Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Pat McAfee Mocks Critics Complaining About Deion Sanders Telling Players to Transfer Out: ‘They Go...Pat McAfee mocked critics outraged at new University of Colorado head football coach Deion Sanders for telling players if they aren’t ready for him, or aren’t good enough, to go ahead and get ready to transfer out. Sanders left Jackson State on Saturday to become the new head coach at Colorado. On Sunday, Sanders was introduced as the next head coach and addressed his team for the first time. Sanders made news when he told his players to look for other schools to transfer to because he would be bringing his own “luggage.” On Monday’s The Pat McAfee Show, McAfee did not understand why people criticized Sanders for the comments, considering the team’s terrible season. Colorado went (1-8) in the Pac-12 and had an overall record of (1-11). “If you watched the entire team meeting that Deion Sanders had with that team as opposed to that little part… ..... Read More.57 mins ago
- Brian Sicknick’s Brother Explains Why He Didn’t Shake McConnell or McCarthy’s Hand at Jan. 6 C...The brother of a late police officer who responded to the Jan. 6 Capitol riot explained why he didn’t shake hands with Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA). Congressional Gold Medals were awarded on Tuesday to those officers. There were 21 House Republicans who voted against awarding the medal to the officers. The brother of Capitol Police officer Brain Sicknick, who died of a stroke shortly the day after the riot, did not mince words explaining why he snubbed McConnell and McCarthy. “Self-explanatory, but, you know, they came out right away and condemned what happened on Jan. 6. And whatever hold Trump has on them, they backstepped and danced,” Ken Sicknick told CBS News congressional correspondent Scott McFarlane. “Not necessarily they themselves but of Trump and the rioters. I mean, people like [Texas GOP Congressman] Louie Gohmert who presented the American… ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell Rains on Trump’s Parade After He Thinks Her Interview Helps Vindicate Hi...MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell took a “moment of personal privilege” on Tuesday to respond to a Truth Social post from Donald Trump in which he claimed one of Mitchell’s interviews helps to vindicate him against a criminal probe into whether he mishandled classified documents. Mitchell aired an interview she conducted with Director of National Intelligence Avril Haines. The MSNBC pressed Haines for a roundabout comment on the FBI raid of Trump’s Mar-a-Lago and the allegations over classified documents, but Haines could only awkwardly laugh along with the audience, knowing full well she could not comment on an active investigation. Trump saw the laughter as proof that Haines does not take the case against him seriously. “The respected Director of National Intelligence, Avril Haines, when asked on NBC Fake NEWS what she would do about the Mar-a-Lago Boxes Hoax, smiled & laughed along with the studio audience, responding, ‘Please don’t… ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- ‘The Office’ Star Mindy Kaling Calls the Show ‘So Inappropriate Now’ and Admits Most Charact...Mindy Kaling, who stared in the hit NBC show The Office, believes the show would never be made today and in fact, some of the characters would be cancelled by the current standards. Speaking with Good Morning America last Thursday, Kaling was asked about the show and specifically what she thought her character, Kelly Kapoor, would be up to now. “I think she probably would’ve quit Dunder Mifflin to be an influencer. And then probably been canceled almost immediately,” Kaling said. “So that’s what I would see for her.” “That’s pretty accurate, I think,” co-host Robin Roberts remarked. “Actually most of the characters in that show probably would be canceled,” Kaling added. When asked when she was planning to share the show with her two young children, Kaling said it may never happen. “I kind of think maybe never. That show is so inappropriate. I mean, we always talk… ..... Read More.3 hours ago
- WATCH: Jan. 6 Police Officers and Families Refuse to Shake McConnell’s Hand at CeremonyPolice officers who responded to the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol and their families refused to shake the hand of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY). Congressional Gold Medals were awarded on Tuesday to those officers. There were 21 House Republicans who voted against awarding the medal to the officers. The recipients also refused to shake hands with House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA). McConnell blasted former President Donald Trump for inciting the riot, but he voted to acquit the former president in his impeachment trial. “Former President Trump’s actions that preceded the riot were a disgraceful, disgraceful dereliction of duty,” he said. “Trump is practically and morally responsible for provoking the events of the day.” McConnell has largely ignored Trump even when the former president has made racist statements against his wife, Elaine Chao, who served as Trump’s Transportation Secretary but resigned in response to… ..... Read More.3 hours ago
- Ethereum change cut cryptocurrency power demandSwitching systems may have made electricity savings similar to the amount used by Ireland. ..... Read More.3 hours ago