Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Lost Factor vs. the 2000s Year by Year: Naughties Songs Get Lost, TooA few months ago, I finally brought the Lost Factor series, my calculation of which songs had taken the biggest moves from hit to obscurity, into the early 2000s. Shortly thereafter, BDSradio, whose data had been a part of my “year-end chart points then, divided by weekly radio spins now” formula, announced its shutdown and I turned my attention to finishing the ’00s before the Nov. 1 changeover. As it happens, 2009 was a logical place to stop. Top 40 was resurgent that year, and music changed with the rise of EDM-flavored “turbopop.” It’s interesting that a lot of the highest Lost Factor songs of the late ’00s feel a few years older than they really were, but many of those songs were pop/rap and teen idols whose songs felt very 2006 among the excitement of 2009. The teen idols who have been dominating Lost Factor for… ..... Read More.36 mins ago
- Drive-by Shooting that Injured Two Teenagers Takes an Unexpected Turn, Leading to the Arrest of Moth...An accused mother and her two sons are in custody today after being accused of fighting with police in Parkway Village following a drive-by incident that injured two teens in Memphis, TN, on December 6, 2022. According to police, Lakisha Shorter and her two sons, ages 14 and 16, attacked ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Pat McAfee Mocks Critics Complaining About Deion Sanders Telling Players to Transfer Out: ‘They Go...Pat McAfee mocked critics outraged at new University of Colorado head football coach Deion Sanders for telling players if they aren’t ready for him, or aren’t good enough, to go ahead and get ready to transfer out. Sanders left Jackson State on Saturday to become the new head coach at Colorado. On Sunday, Sanders was introduced as the next head coach and addressed his team for the first time. Sanders made news when he told his players to look for other schools to transfer to because he would be bringing his own “luggage.” On Monday’s The Pat McAfee Show, McAfee did not understand why people criticized Sanders for the comments, considering the team’s terrible season. Colorado went (1-8) in the Pac-12 and had an overall record of (1-11). “If you watched the entire team meeting that Deion Sanders had with that team as opposed to that little part… ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Superadio Network’s distributes 2022 RETRO COUNTRY USA Holiday SpecialFor the 25th year, Retro Country USA will again produce its annual Holiday special “A Retro Country Christmas” with four hours of commercial-free holiday cheer! Hosted by Dale O’Brian, this year’s guests include Clay Walker, Justin Moore, Lacy J. Dalton, Lee Brice, T.G. Sheppard, Janie Fricke, Ronnie Milsap and more ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Brian Sicknick’s Brother Explains Why He Didn’t Shake McConnell or McCarthy’s Hand at Jan. 6 C...The brother of a late police officer who responded to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot explained why he didn’t shake hands with Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA). Congressional Gold Medals were awarded on Tuesday to those officers. There were 21 House Republicans who voted against awarding the medal to the officers. The brother of Capitol Police officer Brain Sicknick, who died of a stroke shortly the day after the riot, did not mince words explaining why he snubbed McConnell and McCarthy. “Self-explanatory, but, you know, they came out right away and condemned what happened on Jan. 6. And whatever hold Trump has on them, they backstepped and danced,” Ken Sicknick told CBS News congressional correspondent Scott McFarlane. “Not necessarily they themselves but of Trump and the rioters. I mean, people like [Texas GOP Congressman] Louie Gohmert who presented the American… ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell Rains on Trump’s Parade After He Thinks Her Interview Helps Vindicate Hi...MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell took a “moment of personal privilege” on Tuesday to respond to a Truth Social post from Donald Trump in which he claimed one of Mitchell’s interviews helps to vindicate him against a criminal probe into whether he mishandled classified documents. Mitchell aired an interview she conducted with Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines. The MSNBC pressed Haines for a roundabout comment on the FBI raid of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago and the allegations over classified documents, but Haines could only awkwardly laugh along with the audience, knowing full well she could not comment on an active investigation. Trump saw the laughter as proof that Haines does not take the case against him seriously. “The respected Director of National Intelligence, Avril Haines, when asked on NBC Fake NEWS what she would do about the Mar-a-Lago Boxes Hoax, smiled & laughed along with the studio audience, responding, ‘Please don’t… ..... Read More.2 hours ago