Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- A Frustrating Hassle Holding Electric Cars Back: Broken ChargersOwners of battery-powered cars sometimes struggle to refuel on longer trips because public chargers don’t work or malfunction while cars are plugged in. ..... Read More.3 hours ago
- CNN Contributor Says There Is ‘No Party That Liz Cheney Is Going To Be Welcome In’ After Tuesday...CNN contributor Hillary Rosen predicted Tuesday’s Wyoming Republican primary will effectively end the career of Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY). Cheney trails Harriet Hageman, a Trump-backed 2020 election denier, by nearly 30 points in one poll. Polls have shown the Wyoming Republican down big to Hageman, and CNN’s Harry Enten framed the race as follows Sunday: I’m going to cut right to the chase and say that it will take a small miracle for Cheney for her to win Tuesday’s Republican primary for Wyoming’s lone House seat. Statistically improbable things happen, but Cheney has both the polling and history against her. In spite of Cheney’s relative popularity with Democrats in Wyoming – given her prominent role on the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 Capitol attack – most political forecasters see now path ahead for the daughter of former Vice President Dick Cheney. Among them is Rosen, who… ..... Read More.7 hours ago
- Eric Trump Claims People Tried to Buy Him Dinner ‘To Apologize for What the United States Governme...Eric Trump said two seemingly random people tried to buy him and his wife dinner to apologize for last week’s FBI search of his father Donald Trump’s estate at Mar-a-Lago. Last week, agents executed a search warrant and retrieved boxes of government documents Trump was supposed to give to the National Archives upon leaving the presidency. Some of those documents are reportedly classified. Eric Trump appeared on Monday’s edition of Hannity on Fox News, where he told Sean Hannity the FBI raid has boosted his father’s fundraising. “The one thing I’ll tell you, it’s caused the greatest fundraising,” he said. “My father’s poll numbers have absolutely gone through the roof. They’re not even talking about any other Republican candidates because they have all kind of disappeared. They’re not even in the equation.” Trump then said he got into an “argument” with two people on Sunday night who attempted… ..... Read More.8 hours ago
- ‘This Is Pretty Much B.S.’: Leon Panetta Refutes Claim Trump Could Declassify Documents on a Mom...Former Defense Secretary and CIA Director Leon Panetta said that claims former President Donald Trump could declassify documents as he saw fit are “B.S.” Panetta, who has worked with classified materials for decades, explained there is a process for declassifying confidential government information Monday. On CNN’s The Lead, Panetta told host Jake Tapper the Justice Department probe into Trump’s alleged mishandling of government documents must play out in the interest of national security. Panetta said: As somebody involved with intelligence matters, this is a serious issue that involves classified information. The reason we classify information is to protect our national security. And make sure that that information doesn’t fall into the wrong hands. And so it is really important that this investigation proceed to determine just exactly what level of classified information was involved here and whether anybody else had access to it. Tapper noted a number of… ..... Read More.9 hours ago
- Tucker Carlson Dubiously Claims Joe Scarborough ‘Was Accused of Committing Murder’Fox News host Tucker Carlson dubiously claimed MSNBC host and former Rep. Joe Scarborough “was accused of committing murder” during his show on Monday night. In 2001, an aide to Scarborough named Lori Kaye Klausutis, 28, was found dead in the then-congressman’s office in Fort Walton Beach, Florida. There were no signs of foul play and a medical examiner ultimately concluded she fainted due to a heart condition. During the fall, her head fatally struck a desk. Carlson alluded to the death during his monologue on Monday night while talking about the FBI search of former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago residence last week. “There was endless huffing on television about something called ‘the rule of law” and how absolutely no one is above that, no one, not even a former president!” Carlson stated. “Keep in mind, no one is above the law. That was definitely the word from… ..... Read More.9 hours ago
- GOP Senator Says Biden ‘Would Be Better off Selling Catheters on Late Night TV’ Than Being Presi...Sen. John Kennedy (R-LA) deployed some characteristically colorful language during a discussion on President Joe Biden’s popularity – or lack thereof, even among members of his own party. Some Democratic candidates in this year’s midterm elections have kept the president at arm’s length. Appearing on Monday’s Jesse Watters Primetime, the senator told guest host Sean Duffy that Biden is ill-suited to the presidency. “The liberals are bailing on Joe Biden in 2024,” Duffy told Kennedy. “Why so?” “Some politicians in Washington, D.C – not all of them, but some – care more about their problems than yours,” Kennedy began. “And the thing they want most in the world is to be reelected. Certain members of president Biden’s own party are running from him because they think President Biden will hurt their re-election.” The senator went on to state, “In my judgment, President Biden has stepped on every rake… ..... Read More.10 hours ago