Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Woman from Wild Wings Contacts Radio Facts , States Black Patrons Asked to Leave for Sever...This story was orginally posted on August 26, 2013. The irony is that the company has had repeated... Click link above for story ..... Read More.5 days ago
- St. Louis Cardinals Sign Five Year Extension With KMOXEntercom News/Talk 1120 KMOX St. Louis has signed a five year extension to remain the home base of the St. Louis Cardinals Radio Network through the 2024 season. After first broadcasting a game in 1926, KMOX has served as the flagship for the Cardinals from 1954-2005 and again since 2011. The extension with the Cardinals comes after losing the NHL’s St. Louis Blues to Hubbard Sports “101 ESPN” WXOS earlier this year. As part of the deal, the Cardinals will also continue to be heard on Entercom’s “92.9 ESPN” 680 WMFS/92.9 WMFS-FM Memphis. Entercom, a leading media and entertainment company and the unrivaled leader in sports radio, and the St. Louis Cardinals have announced a multiyear broadcast extension. As part of the agreement, News Radio 1120 KMOX (KMOX-AM) will continue to serve as the flagship station for Cardinals baseball through the 2024 season. “We are honored… ..... Read More.5 days ago
- That Time When Alexander O’Neal Came Down the Chimney with a BUMP and …That Time When Alexander O’Neal Came Down the Chimney with a BUMP and… My Gift To You – Alexander... Click link above for story ..... Read More.5 days ago
- AHF TO HOST 2019 WORLD AIDS DAY CONCERT IN DALLAS WITH SPECIAL GUEST DIANA ROSSFree concerts with other artists set for L.A., Atlanta and Miami AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF),... Click link above for story ..... Read More.5 days ago
- Glenn Kalina Joining WOGL For MorningsEntercom Classic Hits 98.1 WOGL Philadelphia is adding Philadelphia market stalwart Glenn Kalina as morning co-host alongside Marilyn Russell. Kalina’s career in Philadelphia dates over 40 years to his debut at “Wizzard 100” 990 WZZD. He then worked at “Hot Hits 98.1” WCAU-FM through the 1980s, spent 11 years at “Q102” WIOQ including a stint as Program Director, hosted mornings at the short-lived trio of Rock AC “Alice 104.5” WLCE, Hot AC “Mix 95.7” WMWX, and AC “Now 97.5” WNUW. He also programmed Beasley Classic Hits 100.1 WJRZ Manahawkin NJ. Kalina takes the slot that had been held by Frank Lario from March until August, when he exited due to tinnitus. A sincere THANK YOU for ALL the birthday wishes and creativity put into many of them! Every one of them put a smile on… Posted by Glenn Kalina on Thursday, November 14,… ..... Read More.6 days ago
- Station Sales Week Of 11/15La Salle County Broadcasting sells “Classic Hits 103.9” 1220 WLPO La Salle, Country “96.5 The Wolf” WLWF Marseilles, and Hot AC 99.3 WAJK La Salle to John Spencer’s Starved Rock Media for $1 million. AJG Corporation will purchase Tschudy Broadcasting Corp’s Classic Country simulcast 750 WPDX (and CP for 95.5 W238DF) and 104.9 WPDX-FM Clarksburg WV for $415,000. AJG, which has a cluster in the adjacent Morgantown market, will begin operating the stations via LMA on December 1. Ronald and Christopher Crumbliss’ CC Broadcasting acquires J-Systems Franchising Corp’s Standards 1410 WLSH Lansford and Classic Hits “Magic 105.5” WMGH Tamaqua PA for $175,000. The buyers also own Oldies/Polka “Sunny 1100” WGPA Bethlehem PA. Community Broadcasters sells its Ogdensburg NY cluster of “ESPN 1400” WSLB, News/Talk 92.7 WQTK, and Country “95.3 The Wolf” WLFK to Bruce Sermonis II’s Score Advertising for $350,000. Sermonis previously served as Sales Manager for… ..... Read More.6 days ago