Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Kevin Palana Promoted To WCTK/WNBH Program DirectorHall Communications has announced the promotion of Kevin Palana to Program Director of “Cat Country 98.1” WCTK New Bedford/Providence and Classic Hits “Big 101.3” 1340 WNBH/101.3 W267CY New Bedford as of August 1. Palana currently serves as Production Director/afternoon host at WCTK. He has previously worked at CHRs “Q105” WQGN New London CT and “Fun 107” WFHN New Bedford as well as Hall Classic Hits “100.9 K-Hits” WKNL New London. Palana will succeed Hall VP/Programming Bob Walker. Walker will be making the move to Operations Manager for the company’s Lakeland FL cluster that was announced in November 2019. Hall Communications announces that Kevin Palana will be promoted to the position Program Director of Cat Country 98.1 (WCTK-FM / Providence) on August 1. Palana replaces current WCTK PD and Hall VP/Programming Bob Walker who is moving to Hall’s Lakeland/Winter Haven Cluster at the end of the summer. Palana… ..... Read More.6 hours ago
- Nelson Interview Leads Off Season Two of ”On Something”Colorado Public Radio's podcast "On Something," exploring the political, legal and cultural effects of cannabis legalization, launches its second season next week with a special interview. Music legend Willie Nelson joins host Ann Marie Awad to discuss his impact on Country music and the impact ..... Read More.7 hours ago
- Focus 360 Expands Jelli, Adds 94 Stations in 23 MarketsFocus 360 has expanded the reach of its targeted Jelli networks with 94 newly added stations in 23 markets, including many of the top 25, such as New York, Houston, Atlanta, Miami, Minneapolis, San Antonio and others. "We've seen a tremendous audience increase with the addition of these ..... Read More.7 hours ago
- iHM/PA Celebrates 51 Episodes of ”Pop Culture Weekly”iHeartMedia Pennsylvania will release the 51st podcast episode of "Pop Culture Weekly with Kyle McMahon," during a special "51st Episode Extravaganza" on Tuesday, July 13. The episode will feature a compilation of fan-favorite segments like "Hot Clips" and "What We Consumed" and highlight the ..... Read More.7 hours ago
- Second Annual DtC Media Attribution and Awareness ReportCumulus Media's Westwood One has partnered with LeadsRx and MARU Matchbox to conduct their second annual Direct-To-Consumer Media Attribution and Awareness study to understand the marketing effectiveness of direct-to-consumer firms and the state of their brand equity. Even before the ..... Read More.7 hours ago
- Angie Parker Succeeds Carly Cash Alongside John Moug At Mix 106 BoiseTownsquare Media Hot AC “Mix 106” 105.9 KCIX Garden City/Boise has made a change in mornings as Angie Parker replaces Carly Cash alongside John Moug. Parker previously co-hosted Moug’s syndicated show that aired in Hartford and New London CT, Burlington VT and Searcy AR. The exiting Cash had moved to mornings at KCIX in September 2019 after four years co-hosting mornings with Rick Dunn at Townsquare’s “Wow Country 104.3” KAWO. She and Dunn also hosted mornings at Cumulus Media’s “K-Bull 93” KUBL Salt Lake City. Cash also worked at Country “101.5 The Eagle” KEGA in Salt Lake City. Moug joined KCIX in January after previously hosting mornings at “91X” 91.1 XETRA-FM Tijuana/San Diego and “92.5 The Wolf” KWOF Denver, nights at “Hot 101.5” WPOI Tampa, and three stints at CHR 98.5 KLUC Las Vegas. The post Angie Parker Succeeds Carly Cash Alongside… ..... Read More.8 hours ago