Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Enter to win* a Lego Bugatti Chiron kit! – RoadshowWe're giving away a Lego Technic: Bugatti Chiron model kit for one lucky follower. This sweepstakes ends Dec. 16, 2018. ..... Read More.9 hours ago
- Senate report said to show extent of Russian interference in 2016 US election – ...Report shows Russian agents sought to secure Trump win. ..... Read More.12 hours ago
- Best mobile games of 2018 – CNETLooking for a new game to play on your phone or tablet? Here are our picks of the best mobile games. ..... Read More.12 hours ago
- Virtual reality gaming and the pursuit of “flow state”Maggie Lane Contributor Share on Twitter Maggie Lane is a writer and producer of virtual reality experiences and covers the industry for various publications. More posts by this contributor Inside Nickelodeon’s Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles VR Interview Experience Does Ready Player One reveal the future of VR? You need to stop procrastinating. Maybe it’s time for some… Bulletproof Coffee, Modafinil, nootropics, microdoses of acid, caffeine from coffee, caffeine from bracelets, aromatherapy, noise-canceling headphones, meditation, custom co-working spaces, or productivity apps? Whatever your choice, workers today (especially in the tech industry) will do just about anything to be more productive. What we seek is that elusive, perfect focus or flow state. According to researchers, someone in flow will experience a lack of sense of self, a decline in fear, and time distortion. It is peak… ..... Read More.13 hours ago
- The 56 best Android games of 2018 – CNETThese are unequivocally the best Android games on the planet. ..... Read More.13 hours ago
- Original Content podcast: Netflix’s ‘Mowgli’ offers a darker take on Kipling’s ‘...At first, “Mowgli: Legend of the Jungle” might seem like an afterthought — or maybe a failed exercise in franchise-building. This new take on the story of Rudyard Kipling’s “Jungle Book” comes just two years after Disney’s version made nearly a billion dollars at the worldwide box office. Plus, it seemed a little strange for director Andy Serkis to say he’d respect the “darkness” of the source material — this is, after all, a talking animal story. And Warner Bros’ last-minute decision to sell “Mowgli” to Netflix didn’t exactly suggest that it had much confidence in the film. But as we argue in the latest episode of the Original Content podcast, “Mowgli” is actually a lot more interesting than the Disney film. It certainly has its flaws, including a rushed ending, but the increased darkness and maturity is surprisingly effective, giving real excitement and suspense to the action. And thanks to Serkis’… ..... Read More.14 hours ago