Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Arsetto Corsa adds native Vive and OSVR support with OpenVRArsetto Corsa now has official VR support for headsets other than the Oculus Rift. In its latest patch, the game now has native support for the HTC Vive and OSVR's various supported headsets, thanks to the OpenVR framework. The post Arsetto Corsa adds native Vive and OSVR support with OpenVR appeared first on Digital Trends. ..... Read More.59 mins ago
- ‘Rogue One’ Blu-ray extras reveal ‘sleepless nights’ making CGI Le...The bonus content for Star Wars spin-off "Rogue One" hints at the film it could have been -- but not the way fans might expect. ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Facebook Messenger Finally Makes Group Chat Not a Total HassleYet another way of making Messenger the only messaging app you need. The post Facebook Messenger Finally Makes Group Chat Not a Total Hassle appeared first on WIRED. ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Online ticket marketplace Vivid Seats is looking to sell for $1.5 billionOnline secondary ticket marketplace Vivid Seats is looking for a buyer and they’re hoping to fetch a price of about $1.5 billion, TechCrunch has learned. According to multiple sources, private equity firm Vista Equity Partners is working with Morgan Stanley to unload Vivid, which could net a tidy profit for the firm a little over a year after acquiring the business for about… Read More ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- AT&T pulls ads from YouTube, other Google sites – CNETThe US carrier joins British retailers after ads appear next to extremist videos on YouTube. ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Senate votes to kill broadband privacy rules – CNETThe U.S. Senate voted Thursday to invoke the Congressional Review Act to kill controversial privacy rules adopted by the previous Federal Communications Commission. ..... Read More.1 hour ago