Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- G Herbo Uplifts Community by Transforming His Old Elementary School into Youth CenterRounds Out Monumental 2020 With First Platinum Certification, Half-A-Billion Streams, and... Click link above for story ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Kentucky AG Explains Why A Grand Jury Did Not Seek Criminal Charges In Breonna Taylor Case2 hours ago
- Jaylen Brown delivers strong message on Breonna Taylor ruling | 2020 NBA Playoffs2 hours ago
- Vince Carter: Tyler Herro played ‘like the superstar that he will be’ in Game 4 | Get Up2 hours ago
- Mike Hill Reflects On Trauma And Truth In His New Book ‘Open Mike’2 hours ago
- Office Hours: Abandoned offices make for real estate stealsWelcome to Ad Age’s Office Hours newsletter. If you're reading this online or in a forwarded email, here's the link to sign up for the newsletter. The way we work is rapidly evolving. In a matter of months, the pandemic has forever changed how we communicate, where we conduct business, the technology we use and how we juggle home and work life. There’s also been a much-needed spotlight thrown on the makeup of the workforce and the efforts being done to make the ad world a more-inclusive place. Every Thursday, Ad Age will tackle a different issue regarding the way these changes are impacting our professional lives. ..... Read More.3 hours ago