Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Binary Capital reportedly delays closing new fund amid controversyIn the wake of allegations of sexual harassment and the resignation of Binary Capital co-founder Justin Caldbeck, the firm has delayed closing its second fund, Axios reports. Caldbeck issued a statement saying he would take an indefinite leave of absence after multiple women in the tech industry alleged they faced unwanted and inappropriate advances from him. The Information first reported… Read More ..... Read More.18 hours ago
- UK Parliament gets hit by hackers – CNETSome members' remote email access is cut off as part of efforts to secure the computer network against a cyberattack. ..... Read More.18 hours ago
- ‘Flawless’: ‘Spider-Man: Homecoming’ earning social media raves ...With great power comes great reviews: Lucky folks who received an early peek at the film are praising it as one of Spidey's best. ..... Read More.18 hours ago
- Sorry iPhone, you’re not the only great dual-camera phone – CNETThe iPhone 7 Plus has Portrait Mode, but so does the OnePlus 5. ..... Read More.18 hours ago
- Parliament hit by ‘sustained’ cyber-attackMPs are unable to access emails remotely, as Westminster deals with a hacking attempt made on Friday. ..... Read More.18 hours ago
- ‘Looking for Leia’ film shines light on Star Wars fangirls – CNETAnnalise Ophelian talks about her crowdfunded documentary, which asks women inspired by Star Wars about their love for a galaxy far, far away. ..... Read More.19 hours ago