Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- OnePlus’ sister phone maker, Oppo, wants in on the US market too – CNETOppo has seen the success that Huawei and OnePlus have had in western markets. ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Elon Musk finally hosted meme review with the co-creator of Rick and MortyTesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk has been teasing — and his fanbase has been making pleas — to host a meme review. And after tweeted hints, meme review has arrived via YouTube star PewDiePie. Musk tweeted last month a photo and a question “Host meme review?” Host meme review? pic.twitter.com/k2SFtIUh1k — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) January 27, 2019 On Friday, Musk and Justin Roiland, one of the creators of Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty, appeared on YouTuber PewDiePie’s show for a meme review. During the segment, Musk and Roiland rate various memes, like the one pictured below, The pair provide commentary and funny quips. It looks like Musk and Roiland’s appearance has helped push PewDiePie above T-Series, an Indian music company on YouTube that has had the most subscribers. PewDiePie now has about a 20,000 subscriber lead. The final meme, which pictures what… ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Apple confirms its plans to close retail stores in the patent troll-favored Eastern Distri...Apple has confirmed its plans to close retail stores in the Eastern District of Texas – a move that will allow the company to better protect itself from patent infringement lawsuits, according to the Apple news site MacRumors which broke the news of the stores’ closures. Apple says that the impacted retail employees will be offered new jobs with the company as a result of these changes. The company will shut down its Apple Willow Bend store in Plano, Texas as well as its Apple Stonebriar store in Frisco, Texas, MacRumors reported, and Apple confirmed. These stores will permanently close up shop on Friday, April 12. Customers in the region will instead be served by a new Apple store located at the Galleria Dallas Shopping Mall, which is expected to open April 13. Apple did not comment on the stores’ dates of closure or the new store’s opening. However, it’s… ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Here’s all the stuff you could buy for the price of a Galaxy Fold – CNETSamsung's transforming phone looks amazing, but I've got about two thousand reasons I won't get a Fold. Again, I'd like to -- just can't justify it. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- T-Mobile CEO: Ignore the haters, the Sprint deal is just fine – CNETJohn Legere says critics are "buzzing around" with made-up data. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Report: Zoom, the video conferencing company, may be a public company as early as AprilThe video conferencing company Zoom is aiming to file a public S-1 by the end of March, according to a new report in Business Insider that adds the company could go public as soon as April. Business Insider reported last month that Zoom had filed confidentially with the SEC to go public, just months after Reuters reported that the San Jose-based company had chosen the investment bank Morgan Stanley to lead its eventual IPO. Zoom was valued at $1 billion when it raised it last funding in 2017 in the form of a $100 million check from Sequoia Capital. Reuters sources however said they expect the company to be valued at several billion dollars at the IPO. The company, founded in 2011, has raised $145 million altogether, including from Emergence Capital and Horizons Ventures. Its earliest backers include Qualcomm Ventures, Yahoo founder Jerry Yang, WebEx founder Subrah Iyar, and former… ..... Read More.2 hours ago