Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Mobile World Congress 2017: Complete CoverageThere's no bigger show for mobile tech geeks than Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain. This is where flagship phones are born and intriguing new wearables shine. Everyone from Samsung and LG to app makers and small startups descend on the Fira conference center to show off the latest and greatest mobile innovations. Follow us […] The post Mobile World Congress 2017: Complete Coverage appeared first on Digital Trends. ..... Read More.20 mins ago
- SoftBank is in talks to invest up to $4 billion in WeWorkSoftBank is being linked with an investment that could value WeWork at more than $20 billion. CNBC reported that the Japanese telco giant is gearing up to make an initial investment of $2 billion into WeWork, with a view to putting nearly $1 billion more into the firm. The publication said the secondary investment could reach $2 billion, which would put SoftBank’s total input at $4… Read More ..... Read More.36 mins ago
- Effects of ‘The Jungle Book’ are bear necessities for an Oscar – CNE...FX expert Adam Valdez reveals how the film's digital jungle and computer-generated creatures earned an Academy Award. ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- DT Daily MWC Day Zero: LG G6, Huawei P10, Moto G5 Plus, Samsung Galaxy Tab S3Mobile World Congress 2017 has kicked off in Barcelona, Spain. Today was press day, with all the major companies attending launching their new products, so here's the news from LG, Huawei, Samsung, and more. The post DT Daily MWC Day Zero: LG G6, Huawei P10, Moto G5 Plus, Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 appeared first on Digital Trends. ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Zachary Quinto confronts fears about Trump at the Oscars – CNETCommentary: Using a "Star Trek" actor and a very poignant snippet from George Orwell's "1984," audiobook company Audible expresses itself clearly. ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- The pocket-sized Kado Wallet is the world’s thinnest phone chargerIf you're looking for a truly portable phone charger, then you need to check out the Kado Wallet. This credit card-sized charger folds out to plug into an outlet and has a built-in cable, but is slim enough to fit in your wallet. The post The pocket-sized Kado Wallet is the world’s thinnest phone charger appeared first on Digital Trends. ..... Read More.2 hours ago