Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Atlanta Radio Announcer Sues APD for Excessive ForceAn Atlanta jock named Qri Montague is reporting excessive force was used by a former Atlanta police... Click link above for story ..... Read More.4 hours ago
- Nicole Siberry Named Digital Program Director at Beasley Media Group’s WMGK-FM & W...Nicole Siberry Named Digital Program Director at Beasley Media Group’s WMGK-FM & WXTU-FM in... Click link above for story ..... Read More.5 hours ago
- Juul expects skyrocketing sales of $3.4 billion, despite flavored vape banA U.S. ban on sales of most flavored e-cigarettes dealt a blow to the financial results of Juul Labs last quarter, but the company behind America's most popular e-cigarette device sees it as a minor setback. Juul forecasts revenue of $3.4 billion for 2019, almost triple what it generated last year, according to a person who was briefed on the numbers.The financial outlook indicates high expectations from the company to sell more of its slender Juul vaping devices and accompanying nicotine pods overseas. It also suggests confidence that other governments won't follow the U.S. in cracking down on the products, a move prompted by widespread use by teens across the country.Juul posted fourth-quarter revenue of $424 million, a 2.5 percent decline from the previous quarter, said the person, who asked not to be identified because the information is private. Over the same periods, Juul's adjusted loss was $70.4 million, compared… ..... Read More.5 hours ago
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Chipotle, Samsung, State Farm and moreEvery weekday we bring you the Ad Age/iSpot Hot Spots, new TV commercials tracked by iSpot.tv, the TV ad measurement and attribution company. The ads here ran on national TV for the first time yesterday.A few highlights: Samsung hypes various features of the new Galaxy S10+, including Cinematic Infinity Display and Wireless PowerShare. Best Buy suggests that its sales associates are so tuned in to customers' needs that they're practically mind-readers. And Chipotle serves up another one in its series of "Behind the Foil" spots; this installment focuses on an employee named Chad who's an R&D chef for the restaurant chain. Continue reading at AdAge.com ..... Read More.5 hours ago
- Howard University Salutes Black History Legend: Dr. Roland B. Scott, Pioneering Sickle Cel...Dr. Roland B. Scott was a groundbreaking medical researcher in an era of intense discrimination... Click link above for story ..... Read More.5 hours ago
- PETER FRAMPTON FINALE— THE FAREWELL TOUR PRESENTED BY SIRIUSXM CONFIRMEDLegendary guitarist Peter Frampton has confirmed Peter Frampton Finale—The Farewell Tour presented... Click link above for story ..... Read More.6 hours ago