Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Could this be the Cheapest Woman on the Planet?RadioFacts: If you hire this woman as your accountant for one year, You will have $75,000 saved up... Click link above for story ..... Read More.1 day ago
- Top Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All TimeBest Black Female Singers in the The Top 10 Best Female Groups of All Time. See if you agree that... Click link above for story ..... Read More.1 day ago
- [Previously Recorded] Gary Vee Breaks Down The Value Of Sports Cards, Trading + MoreTags: the breakfast club radio show, Video Click link above for story ..... Read More.1 day ago
- Bustos Takes Portland & Seattle AMs SilentThe economic turmoil caused by the coronavirus pandemic has struck a pair of AMs owned by Bustos Media. Bustos filed earlier this week to take 1130 KXET Mount Angel/Portland and 1210 KMIA Auburn-Federal Way/Seattle off the air “due to health considerations and economic conditions in light of the coronavirus emergency”. KXET most recently carried Brokered Russian Christian programming as “Slavic Family Radio“, which has completed its move to Irina Baranova’s PIN Investments’s 1040 KXPD Tigard upon closing of their $200,000 acquisition. KMIA had become the third affiliate of Bustos’ Regional Mexican “La Pantera” network last July. The post Bustos Takes Portland & Seattle AMs Silent appeared first on RadioInsight. ..... Read More.2 days ago
- 91X San Diego Adds EDM MixshowLocal Media San Diego Alternative “91X” 91.1 XETRA-FM Tijuana/San Diego has announced the addition of a two hour EDM mixshow. “Project-X” mixed and hosted by Zach Van Lue will debut on Saturday, March 28 from 11pm-1am. The station is promoting the launch as an ability to bring the club experience home while everyone has to stay home. Local heritage alternative rock station 91X will debut “Project-X,” a two-hour showcase of electronic music mixed and hosted by Zach Van Lue, this Saturday night at 11:00 PM. Since you cannot go to the function, 91X is bringing the function to you with a genre-free experimental mix where anything goes as long as the beat grooves on. “Since everyone has to stay home, now seemed like a great time for 91X to bring the club experience home,” said host Zach Van Lue, who has had international club residencies and appeared… ..... Read More.2 days ago
- AJ Dukette Joins Rewind 100.9 Portland Following WHOM ExitFollowing his exit from Townsquare Media AC 94.9 WHOM Mount Washington NH/Portland ME last week, AJ Dukette has quickly rebounded as he will debut on Monday, March 30 as morning host at Saga Communications Classic Hits “Rewind 100.9” WYNZ South Portland. Dukette will succeed Chuck Igo in mornings at WYNZ as Igo retires following a 40 year career. Igo, who announced his pending retirement earlier this month, had been with WYNZ since 2001 and hosted mornings since 2003. He’s also worked at 560 WGAN, 970 WCSH, 94.3 WYJY and 101.9 WPOR in Portland and multiple Boston stations including 850 WHDH, 1030 WBZ, 96.9 WBCS and WKLB, and 105.7 WROR. Dukette was let go from Townsquare Media last week after five years as Brand Manager/morning host at WHOM and BM/midday host at CHR “Q97.9” WJBQ. He previously spent fifteen years in Concord NH eventually rising to Operations Manager/PD… ..... Read More.2 days ago