Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Adam Neumann planned for his children and grandchildren to control WeWorkWeWork cofounder Adam Neumann didn’t plan for his family’s control of WeWork to end at his death but he expected it be controlled by future generations of Neumanns, too, says Business Insider, The outlet reports that in a speech Neumann gave to employees in January of this year, footage of which it says it has viewed, Neumann is seen saying that WeWork isn’t “just controlled — we’re generationally controlled.” He reportedly goes on to say that while the five children he shares with wife Rebekah Neumann “don’t have to run the company,” they “do have to stay the moral compass of the company.” According to BI, Neumann even invoked his future grandchildren, telling those gathered: “It’s important that one day, maybe in 100 years, maybe in 300 years, a great-great-granddaughter of mine will walk into that room and say, ‘Hey, you don’t know me; I actually control the place. The… ..... Read More.5 hours ago
- AT&T TV Now price hike could add $15 to your bill – CNETThe changes roll out next month. ..... Read More.5 hours ago
- The Mandalorian release schedule on Disney Plus has leaked – CNETThe new Star Wars series drops Nov. 12. ..... Read More.5 hours ago
- How to watch Astros vs. Yankees ALCS Game 5 tonight without cable – CNETWith a win tonight the Astros advance to the World Series. Cord cutters can stream it live on FS1. ..... Read More.6 hours ago
- A star died and this bizarre space blob was born – CNETNASA's Chandra observatory took a fresh look at the scenic remains of the Tycho supernova. ..... Read More.6 hours ago
- FTC Democrat says agency should get more aggressive with big tech – CNETRohit Chopra says the FTC has gone too easy on tech giants. ..... Read More.6 hours ago