Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Vaping outbreak may have peaked, but more cases reported: CDCThe number of reported vaping-related lung illness deaths rose again this week to 52, up by four from last week's total, but federal health researchers believe the outbreak has peaked. ..... Read More.19 mins ago
- 98.5 The Sports Hub Promotes Rick Radzik To Program DirectorBeasley Media Sports “98.5 The Sports Hub” WBZ-FM Boston did not have to look far to find its next Program Director. Rick Radzik, who has served as Assistant Program Director at WBZ-FM since its 2009 launch, has been promoted to Program Director to fill the opening created by Mike Thomas’ move to the Market Manager position at Good Karma Brands Sports “ESPN 1000” WMVP Chicago. Thomas will continue to consult WBZ-FM. Prior to becoming APD of The Sports Hub in 2009, Radzik spent fifteen years at then-sister News/Talk 1030 WBZ as a producer and also worked at 590 WEEI during its All-News era along with the Boston Bruins and Celtics radio networks. Beasley Media Group Boston announces Rick Radzik has been named as the new Program Director at 98.5 The Sports Hub. He will officially begin his new role immediately. Radzik is the second individual to… ..... Read More.19 mins ago
- Ticket demand for 2020 Tokyo Paralympic Games is at ‘unprecedented’ levelThe first lottery phase is returning extraordinary results ..... Read More.20 mins ago
- ‘They don’t even allege a crime’: Trump adds ‘No crime!’ to ...Trump claimed Democrats are impeaching him without evidence of a crime. 'I did nothing wrong. This will be the first Impeachment ever where there was no crime. They don't even allege a crime.' ..... Read More.21 mins ago
- Victor Oladipo asks The Masked Singer’s Nicole Scherzinger out on a date after being...At 27, Victor might be 14 years younger than the pretty panelist, but that didn't stop him from telling her he would go on a date with her 'anywhere, anytime, any place' ..... Read More.21 mins ago
- Vaping illness death count surpasses 50 in USNEW YORK (AP) — The death toll in the vaping illness outbreak has topped 50, U.S. health officials said Thursday. The 52 deaths in 26 states are among the 2,409 hospitalized cases that have been reported across the nation this year, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said. Hospitalized cases have been most common […] ..... Read More.22 mins ago