Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Facebook Trying To Police Campaign ManipulationGARYTALK.COM – Facebook is ramping up it’s efforts to respond to the real threat to the United States democratic process this country’s intelligence agencies are warning about. The social media giant’s members were inundated with disinformation, misinformation and other campaigns meant to steer voters’ choices at the 2016 ballot box. There is fear that the […] ..... Read More.1 year ago
- Keeping Busy In Retirement Makes Life SatisfyingGARYTALK.COM – I’ve not written anything for my GaryWords section of Garytalk for quite awhile. It’s not that I’ve taken a vacation, or anything as pleasurable as that. It’s quite the opposite. During my retirement years, I’ve been partially busy writing and editing content for eight websites. Additionally, I’ve been occupied with curating and processing […] ..... Read More.1 year ago
- Please Do Not Throw Away U.S. Senator Al FrankenGARYTALK.COM (GARYWORDS 11-19-2017) – We’ve given some close scrutiny behind the headlines of the Frankenstory causing a stir of sorts. In reality, it’s not what it seems, but, the situation was bound to lead to this development. The stampede of ME-TOO-ism is muddying up the waters and, unintentionally, I’m sure, dirtying some fine people who […] ..... Read More.2 years ago
- Some People Get Lucky, But Truth Is, Seatbelts WorkGARYTALK.COM (04/10/2017) – A video someone shared on Facebook reminded me of an incident in my past. The video on Facebook showed a traffic accident in which a driver lost control and was visibly thrown from the car as it went into the ditch at high speed. The man apparently was not wearing a seat […] ..... Read More.2 years ago
- Wisconsin Gov. Tommy Thompson Tells All On M&MGARYTALK.COM (GaryTapes No.1) – The first recording of conversations entered into the GaryTapes section of the GaryTalk.com website features a former, popular, Republican Wisconsin Governor, and a former Wood County, Wisconsin County Supervisor. During a career spanning from the mid-1960s until the year 2000, and beyond, Gary W. Morgan held thousands of broadcast radio, on-air […] ..... Read More.3 years ago