Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Iran moves to strike 4 zeroes from its battered currencyTEHRAN, Iran (AP) — Iran’s president has sent a bill to parliament that would cut four zeroes from value of the nation’s sanctions-battered currency, the rial. Semi-official news agencies reported the news on Wednesday, saying President Hassan Rouhani send the bill with urgency to the parliament to consider. Iran’s rial has been hammered by the […] ..... Read More.22 mins ago
- Group: Saudi-led coalition killed 47 Yemen fishermen in 2018CAIRO (AP) — A leading rights group says the Saudi-led coalition killed at least 47 Yemeni fishermen in bombing attacks on fishing boats last year. Human Rights Watch says seven children were among the dead. The New York-based group also said Wednesday that more than 100 Yemeni fishermen are held in Saudi Arabia, some of […] ..... Read More.30 mins ago
- Fans fear for Spider-Man’s future after Sony and Marvel fail to reach rights agreeme...Spidey's in danger! ..... Read More.30 mins ago
- Trial to start in case of fatal shooting over parking spotCLEARWATER, Fla. (AP) — Jurors are set to hear opening arguments in the trial of a white man who is accused of fatally shooting an unarmed black man during a dispute over a parking space in Florida. Opening arguments were set Wednesday for a Clearwater courtroom. Five men and a woman were seated as jurors […] ..... Read More.40 mins ago
- DC enacts emergency regulations to stop migrant kids shelterWASHINGTON (AP) — Washington, D.C., has enacted emergency regulations to stop the federal government’s plan to house unaccompanied migrant children there. The Washington Post reports the regulations by Mayor Muriel E. Bowser’s administration were adopted Friday and prohibit licensing facilities housing more than 15 residents. They also require the director of the city’s child welfare […] ..... Read More.50 mins ago
- Venezuela crisis: President Maduro admits secret talks with USPresident Maduro says he has been talking to US officials even as new sanctions were planned. ..... Read More.50 mins ago