Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- The #New28 Honors Ethiopia Habtemariam, Chance the Rapper, and MoreThe #New28, a power dinner and ceremony, presented and sponsored by Walgreens and African Pride,... Click link above for story ..... Read More.3 hours ago
- WFUZ Rebrands As Alt 92.1For the second time since flipping to Alternative in 2010, Times-Shamrock has rebranded Alternative 92.1 WFUZ Nanticoke/Wilkes-Barre PA. What was originally “FM 92.1” became “Fuzz 92.1” in September 2012. Now the station has become “Alt 92.1” with a new positioner of “Sounds Different”. The slogan comes from sister “FM 102.1” WLUM Milwaukee and is accompanied by a renewed push towards breaking new music and artists. Alt 92.1 is also heard on 96.1 W241AZ Clarks Summit and 102.7 W274AO Scranton, which are both fed via 106.9 WEZX-HD2 Scranton. ..... Read More.8 hours ago
- FCC Report 2/26: KABC Seeks Higher Night Power..... Read More.9 hours ago
- FAMU to Launch the Only African-American News Network.Florida A&M University (FAMU), the state’s only public historically Black university, has moved... Click link above for story ..... Read More.9 hours ago
- 91.7 The Bounce Edmonton Kisses Its Name GoodbyeRogers Media CHR “91.7 The Bounce” CHBN Edmonton relaunched on Friday as “Kiss 91.7“. No changes to the on-air lineup accompanied the rebranding, which kicked off with a 91 hour commercial-free block. The move brings CHBN in line with Rogers other “Kiss” branded CHR and Hot AC stations across Canada including Calgary, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver. Rogers had first registered Kiss917.com for CHBN following its purchase of the station in February 2011. CHBN registered a 3.5 share of the Edmonton market in the August 29-November 27, 2016 PPM ratings book. That placed it ahead of Harvard Broadcasting’s “Hot 107” 107.1 CJNW-FM’s 2.8 and Bell Media’s “104.9 Virgin Radio” CFMG-FM’s 2.5 share in the three way CHR battle in the Edmonton market. ..... Read More.11 hours ago
- See Brands Tweet the Oscars (Before, During and After)14 hours ago