Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Chris Tyler To Depart Townsquare LansingLongtime Townsquare Media Lansing Director of Content Chris Tyler will exit the cluster at the end of the week. Tyler has hosted afternoons at Country 100.7 WITL since 1997 and added Program Director and Operations Manager duties in 2007. He joined WITL from WMEE Fort Wayne IN and also held on-air roles at WTNR Grand Rapids while at WITL. His exit follows a rapid transition of veteran staffers from the station. Tyler’s wife Stephanie McCoy departed as morning co-host at the end of July after 22 years at the station to join WILX-TV as a host. That led to the exit of ‘Banana Don’ Jefferson at the end of August and the hiring of Tom ‘Cadillac Jack’ Kapsalis and Erica Gray as new morning hosts. As part of a letter to listeners announcing his departure Tyler wrote, I have always been profoundly grateful for my… ..... Read More.3 hours ago
- Trump fires shots at another brand, and moviegoers look for themselves on screen: Thursday Wake-Up C...4 hours ago
- Why an agency exec behind P&G's 'Like a Girl' took a job with a food startupKaruna Rawal, CMO of Nature's Fynd, discusses the future of food and the experience of switching to a startup. ..... Read More.4 hours ago
- Here's a novel notion: An ad agency that promotes itselfThe shop, founded in 2019 by a triumvirate of former holding company agency execs, boasts of having an edge over all its rivals, big and small. ..... Read More.5 hours ago
- Watch live at 10:30 a.m. EDT: DDB's new North America CEO on marrying data with creativeIn this live episode of Ad Age Remotely, Justin Thomas-Copeland discusses efforts around diversity and winning new business. ..... Read More.5 hours ago
- How hand-painted billboard ads turned Wall Drug into a tourist hotspotHow hand-painted billboards and free bumper stickers turned a South Dakota pharmacy into one of the largest tourist empires in the country. ..... Read More.5 hours ago