Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Latchel wants to make maintenance easier for landlords and property managersRelationships between landlords and their tenants don’t need to be fraught ones. With Y Combinator -backed Latchel, landlords and property managers can access a 24/7 maintenance service that takes requests from tenants and deploys the right professional to fix the things that need fixing. “At first we thought of doing a high-tech property management system,” Latchel founder Ethan Lieber told TechCrunch. “As we looked more into it and talked to other property management companies, maintenance kept coming up as a problem. So we decided to focus on maintenance.” Latchel has a bunch (of handypeople — all vetted and with at least two years of experience –in its network that it relies on for work inside buildings. In some cases, however, larger property management groups already have people they like to work with. At that point, Latchel simply takes over the relationship and coordinates between the handypeople and residents. In the event Latchel’s on-demand… ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Fortnite World Cup kicks off in April with $30 million final in July – CNETThe solo champion will walk away with $3 million. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Galaxy S10: Here’s what photos from the camera look like – CNETOK, the Galaxy S10 Plus to be specific. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- OnePlus’ sister phone maker, Oppo, wants in on the US market too – CNETOppo has seen the success that Huawei and OnePlus have had in western markets. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Elon Musk finally hosted meme review with the co-creator of Rick and MortyTesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk has been teasing — and his fanbase has been making pleas — to host a meme review. And after tweeted hints, meme review has arrived via YouTube star PewDiePie. Musk tweeted last month a photo and a question “Host meme review?” Host meme review? pic.twitter.com/k2SFtIUh1k — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) January 27, 2019 On Friday, Musk and Justin Roiland, one of the creators of Adult Swim’s Rick and Morty, appeared on YouTuber PewDiePie’s show for a meme review. During the segment, Musk and Roiland rate various memes, like the one pictured below, The pair provide commentary and funny quips. It looks like Musk and Roiland’s appearance has helped push PewDiePie above T-Series, an Indian music company on YouTube that has had the most subscribers. PewDiePie now has about a 20,000 subscriber lead. The final meme, which pictures what… ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Apple confirms its plans to close retail stores in the patent troll-favored Eastern Distri...Apple has confirmed its plans to close retail stores in the Eastern District of Texas – a move that will allow the company to better protect itself from patent infringement lawsuits, according to the Apple news site MacRumors which broke the news of the stores’ closures. Apple says that the impacted retail employees will be offered new jobs with the company as a result of these changes. The company will shut down its Apple Willow Bend store in Plano, Texas as well as its Apple Stonebriar store in Frisco, Texas, MacRumors reported, and Apple confirmed. These stores will permanently close up shop on Friday, April 12. Customers in the region will instead be served by a new Apple store located at the Galleria Dallas Shopping Mall, which is expected to open April 13. Apple did not comment on the stores’ dates of closure or the new store’s opening. However, it’s… ..... Read More.3 hours ago