Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 361 | The GirthSubscribe * indicates required Email Address * View previous campaigns. Popular Posts Fight Breaks... Click link above for story ..... Read More.4 hours ago
- White Woman Calls Cops on Black Man for Waiting Outside His Own HouseYou would think after the countless amount of videos and stories that have been posted about... Click link above for story ..... Read More.5 hours ago
- Amanda Seales: Whiteness is Nothing to be Proud OfFresh off hosting the virtual version of the 2020 BET Awards, Amanda Seales is still out here being... Click link above for story ..... Read More.5 hours ago
- KPWR Morning Host Nick Cannon Fired From Wild ‘N Out Over Anti-Semitic CommentsA developing controversy over recent comments by “Power 106” KPWR Los Angeles morning host (and syndicated into other markets for later dayparts) Nick Cannon has cost him one of his television jobs. ViacomCBS cut ties with Cannon this evening for failing to apologize for perpetuating anti-Semitism in comments made on an episode of his YouTube show in June. While interviewing Public Enemy’s Professor Griff, who exited that group over his own anti-semitic remarks in 1989, Cannon stated “It’s never hate speech, you can’t be anti-Semitic when we are the Semitic people. When we are the same people who they want to be. That’s our birthright. We are the true Hebrews,” while also mentioning anti-Jewish conspiracy theories. Cannon, who hosted “Wild ‘N Out” on ViacomCBS’ MTV and VH1, released the following statement regarding the comments on Monday: In announcing Cannon’s termination, ViacomCBS released the following statement: … ..... Read More.8 hours ago
- SB Nation Radio To Rebrand As SportsMap Radio NetworkGow Media is rebranding its Sports radio network as “SportsMap Radio” on July 27. The change will mark the first time under Gow’s ownership the network has not licensed out its name. Gow purchased then “Sporting News Radio” in 2010 and rebranded it as “Yahoo! Sports Radio” in 2011 and “SB Nation Radio” in 2016. Earlier in its history the network was known as “One On One Sports“. The SportsMap name comes from the Houston sports blog operated by the company. CEO David Gow stated, “We have benefitted from brand partnerships with great companies such as Yahoo and SB Nation but have ultimately concluded that we no longer want to be subject to the fate of another brand. Strategically, it is important to build our own brand.” The change comes as the network has begun partnering with other providers for programming including SportsGrid’s Scott Ferrall and Jakib… ..... Read More.15 hours ago
- Watch the newest commercials on TV from Lincoln, Apple, Burger King and moreIn its latest “Behind the Mac” ad, Apple puts the spotlight on Tyler Mitchell, the first Black photographer to shoot the cover of U.S. Vogue. ..... Read More.15 hours ago