Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Power Trio Of Music Scheduling, Traffic And Automation Join ForcesWhen Steve Warren was pioneering the Hot Country format in the 80s, he imagined ways to improve the... Click link above for story ..... Read More.18 hours ago
- Gavin DeGraw and Brooks Laich new podcast dives Into the minds of MenToday iHeartRadio launched “How Men Think With Brooks Laich & Gavin DeGraw,”. The iHeartRadio... Click link above for story ..... Read More.18 hours ago
- GatesAir to Strengthen NOVA Entertainment’s FM Transmission Infrastructure in AustraliaGatesAir, a global leader in wireless, over-the-air content delivery solutions for TV and radio... Click link above for story ..... Read More.20 hours ago
- Nielsen: Audio Today 2019 How America Listens20 hours ago
- WPP and iHeartMedia launch ‘Project Listen’iHeartMedia, America’s leading audio company, and WPP, the creative transformation company, today... Click link above for story ..... Read More.20 hours ago
- Bruce Logan Joins Hubbard West Palm BeachHubbard Radio has appointed Bruce Logan as Operations Manager and Brand/Content Director for Country 103.1 WIRK Indiantown and AC “Sunny 107.9” WEAT West Palm Beach. Logan most recently served as Vice President of Programming at Entercom Houston and PD of Classic Hits “95.7 The Spot” KKHH and Country “100.3 The Bull” KILT-FM Houston until exiting last December. He also has served as National Country Brand Coordinator and Regional Vice President of Programming for iHeartMedia and programmed WKKT Charlotte, WTQR Greensboro and WSSL and WESC Greenville SC. Logan takes the WEAT programming reins from Leo Baldwin, while Sammy Cruise had previously announced his intent to step down as WIRK Program Director while remaining in afternoons. Hubbard Radio announced today that programming veteran and country radio specialist Bruce Logan will take the helm as Operations Manager and Brand/Content Director of WIRK-Country and WEAT/Sunny 107.9 West Palm Beach. Logan… ..... Read More.20 hours ago