Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- FCC Report 12/16Focus Radio Communications was issued a Notice of Violation for operating 105.3 W287DH Huntsville AL from a site 0.33 miles from its licensed facilities. W287DH rebroadcasts Talk 1450 WTKI Huntsville and has applied this week to move to a different location. Deletions Radio 74 Internationale has surrendered the license of 90.5 KRSR Ridgecrest CA. FMI Media’s CP for 95.1 KMFM El Indio TX expired unbuilt. This content is for Premium Annual and Premium Monthly members only. Visit the site and log in/register to read. The post FCC Report 12/16 appeared first on RadioInsight. ..... Read More.15 hours ago
- Big K.R.I.T. Unveils TRIFECTA the Final EP for 2018Multi-Alumni/BMG is pleased to announce the new 3-song EP, TRIFECTA, the final surprise release of... Click link above for story ..... Read More.2 days ago
- The Orchard Announces the Digital Release of LA Film Festival Grand Jury Prize Winner “H...The Orchard has announced the digital release of hillbilly - directed by Sally Ruben and Ashley... Click link above for story ..... Read More.2 days ago
- Deadline for Open Enrollment for Health Care Coverage AnnouncedThis year the Black Women's Health Imperative joined forces with other national organizations to... Click link above for story ..... Read More.2 days ago
- NHMC Joins Forces with ACLU to Demand Investigation of the Death of a 7-year-old Migrant c...The National Hispanic Media Coalition (NHMC) has joined the ACLU in calling for an investigation... Click link above for story ..... Read More.2 days ago
- People Moves 12/14: WBEB Makes Programmer ChangeEntercom AC “B101.1” WBEB Philadelphia has parted ways with Program Director Chuck Knight is exiting after eleven years with the station. Knight joined WBEB in 2007 after eleven years at Saga AC “Sunny 95” 94.7 WSNY-FM Columbus OH and also previously programmed “Star 104.5” WYXR in Philadelphia. Vice President of Music Programming Shelly Easton will add the day-to-day programming duties for WBEB while continuing to oversee CHR “96.5 TDY” WTDY-FM and Classic Hits 98.1 WOGL. Jay Cruze is returning to Bonneville AC 101.1 KOSI Denver as morning co-host alongside the recently instilled Jenny D. Cruze most recently served in the double-duty position of morning host at Entercom Hot AC “105.1 The Buzz” KRSK and night host at “Alice 105.9” KALC Denver until his exit in July. Cruze previously hosted afternoons at KOSI in 2014-15 and has also worked at Westwood One, SiriusXM, KWOF Denver, WLTJ Pittsburgh, and… ..... Read More.2 days ago