Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Yodeling boy wants to do a duet with an NBA player..... Read More.12 mins ago
- North Carolina summer camp co-founder faces assault chargesCHARLOTTE, N.C. (AP) — The co-founder of a former North Carolina summer camp is charged with indecent liberties with a child in connection with allegations of sexual assault. Local news outlets report authorities say 52-year-old Ricardo Mata was arrested in March after police say the parents of an 8-year-old girl told them Mata had sexually […] ..... Read More.18 mins ago
- 2 Dallas police officer shot and critically woundedDALLAS (AP) — Two police officers have been shot and critically wounded in an incident at a hardware store in Dallas. The incident happened about 4:30 p.m. Tuesday outside a Home Depot store on U.S. 75 in northern Dallas. A message on the Dallas Police Department Twitter feed said the officers were critically wounded but […] ..... Read More.19 mins ago
- Man gets 10 years for setting stranger on fire at Denny’sPORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — A man who set a 69-year-old stranger on fire at a Denny’s restaurant near Portland has been sentenced to 10 years in prison. The Oregonian/OregonLive reports 25-year-old Deshaun Swanger pleaded guilty Monday to attempting to murder Scott Ranstrom at the restaurant in Happy Valley last year. He also pleaded guilty to […] ..... Read More.19 mins ago
- Los Angeles firm fined for selling lead-tainted jewelryLOS ANGELES (AP) — A Los Angeles company that sold jewelry for children that contained dangerous levels of toxic lead and cadmium has been fined $1.6 million. State officials on Tuesday said a judge approved the judgment this month against Luxy Accessory and its owner, Hyun Sook Kim. The Department of Toxic Substances says Luxy […] ..... Read More.20 mins ago
- Man arraigned in hit-and-run crash that killed Detroit boyDETROIT (AP) — A Detroit-area man has been charged with reckless driving causing death in a hit-and-run crash that killed an 8-year-old boy. The Wayne County prosecutor’s office says 27-year-old Stephen Williams of Ecorse was arraigned Tuesday. Brandyn Starks was crossing a street Thursday in southwest Detroit when witnesses say he was hit by an […] ..... Read More.21 mins ago