Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- TechWatch: Anti-gun bots wreak havoc on social mediaA significant surge in anti-gun bot activity has been identified on the heels of recent mass shootings in Uvalde, Texas, and Buffalo, New York. Theses tragic incidents shook communities and renewed conversations about gun laws. CBS News' tech reporter Dan Patterson joins anchors Michelle Miller and Nancy Chen to weigh in on the impact the automated agents of propaganda have had in the aftermath of these tragedies. ..... Read More.6 mins ago
- America Kills Its Enemies in Our Name. And Then Keeps It Secret.What does it mean to be a citizen of a state that kills for you but doesn’t tell you about it? Are you still responsible? ..... Read More.9 mins ago
- Senators working on bipartisan effort to establish federal gun control measuresSen. Chris Murphy is working on a bipartisan effort to curb gun violence in the U.S. Meanwhile, former President Donald Trump and Sen. Ted Cruz are speaking at the annual National Rifle Association meeting in Houston. Democratic strategist Joel Payne and Republican strategist Leslie Sanchez join CBS News' Catherine Herridge to discuss. ..... Read More.10 mins ago
- The winner of The Voice Australia LEAKED ahead of Grand FinalBookmakers have already picked a winner from the final four contestants ahead of The Voice Australia's Grand Final on Sunday night. ..... Read More.12 mins ago
- Lewis Hamilton given permission by FIA to wear jewellery at MonacoJONATHAN McEVOY IN MONACO: Instead of penalising the seven-time world champion as they had pledged to do, the FIA granted him a further month's exemption to remove his nose stud. ..... Read More.14 mins ago
- Trump says teachers should be armed, and calls for cops in all schools at NRA meetingTrump called for an overhaul of school security in the aftermath of the Uvalde shooting and demanded that teachers be armed during a speech to NRA members on Friday. ..... Read More.15 mins ago