Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- CUMULUS MEDIA Taps Randy Raley as Program Director for Classic Rock Radio Station KDVV/V10...CUMULUS MEDIA announces that it has it has promoted veteran radio programming professional and St.... Click link above for story ..... Read More.4 days ago
- Esteemed Travel Writer Daniel Scheffler Launches First Travel Podcast, “Everywhere,” O...Listen to “Everywhere” Now on iHeartRadio New York – July 11, 2019... Click link above for story ..... Read More.4 days ago
- Westwood One News to Provide Coverage of the Democratic Presidential DebatesWestwood One News will provide live, anchored coverage of the Democratic Presidential Debates from... Click link above for story ..... Read More.4 days ago
- Kevin Sheehan Returns To WTEM MorningsRadio One Sports “The Team 980” WTEM Washington DC has announced that Kevin Sheehan will rejoin the station as morning host starting August 5. Sheehan had been co-hosting mornings at WTEM until Urban One closed on its purchase of the station from Red Zebra Broadcasting last August. He first joined the station in 2004 and served as Washington Redskins pregame host for 12 years. Sheehan has been hosting a local podcast since departing the station. Current morning host Al Galdi will remain with the station in a timeslot to be announced. Radio One Senior Regional Vice President Jeff Wilson announced today that esteemed sports personality Kevin Sheehan is rejoining The Team 980 WTEM-AM (Washington, DC). Sheehan, a long-time member of the DMV sports media community, returns to weekday mornings on August 5, 2019 debuting “The Kevin Sheehan Show” from 7:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. “I’m elated to… ..... Read More.4 days ago
- KCSN Promotes Andy Chanley To Music DirectorCal State University Northridge AAA “88.5 FM” KCSN Northridge/KSBR Mission Viejo CA continues its staff promotions with afternoon host Andy Chanley rising to Music Director. Chanley joined KCSN/KSBR in March 2018 following the sale of Entercom Classic Rock “100.3 The Sound” KSWD to Educational Media Foundation. Chanley had been the first host on air at KSWD when it launched in 2008 and the final voice when it signed off. He has also worked at Alternative “Y107” and “Channel 103.1” in the market. He takes the MD reins that were held by Mark ‘Mookie’ Kaczor until his promotion to Program Director earlier this month. Public, member-supported 88.5 FM,Southern California’s leading Triple-A (adult album alternative) format radio station,has announced that afternoon-drive host Andy Chanley has taken on the music director duties at the station. The station is a combined effort of California State University, Northridge (CSUN) and Saddleback College,… ..... Read More.4 days ago
- Randy Raley Joins Cumulus Topeka As KDVV/KWIC PDCumulus Media has promoted Randy Raley as Program Director of Classic Hits “99.3 The Eagle” KWIC and Classic Rock “V100” 100.3 KDVV Topeka KS. Raley has just joined the cluster last month and as afternoon host at KDVV. Prior to coming to Topeka, Raley served as OM of Benne Media Classic Rock “Power 97.7” KPOW-FM and has previously worked on-air in Kansas City and St. Louis with runs at “KY 102” KYYS and “101.1 The Fox” KCFX Kansas City and 13 years in afternoons at “KSHE 95” St. Louis. CUMULUS MEDIA announces that it has it has promoted veteran radio programming professional and St. Louis Classic Rock Hall of Famer Randy Raley to Program Director for Classic Rock station KDVV/V100, Topeka’s Rock Leader, and Classic Hits station KWIC/99.3 The Eagle. Raley will continue in his role as on-air personality on V100 weekdays from 3:00pm-7:00pm. Raley was previously… ..... Read More.4 days ago