Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- David Dinkins: New York City’s first black mayor diesDavid Dinkins, who has died aged 93, served as the city's first and only black mayor from 1990-1993. ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Donald Trump concedes in all but name as he caves and lets transition to Joe Biden FINALLY beginEmily Murphy, the GSA administrator, finally caved early Monday evening and wrote to Biden saying he can get transition resources - just after Michigan certified the Democrat's victory there. ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Travis Kalanick’s $37 million NYC penthouse ‘was the scene of a huge party where no one ...Writer Cat Marnell told The Cut she was invited to the September gathering at Kalanick's, inset, Soho penthouse, main. She said there were 'tons of people...and of course no one was wearing a mask'. ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Dolphins avoid getting ‘the bends’ when diving underwater by lowering their heart ratesResearchers from the Fundación Oceanogràfic worked with dolphins to discover how they handle diving and depth changes without developing the condition. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Dr. Fauci says New York and other states should accept COVID-19 vaccine once it’s approved by ...Anthony Fauci said he 'doesn't agree' that it's necessary for NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo and other state leaders to conduct their own independent reviews of a vaccine before distributing it. ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Elon Musk overtakes Bill Gates second-richest person in the world net worth growing by $100bn 2020Elon Musk added more than $100 billion to his net worth this year to reach $127.9bn. He has passed Bill Gates as the world's second-richest person at $127.7bn. ..... Read More.2 hours ago