Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Celebrities who died in 2018: Stephen Hawking, Stan Lee, other greats – CNETRemembering the many big names in pop culture, science and politics who left us this year. ..... Read More.46 mins ago
- Nio debuts ES6 electric SUV for Chinese EV market – RoadshowThe electric SUV features two electric motors, an estimated 317 mile range and a swappable, upgradable battery pack. ..... Read More.48 mins ago
- Nio ES6 is a 317-mile electric SUV with a swappable, upgradable battery – Roadsh...Chinese automaker Nio adds a smaller electric SUV to its fleet and a larger battery option to its bag of tricks. ..... Read More.48 mins ago
- YouTuber uses glitter bomb, fart sprayer to punish package thieves – CNETHe isn't the first to go to extreme lengths to protect his porch. ..... Read More.53 mins ago
- The best iPhone X cases – CNETApple no longer sells the iPhone X, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't protect yours if you have one. ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Uber to resume autonomous vehicle testing months after fatal accidentUber has been granted permission by the state of Pennsylvania to reinstate tests of its autonomous vehicles, as first reported by Reuters. A spokesperson for Uber confirmed to TechCrunch that the ride-hailing giant received a letter of authorization from the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation and clarified that the company has not yet resumed self-driving operations. Uber halted testing of its self-driving cars following a fatal accident in Tempe, Arizona this March that left a pedestrian dead. An autonomous Uber SUV accompanied by a safety driver was driving northbound when it struck a woman, who was taken to the hospital where she later died as a result of her injuries. Investigators later determined the driver, Rafaela Vasquez, had looked down at a phone 204 times during a 43-minute test drive, according to a 318-page police report released by the Tempe Police Department. In the aftermath of the accident, Uber paused all… ..... Read More.2 hours ago