Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Connecticut program to expunge records faces some delaysGov. Ned Lamont says the “vast majority” of eligible Connecticut residents with certain cannabis possession convictions - roughly 44,000 cases - should have their records automatically erased over the next 60 days. That's about a month longer than expected under… ..... Read More.2 days ago
- More Frequent Scans Not Linked to Improved Survival After Lung Cancer SurgeryWEDNESDAY, Dec. 7, 2022 (HealthDay News) -- For veterans with pathologic stage I non-small cell lung cancer receiving surgery, more frequent surveillance after surgery is not associated with improved survival, according to a study published online Nov. 29 in the… ..... Read More.3 days ago
- Kirstie Alley died of colon cancer. Here’s how to lower your riskA representative for Alley confirmed that she had been diagnosed with colon cancer prior to her death. ..... Read More.3 days ago
- Warnock, Walker campaign in Georgia; Verlander, Turner on the move; antisemitic celebrities stoke fe...Georgia's Senate runoff election, baseball free agency and concerns over hate are among the stories on the latest daily podcast. ..... Read More.4 days ago
- AHA News: ‘Supernatural’ Actor Had a Stroke at a Fan Convention. Now, He’s Giving ...MONDAY, Dec. 5, 2022 (American Heart Association News) -- Actor and musician Rob Benedict was in his natural habitat, onstage and entertaining an audience, when two of his friends decided to pull a practical joke on him. ..... Read More.4 days ago