Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Oculus loses another key figure in VR effort – CNETMax Cohen, head of the Facebook-owned company's AR/VR media product unit, has left. ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- Millions of old gadgets ‘stockpiled in drawers’Public urged to "recycle their tech" as rare, valuable materials in millions of old devices languish in UK homes. ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- Star Wars, Disney Plus, MCU Phase 4: What to expect at Disney’s D23 Expo –...After the packed Marvel announcements at Comic-Con, we're mostly expecting new details about Disney Plus and maybe some sneak footage of Episode 9 (fingers crossed???). ..... Read More.10 hours ago
- Disney delays Cruella ahead of D23 – CNETDisney also cancelled an unnamed live-action movie. ..... Read More.11 hours ago
- Here are the 82 startups from day 2 of Y Combinator’s S19 Demo DaysTeam TechCrunch was back for Day 2 of Y Combinator’s Summer 2019 Demo Days where we heard from another massive chunk of startups that are taking disruption very seriously, even if they’re aiming to upend companies that only launched in Y Combinator a few classes ago. The total class of on-record Demo Days launches came to 166 startups, after 82 presentations today. If you missed out on our tireless coverage yesterday, check that out too. We also picked our 11 favorites from yesterday’s batch here. All 84 startups from Y Combinator’s S19 Demo Day 1 Here’s what we all saw today: Asher Bio: Starting off YC Day 2, this startup is trying to help your body stave off cancer. Asher Bio is building immuno-therapy drugs that ramp up your immune system to take on cancer cells. Existing therapies can lead to severe side effects, but the ex-Pfizer… ..... Read More.11 hours ago
- Adult website exposed personal data of 1.2 million users – CNETInformation included email addresses, location data, and content liked and shared on Luscious, a security research report says. ..... Read More.11 hours ago