Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Andrew Jeffries Resigns from iHM/Los Angeles as EVP/PiHeartMedia/Los Angeles EVP/Programming Andrew Jeffries has reigned and will exit on May 28. He's returning to New Zealand after being away for 25 years to spend more time with family and friends. According to an internal memo from iHeartMedia President/Southwest Division Kevin Legrett, "Even ..... Read More.1 day ago
- Entercom Announces New Programming StructureENTERCOM UNVEILS ENHANCED PROGRAMMING LEADERSHIP STRUCTURE New Roles and Capabilities will... Click link above for story ..... Read More.1 day ago
- Station Seeks PD, Apply NowDate: 02/24/2021 Title: Program Director KOAS-FM (Urban A/C) Location: Las Vegas, NV Description:... Click link above for story ..... Read More.1 day ago
- Entercom Announces New Programming Leadership Structure; Dave Richards Rises To SVP/ProgrammingEntercom has announced a new programming leadership structure for its corporate programming team. The group will be led by Chief Programming Officer Pat Paxton focusing day-to-day on the “management of its portfolio of market-leading brands” and continuing to oversee brand research and marketing. EVP/Programming Jeff Sottolano will manage the stations News, News/Talk and Sports properties as well as content insights and analytics capabilities and overseeing network and syndicated content development. Joining the national programming team will be Seattle Brand Manager Dave Richards as SVP/Programming. Richards has programmed Rock 99.9 KISW since 2003. Richards will add responsibility for “original content ideation, talent development and coaching” while leading efforts to support Radio.com, Cadence13 and Pineapple Street Studios through generation of cross-platform content. Michael Martin will continue to serve as SVP/Programming and Music Initiatives overseeing relationships with artists, management and record labels and lead its efforts to collaborate with… ..... Read More.1 day ago
- Scotty The Body Rises To Morning Show Producer & Midday Host At Hot 101.5 TampaCox Media Group CHR “Hot 101.5” WPOI St. Petersburg/Tampa has promoted weekend host Scott ‘Scotty The Body’ Tavlin to Morning Show Producer and midday host. He will also track nights for Country “K92.3” WWKA Orlando. Tavlin began his radio career at WPOI in April 2018 as a street teamer and later assisting on the “Miguel & Holly” morning show. He has hosted weekend shifts for WPOI, WWKA and CHR “Power 95.3” WPYO Orlando. Tavlin takes the positions at WPOI that had been held by Chase Pulido. Pulido is remaining with Cox in a new National Digital Content position with the company. Cox Media Group Tampa announced today that Scott “Scotty the Body” Tavlin has been promoted to full-time Morning Show Producer and Midday On-Air Talent on HOT 101.5 (WPOI), effective immediately. Scott will continue to be heard on Miguel & Holly Mornings, broadcast weekdays 6 a.m.… ..... Read More.1 day ago
- Pittsburgh Pirates Extend With KDKA-FM; Return To KDKAThe Pittsburgh Pirates have announced a contract extension with Entercom Sports “93.7 The Fan” KDKA-FM Pittsburgh to remain as home of the franchise’s radio broadcasts. KDKA-FM has carried Pirates games since 2012 following a five year run on then Clear Channel News/Talk 104.7 WPGB. From 1955 through 2006 the team’s games aired on 1020 KDKA, and for the first time since then, the franchise will one again be heard there. KDKA and new translator 100.1 W261AX Pittsburgh will simulcast the broadcasts of select games including Opening Day and all weekday afternoon games. KDKA was also home of the first radio broadcast of a Major League Baseball game in 1921. Entercom and the Pittsburgh Pirates have announced today a multiyear radio broadcast contract extension. 93.7 The Fan (KDKA-FM) will continue to be the Pirates flagship radio station, as it has since 2012, airing all Spring Training and regular… ..... Read More.1 day ago