Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Meruelo Media Closes On KLOS & KXOS; Makes Staffing AnnouncementsMeruelo Media has closed on its purchases on “Radio Centro 93.9” KXOS Los Angeles from Grupo Radio Centro and Rock 95.5 KLOS Los Angeles from Cumulus Media. Meruelo Media President Otto Padron is taking on the additional role of interim Market Manager for the cluster which also includes Classic Hip-Hop 93.5 KDAY Redondo Beach/KDEY Ontario, Rhythmic CHR “Power 106” 105.9 KPWR and two television stations. At KLOS, the company has assigned Tomas Trujillo to oversee the day-to-day operations of the station as it continues to operate out of Cumulus Media’s facilities until later this year. Keith Cunningham will continue to serve as Program Director. KWHY-TV General Manager Irma Barrios is adding those duties for KXOS, while KDAY and KPWR Program Director Emmanuel ‘DJ E-Man’ Coquia will assume the programming role at KXOS on what is stated to be an interim basis. It is expected that a new… ..... Read More.3 days ago
- Sherry Dollar Vice President/Market Manager for Cumulus Charleston Dies At 27With great sadness, we share the news that Sherry Dollar, Vice President/Market Manager for Cumulus... Click link above for story ..... Read More.3 days ago
- 2019 Salute Her Awards Tour Launches with “Step Into Your Power” InitiativeFormer Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, Dallas Mavericks CEO Cynthia Marshall,... Click link above for story ..... Read More.3 days ago
- AT&T Donates $25,000 to Grow Cybersecurity Talent at Grambling StateNation’s Largest Communications Provider Invests in Louisiana’s First Undergraduate Cybersecurity... Click link above for story ..... Read More.3 days ago
- Scott Elberg Joins VCMG As West Palm Beach Market ManagerScott Elberg has joined Vic Canales Media Group as Executive Vice President/Market Manager overseeing “True Oldies 95.9/106.9” WSVU/95.9 W240CI North Palm Beach and 106.9 W295BJ Jupiter. Elberg joins VCMG from the Director of Business Development position at Cumulus Media New York. He has formerly served as CEO of the Liberal Talk Air America network and Destiny Media Networks as well as VP/GM of “Z100” WHTZ and 103.5 WKTU New York. Vic Canales Media Group (VCMG LIVE LLC), a South Florida broadcasting company names Scott Elberg, Executive Vice President/Market Manager. VCMG LIVE President Victor Canales said… “Scott is a proven leader of media teams with a history of surpassing budgets. With more than 30 years of major market experience in Integrated Marketing and Advertising Sales both Traditional and Digital-OTT. We look forward to Scott growing our South Florida Cluster.” EVP Market Manager Scott Elberg said “I’m thrilled to… ..... Read More.3 days ago
- Viral FaceApp Challenge, See How Your Favorite Celebrity will Look in 30 Years (pics)While this challenge is odd, it certainly makes you want to start living your best life NOW... Click link above for story ..... Read More.3 days ago