Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Domain Insight 4/18: Will The Orange & Blue Gain Their Freedom From KDSP?It’s been quiet lately on the domain front as stations are well into the Spring ratings book, however some potential moves are on the way in Denver, Memphis, Tallahassee, and Myrtle Beach. This content is for Premium Annual and Premium Monthly members only. Visit the site and log in/register to read. The post Domain Insight 4/18: Will The Orange & Blue Gain Their Freedom From KDSP? appeared first on RadioInsight. ..... Read More.17 hours ago
- More On 98.9 The Bull Seattle Lineup Changes As Tim Leary ExitsFollowing the addition of new Program Director Scott Mahalick and the Fitz Show for mornings earlier this week, Hubbard Country “98.9 The Bull” KNUC Seattle had intended to round out its on-air lineup by moving afternoon host Corey Dillon to middays and morning host Tim Leary to afternoons. Now Leary has announced that he has turned down the daypart switch and will instead exit the station to pursue other opportunities. He joins former Program Director Lisa Adams and morning co-host Karen ‘Red’ Daiss in exiting KNUC, while co-host Claire Beverly will join The Fitz Show. Leary, Beverly and Daiss joined KNUC from mornings at Dick Broadcasting Country “Bob 106.9” WUBB Bluffton SC/Savannah GA in early 2018. Leary has been with WUBB since 2011 and has also worked at 99.5 WGAR Cleveland, 98.1 WCTK Providence RI, and 94.5 KUUB Reno during his career. He previously hosted… ..... Read More.18 hours ago
- WGLT Bloomington To Take Over Operations Of WCBU PeoriaBradley University has found an operator for Public News/Talk “Peoria Public Radio” 89.9 WCBU Peoria IL as Illinois State University’s similarly formatted 89.1 WGLT Normal/Bloomington will begin managing the station on June 1. As part of the deal, Bradley will retain ownership of WCBU’s license with ISU handling all facets of the station’s operations. WCBU will retain its current Public News/Talk format with some schedule changes to be announced, while WGLT will flip its Peoria translator 103.5 W278AE Peoria to a simulcast of WCBU’s HD2 Classical service. WCBU has been looking for a new operations partner since last year when Bradley announced it planned to cease managing the station and demolish the building which houses its current studios. With this deal, WCBU will maintain a presence on the Bradley campus although many operational roles will be merged into WGLT’s headquarters. After many months of discussions, Bradley University… ..... Read More.18 hours ago
- Top of the Tower Podcast: At the NAB Show with Tom Taylor and Jeff WeltonThe post Top of the Tower Podcast: At the NAB Show with Tom Taylor and Jeff Welton appeared first on RadioInsight. ..... Read More.18 hours ago
- Billboard: More Younger Consumers Abandoning Radio for Digital-Only Listening On Their Dev...The post Billboard: More Younger Consumers Abandoning Radio for Digital-Only Listening On Their Devices: Study appeared first on RadioInsight. ..... Read More.19 hours ago
- EnvisionVirtualServices Weather Reports Shine On MeridianEnvision Networks® and Mississippi Broadcasters have joined forces to bring EnvisionVirtualServices... Click link above for story ..... Read More.19 hours ago