Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- I Have a Lot of Radio Stations to Listen ToFor all its issues of the last year (or 20), there is still broadcast radio I want to listen to. In fact, there is a lot of broadcast radio I want to listen to. Recently, I combined the scraps of paper that had been my “to-do” lists for audio listening — podcasts, newly released albums and “singles,” streaming audio channels, satellite, and broadcast radio stations. Readers are often surprised by how much radio I do listen to. But I can now say that when it was all done, there were more than 125 items, about three-quarters of which were broadcast-radio stations. That list includes recently launched stations, perhaps to be profiled in a “First Listen.” There are “First Listen” subjects of three months ago; stations that I should really come back to following their initial shakeouts. (I finally returned to all-‘90s WMIA [Totally 93.9] Miami this week.)… ..... Read More.2 days ago
- Ashley and Brad Add WKZA-FM/Jamestown to its NetworkSun Broadcast Group's syndicated morning show, "Ashley andamp; Brad," is starting 2021 with the addition of WKZA-FM as its latest affiliate. Media One Radio's 106.9 expands the duo's reach into Jamestown, NY and the duo will now wake up "Kiss FM" listeners. "Ashley andamp; Brad replaced our popular ..... Read More.2 days ago
- Spreaker Introduces AdHub to Advertise PodcastersSpreaker has introduced AdHub, a cost-effective way for podcasters to grow their listener base. The self-serve tool places targeted ads for their podcasts into other Spreaker podcasts using dynamic advertising technology, which automatically inserts the ..... Read More.2 days ago
- Acast Hires Dimitroulakos as Head of Automation, AmericasPodcast giant Acast appoints Elli Dimitroulakos as Head of Automation, Americas. She'll lead Acast Automated, the company's programmatic advertising arm, in the U.S., Mexico and Canada, enabling advertisers to use automated technology to more effectively and efficiently purchase premium ad ..... Read More.2 days ago
- Q92.9/Gainesvlle-Ocala Adds Elvis Duran to MorningsJVC Media of Florida adds syndicated Elvis Duran to CHR WMFQ-FM (Q92.9) Gainesville-Ocala for the Q92.9 Morning Show beginning Monday January 25 at 6am. JVC Ocala-Gainesville Operations Manager Ben Burris said, "The Q92.9 listeners demanded more hit music and a content-rich show for their ..... Read More.2 days ago
- NAB Congratulates Biden and Harris, Pai Exits as FCC ChairIn response to the inauguration of President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris, NAB CEO Gordon Smith said, "Sincere congratulations to President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris on their historic inauguration. As we celebrate this hallmark tradition of our democracy, broadcasters ..... Read More.2 days ago