Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Thanks to tax code, rich keep getting richerThanks to the federal government, the rich just keep getting richer. A new release of IRS records shows how little the ultra-wealthy pay in federal income taxes. Apparently it is easy to shield your money from the federal government getting its hands on it when you are super rich. For example, Elon Musk paid nothing […] ..... Read More.18 mins ago
- Biden prepares to talk tough on China and Russia at NATOPresident Joe Biden is preparing to talk tough on China and Russia when he meets with NATO allies on Monday as he seeks to rebuild transatlantic ties that were frayed during the Donald Trump years. ..... Read More.19 mins ago
- Biden and other G7 leaders call out China to respect ‘human rights and fundamental freedoms...A final communique issued at the end of the G7 summit calls on China 'to respect human rights and fundamental freedoms, especially in relation to Xinjiang.' ..... Read More.25 mins ago
- In Wisconsin, Minnesota, around country, GOP ramps up misleading attack on Democrats’ policing pol...DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — When Minnesota Republican Tyler Kistner announced his candidacy for the U.S. House in April, he asked voters to ponder two questions: “What America will we leave for our children?” and “Will they be taught to hate their police?” Across the Mississippi River in Wisconsin, Republicans in the 3rd Congressional District […] ..... Read More.43 mins ago
- Trump is seen in public for first time since revelations his DoJ ‘spied’ on congressmanFormer President Trump was seen walking into Trump Tower on New York's Fifth Avenue on Sunday. Trump was seen wearing a navy suit but with his top button undone and without his red tie. ..... Read More.47 mins ago
- Biden lands in Brussels to reaffirm NATO ties frayed under TrumpJoe Biden touched down in Brussels on Sunday evening as he continues his first foreign trip as president and keeps his focus on rebuilding ties with European allies. ..... Read More.57 mins ago