Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- KitchenAid fights competitors with ‘maker’ campaignDo you have well-worn knives, dough-covered hands or blisters? Then you have the marks of a maker, a cuisine-linked identity that KitchenAid is promoting in its first brand campaign, debuting Thursday."We've always recognized that KitchenAid was focused on a consumer who is unique," says Christina Hoskins, senior brand manager at KitchenAid, which is owned by Whirlpool. She notes that the kitchen brand has run product-focused campaigns in the past, including 2016's "Yours for the making," but that the new marketing push is a higher-level brand campaign for KitchenAid overall. "We spent several months learning more about the consumer we serve," she adds. "We recognize that cooking for them and being a baker, or a maker, in the kitchen is part of who they arepart of their identity."Founded 99 years ago, KitchenAid celebrates its 100th anniversary next year. Yet unlike a century earlier, it is now battling a host of competitors… ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Tales of the Infringement WhispererI went to see Three Dog Night. My wife says I’ll go see any heritage band that can still stand up, although in this case, we went because a friend had a connection to the opening act. But they were good. Cory Wells had passed. Chuck Negron had left the group. Fortunately, this was the band with three lead singers. Danny Hutton could still hit a lot of high notes, and they were generous about going deep in to the catalog — “Let Me Serenade You,” “Liar,” “The Family of Man,” and in particular, “Sure as I’m Sittin’ Here,” the John Hiatt song that was one of their last semi-hits. I heard that version of “Sure as I’m Sittin’ Here” a few times in fall ‘74, and not much thereafter. This time, something new came to me. I realized one of my favorite country records of all… ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- People Moves 10/17: Jasmine Sadry Departs KSCS MorningsJasmine Sadry has exited her role as morning co-host at Cumulus Country 96.3 KSCS Dallas. Sanry had been part of “Hawkeye In The Morning” with Mark ‘Hawkeye’ Dorsey and Katelyn ‘Connected K’ Maida since 2015. She has previously worked as part of Chris Jagger’s morning show on “102.1 The Edge” KDGE and at “105.3 The Fan” KRLD-FM. Program Director Mac Daniels told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram that Sadry “has departed to pursue other endeavors/ All interested personalities should send their info to firstname.lastname@example.org. Not looking for DJ’s, we need a personality for this position.” Mike Allen is exiting his position as Program Director/midday host at Max Media AC “92.9 The Wave” WVBW Norfolk to relocate to Sarasota FL. Allen has been with Max Media since 2005 and also served as PD/morning host at Oldies 1310 WGH and night host at CHR “Hot 100” 100.5 WVHT. The Atlanta… ..... Read More.5 hours ago
- Essence Communications Announces Record-Breaking $280 Million Economic Impact for Its 2018...Essence Communications, the leading media, technology and Commerce Company serving Black women,... Click link above for story ..... Read More.6 hours ago
- Research Poll by Marketplace-Edison Reveals Low Economic AnxietyA new poll released today indicates fewer Americans describe themselves as anxious about their... Click link above for story ..... Read More.6 hours ago
- NABJ mourns Founder Vince SandersThe National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) mourns the loss of founder Vince Sanders, who... Click link above for story ..... Read More.7 hours ago