Radio Adds 301st Affiliate301st Affiliate is in Anchorage, Alaska In a mere five years, Sheryl Underwood Radio has grown at... Click link above for story ..... Read More.7 hours ago