Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- The Industry Votes on TOP 10 Best Black Radio DJsDigital and Radio Facts conducted a social media poll on who The BEST EVER Top 10 Radio DJs are and... Click link above for story ..... Read More.1 day ago
- January 2021 (1/7 – 2/3) Nielsen Audio Ratings Day 4: WRCH Holds Onto Most Of Its Christmas Au...The fourth and final day of Nielsen Audio’s PPM releases bring Austin, Raleigh/Durham, Indianapolis, Milwaukee, Nashville, Providence, Norfolk, Jacksonville, West Palm Beach, Greensboro, Memphis, and Hartford. All the numbers can be found at RadioInsight.com/Ratings. Public News/Talk 90.5 KUT-FM takes a commanding lead in Austin with an 8.5 to 11.5 gain. Entercom AC “Majic 95.5” KKMJ drops to second 13.1 to 9.8. Waterloo Media Variety Hits “103.5 Bob-FM” KBPA trends rapidly downward 11.8 – 8.7 – 6.6 for what Ratings Expert Chris Huff notes is its lowest share since Holiday 2013. KBPA’s drop also coincides with the station’s transmitter move to Austin itself from San Marcos between Austin and San Antonio. Waterloo Media News/Talk 590/99.7 KLBJ jumps up to fourth 4.2 to 5.7, and University of Texas AAA 98.9 KUTX rounds out the top five with a 3.7 to 4.5 gain. Newly rebranded Waterloo Media Hot AC “Lucy… ..... Read More.1 day ago
- Radio Programmer Sues Radio Station because Owner Said he was not “Godlike” Awarded 500KHeritage Buffalo, NY radio station WUFO was sued by a former programmer by what he describes in his... Click link above for story ..... Read More.1 day ago
- How Life is Like Planting a Red Potato?About 6 months ago I had a red potato on my counter that had a root growing out of it the size of a... Click link above for story ..... Read More.1 day ago
- First Listen: Kevin & Sluggo“I didn’t see it happening, but Sluggo made it happen.” That was Kevin Ryder talking about joining former KROQ Los Angeles (and KZZP Phoenix) colleague Doug “Sluggo” Roberts in afternoons at crosstown rocker KLOS. Ryder’s abrupt departure last spring as the remaining half of KROQ’s long-running Kevin & Bean morning show (along with the firing of his current team members) was a consumer press story of the sort that radio rarely generates these days, and so was his return to the airwaves. (In between, Ryder survived COVID-19 twice.) I heard the first hour of Kevin & Sluggo on Feb. 18. Because of their history, there was not any audible first day clunkiness, although there were a lot of jokes about a listener pool on when Ryder would say “KROQ.” There was a call from Bob Saget. There was also a bit involving first-day anxiety and a call… ..... Read More.1 day ago
- Creative Artists Agency Names Mark Cheatham and Joe Hadley as Co-Heads Global Hip Hop/R&B Tourin...Leading entertainment and sports agency Creative Artists Agency (CAA) today announced that Mark... Click link above for story ..... Read More.1 day ago