Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Guest Post: “For The Culture” – Diversity in Broadcasting Vol. 1Broadcast One of my best girlfriend's posted this the other day on her social. It caught my... Click link above for story ..... Read More.2 days ago
- What’s The Buzz Coming To KMCS On Monday?JAM Media Solutions AAA “93.1 Vintage Sound” KMCS Muscatine is promoting “Something Big” coming to the station on Monday at 7am. The station is running sweepers between songs promoting the time of the announcement, while the station’s website says “Tune in to 93.1 FM Monday morning at 7:00 AM to learn what all the BUZZ is about…” However, co-owned newspaper The Voice of Muscatine in promoting its redesigned layout this weekend gave away that the station will be flipping to Rock “93.1 The Buzz” positioned as “Everything That Rocks”. JAM Media Solutions purchased KMCS, Farm/Classic Country 860 KWPC/95.1 K236CF and The Voice of Muscatine from WPW Broadcasting in June 2018 for $965,000. The post What’s The Buzz Coming To KMCS On Monday? appeared first on RadioInsight. ..... Read More.2 days ago
- FCC Report 12/8: Not Informing FCC Of Origination Change Leads To Translator FineFCC Actions Curtis Media Group Hot AC “92.9 Star-FM” W225DF Raleigh has been issued a $2,000 fine for failing to notify the FCC that the translator changed its primary station and failed to provide a “technical need” showing in support of that change. In the Petition To Deny filed by Triangle Access Broadcasting, it was argued that the license to cover for the translator should be dismissed as procedurally defective. W225DF apparently rebroadcast 570 WPLW Raleigh from its launch from around May 1 until June 4, when its authorized 94.7 WQDR-HD3 Raleigh began duplicating WPLW’s programming coinciding with the launch of the Hot AC format. The FCC has dismissed Justin Howze’s Petition For Reconsideration and granted iHeartMedia’s application for 107.5 K298DG Modesto CA (rebroadcasting Conservative Talk “Power Talk 1360” KFIV Modesto). The FCC stated that Howze did not present any new facts or arguments in his previous… ..... Read More.2 days ago
- A Pair Of Exits At Y98 St. LouisThe St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that Hot AC “Y98” 98.1 KYKY St. Louis morning hosts Courtney Landrum and midday/evening host Jill Devine are the latest talents to exit Entercom. Landrum had been part of KYKY’s morning show since 1999 and was promoted to lead host of the rebranded “Courtney & Company” in February 2018 following the exit of Guy Phillips after 38 years at the station. She also worked as a producer on the “The Steve and DC Morning Show” in the early/mid 90s. Co-hosts Jen Myers, Kevin Berghoff, Lance Hildebrand and Tim Convy remain at what is now titled “The Y98 Morning Show”. Jill Devine joined KYKY in 2011 after a long career in the market including stops at Country “93.7 The Bull” KSD-FM, Modern AC “101.1 The River” WVRV and CHR “Z107.7” KSLZ. She also served as Music Assistant for KYKY and sister AC 102.5… ..... Read More.4 days ago
- DDG + Pro Skater Neen Williams Create Interactive Music Video with SONY TechToday Sony kicks-off The Sony Collaboration Series with a project teaming up-and-coming Sony Music... Click link above for story ..... Read More.4 days ago
- Oak View Group and Live Nation to Officially Break Ground on Moody Center, New State-Of-Th...Moody Center to Open Early 2022 and Host Entertainment's Biggest Artists and Top Concert Tours in... Click link above for story ..... Read More.4 days ago