Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Howard University Selects Radio Veteran Sean Plater to Lead WHURWASHINGTON (May 28, 2019) – Howard University has appointed Sean Plater as general manager of... Click link above for story ..... Read More.5 days ago
- Job Opening At KTCX – Afternoon and Programming AssistantCumulus Media | Beaumont is looking for a dynamic Afternoon On-Air Host /Programming... Click link above for story ..... Read More.5 days ago
- Toni Moore Joins WALR’s Morning GrooveCox Media Group Urban AC “Kiss 104.1” WALR-FM Palmetto/Atlanta GA has announced the addition of Sytonnia ‘Toni’ Moore to “The Morning Groove” alongside Art Terrell and Corey ‘Zooman’ Miller starting July 22. Moore joins WALR from iHeartMedia’s Total Traffic & Weather division where she did morning traffic reports for some of Cox’s stations including WALR and News/Talk WSB. She has also worked for Core Communicators and CBS Radio Atlanta during her career. KISS 104.1 (WALR-FM), a Cox Media Group station, welcomes Sytonnia “Toni” Moore to The Morning Groove, joining Art Terrell and Corey “Zooman” Miller, weekdays from 5 to 9 a.m. starting Monday, July 22. Prior to joining the KISS 104.1 team, Moore was an on-air personality for V-103 (WVEE-FM/Atlanta) and a sports reporter for the Atlanta Hawks and the Atlanta Falcons. She has also worked with 92.9 The Game (WZGC-FM), Fox 5 Atlanta, CIAA, ESPN and… ..... Read More.5 days ago
- June 2019 (5/23 – 6/19) Nielsen Audio PPM Ratings Day 4: Big Launch For 93.9X Indianapol...The fourth and final day of Nielsen Audio’s PPM releases for June 2019 bring Austin, Raleigh/Durham, Indianapolis, Milwaukee, Nashville, Providence, Norfolk, Jacksonville, West Palm Beach, Greensboro, Memphis, and Hartford. All the numbers can be found at RadioInsight.com/Ratings. Numbers of note include: In its first monthly after its flip from CHR, Cumulus Rock “93.9X” WNDX Indianapolis debuts with a 2.8 share up from a 1.3 as “Energy 93.9“. The move took half a share from iHeartMedia Classic Rock “Q95” WFBQ which dropped 7.2 to 6.7, but Alternative “Alt 103.3” WOLT rose 3.4 to 3.6. On the CHR side, Cumulus’ 99.5 WZPL rose from a 5.8 to 6.2 with the demise of WYRG while Urban One “Radio Now 100.9” WNOW-FM was up 3.1 to 3.2. The move of the syndicated Bert Show from WYRG to Hot AC “107.9 The Mix” WNTR did not help as that station plummeted from… ..... Read More.5 days ago
- WESTWOOD ONE AND AUDIENCE INSIGHTS INC.’S PODCAST DOWNLOAD – SPRING 2019 REPORT REVEAL...Biannual Study Covers Podcast Usage Habits, Advertiser Insights, Podcast Discovery, Promotional... Click link above for story ..... Read More.5 days ago
- Moody Bible Institute To Sell Three AMs As Part Of Digital ShiftThe Moody Bible Institute has announced its intent to sell 1110 WMBI Chicago, 960 WDLM East Moline IL, and 1470 WGNR Anderson IN as part of of a plan to further the expansion of their Moody Radio brands “through the addition of digital/online content, new apps in both English and Spanish, and the acquisition of select FM broadcast licenses”. The three stations all have Construction Permits for translators and currently carry MBI’s Spanish Christian “Radio Moody” network. Upon completion of these sales, Moody will only retain on AM band station: 1200 WFCN Nashville TN which was acquired in 2016 and is used to feed translator 98.7 W254CK Nashville The plan to sell the three AM licenses follows the hiring of Rick Hall as manager of their digital radio properties. Hall, who joins Moody from the PD/morning host job at Pillar of Fire Christian AC “Star 99.1” WAWZ… ..... Read More.5 days ago