Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Susie Korgul Joins 103.1 The Wolf OrlandoJVC Media Country “103.1 The Wolf” WOTW-FM Windermere/Orlando FL has announced the addition of Susie Korgul as morning co-host. Korgul most recently served as Music Director and hosted middays at Audacy Hot AC “Mix 105.1” WOMX until resigning in December. She has also worked at WBVD Melbourne, WAPE Jacksonville and the syndicated Mike Harvey Show. Korgul joins incumbent morning host Chad Hallmark in morning at WOTW replacing Jenn Lopez who exited last year. Lopez has since joined WOMX’s morning show. JVC Media of Florida, one of America’s largest independent and locally owned broadcast and entertainment companies, continues to staff the company with live and local radio pros! JVC announces the addition of Susie Korgul to Orlando’s Country – 103.1 The Wolf (WOTW). Susie will join existing morning host Chad to form The Morning Wolfpack airing weekdays from 6am-10am. Until her resignation in December, Susie served as Music… ..... Read More.3 hours ago
- AdExchanger: iHeartMedia’s Black Information Network Is Monetizing The Old-School Way: Sponsorship........ Read More.3 hours ago
- Domain Insight 4/16: What’s Next For Recently Sold Stations In Wichita, Toledo & Chattanoo...Recent domain registrations spotlight upcoming changes coming in Wichita, Toledo and Chattanooga. Plus a new Spanish CHR brand coming to Delaware. This content is for Premium Annual and Premium Monthly members only. Visit the site and log in/register to read. ..... Read More.4 hours ago
- First Listen: Aaron Axelsen’s Flood FMThe publicity for Flood FM refers to Aaron Axelsen as their showrunner. It’s the type of positioning I’ve wished radio would use for a long time (I had just been hoping more stations would use “music supervisor”). But Axelsen was APD/MD/p.m. driver at Alternative KITS San Francisco for more than twenty years, through both its Live 105 and Alt 105.3 incarnations. When he left last April, he didn’t just tweet his goodbyes, the Killers tweeted about his departure. Launched in conjunction with music and culture site Flood Magazine, Flood FM will also become the home of Axelsen’s long-running electronica program Subsonic. He’s also promising “daily on-air personalities,” guest DJ sets, and “Flood Flashback Sundays.” One of the stations sweepers declares “if you love music, but hate corporate radio, we got you.” Flood FM is being positioned as “Indie, Alternative, and Electronic.” Listening to it, you also hear… ..... Read More.4 hours ago
- Susie Korgul Joins WOTW/Orlando as Morning Co-HostJVC Media adds Susie Korgul to Country WOTW (103.1 The Wolf) in Orlando, beginning April 19. She joins current morning host Chad to form "The Morning Wolfpack," airing weekdays from 6-10am. Until last December, Korgul served as Music Director and midday host at crosstown Audacy Hot AC WOMX. Prior ..... Read More.8 hours ago
- KPRF Drops A Bomb On AmarilloTownsquare Media flipped Classic Rock “Thunder 98.7” KPRF Amarillo TX to Classic Hits as “98.7 The Bomb” on March 31. The new format places the station in direct format competition with Alpha Media’s market leading “100.9 The Eagle“. KXGL had a 14.8 share in the Fall 2020 Nielsen Audio ratings, while KPRF had a 3.1 share. Former “102.3 The Beat” KPEZ Austin PD/morning host Ryan Kramer has joined the Townsquare Amarillo cluster as Brand Manager and afternoon host. He is also programming CHR “96.9 Kiss-FM” KXSS and hosting middays on that station. Prior to the eight years he spent at KPEZ, Kramer was APD of CHR “96.1 Kiss-FM” KSME Fort Collins CO. The remainder of the KPRF lineup will include WFGR Grand Rapids’ Casey Daniels and JoJo Girard in mornings, WSAK/WSHK Portsmouth NH OM/midday host Sarah Sullivan in middays, and Townsquare’s syndicated The Night Shift with… ..... Read More.8 hours ago