Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- CPB Announces Distribution Plan for ARPA FundsThe Corporation for Public Broadcasting (CPB) has announced that the CPB Board of Directors unanimously approved a distribution plan for the $175 million of emergency stabilization funds for public media. The funds were included in the American Rescue Plan Act, ..... Read More.1 day ago
- JLo & ARod Officially Call It Quits1 day ago
- American Family Association Acquires WALV-FM ChattanoogaBrewer Media is selling away one of its stations in Chattanooga TN. American Family Association will purchase Sports “ESPN Chattanooga” 105.1 WALV-FM Lakesite TN for $610,000. Brewer will retain all of the station’s intellectual property and the WALV-FM call letters, which will be moved to another one of their stations in the market. The Tupelo MS based American Family Association operates the non-commercial “American Family Radio” network that will be heard on WALV-FM upon closing. The network’s programming originates on 88.3 WAFR Tupelo. Brewer Media will retain Adult R&B “Groove 93” 93.5 WMPZ Harrison, Hip Hop “Power 94” 94.3 WJTT Red Bank, Classic Hits “Big 95.3” WPLZ Ooltewah, and Soft AC “Easy 106.9” W295BI/WPLZ-HD2. The Brewer family also owns stations in Richmond IN. ..... Read More.1 day ago
- AUDACY ANNOUNCES NEW PROGRAMMING LINEUP FOR RECENTLY LAUNCHED 97.1 NOW! IN LOS ANGELESClick link above for story ..... Read More.1 day ago
- OH NO! 14 Signs that Your Industry Career is DONE!Editor's Note: I REALLY can't belive some of the things that I have said in the past (lol). this... Click link above for story ..... Read More.1 day ago
- Talib Kweli On DMX Interview, Twitter, Black Star Album, Reparations + New Music!1 day ago