Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- CEO Secrets: ‘Why I employ autistic people’Kurt Schoeffer, head of IT company Auticon, explains why he headhunts autistic people. ..... Read More.5 hours ago
- Not another AI postThis post is about a better world brought by human ingenuity. It’s about a human opportunity, an invitation to founders and investors in advanced economies to come and help us change the lives of billions of humans. Come join the movement to help mankind move forward for a better, fairer future. It’s time! Read More ..... Read More.5 hours ago
- To Keep U.S. Jobs, Chip Makers Share a Factory and Pin Hopes on TrumpComputer chips are still made in the United States, but foreign competition is looming. The industry wants President Trump to help. ..... Read More.5 hours ago
- MWC 2017: Samsung unveils two new tablets but no phoneThe South Korean tech firm has traditionally launched a new smartphone at the Mobile World Congress tech show. ..... Read More.8 hours ago
- Cash is no longer kingThe idea of a cashless society is one of the topics that stirs up a heated debate when it comes to the digitalization of banking and society. While the anonymity of cash acts as an enabler for the illegal economy, many fear that the lack of said anonymity will inevitably lead to an Orwellian society where individual freedom is limited. Read More ..... Read More.9 hours ago
- Sony surpasses expectations, selling 915,000 PlayStation VR headsets in first four monthsTurns out there might actually be money in VR hardware. Since going on sale just four months ago, Sony details to the NYT that the company has sold 915 thousand of its virtual reality headset, the PS VR. The article also details that Sony had originally set internal goals to sell one million headsets in the first six months of sales, a number that the company seems well-positioned to meet… Read More ..... Read More.9 hours ago