Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Italian man, 33, recounts contracting coronavirus despite being otherwise healthyA 33-year-old Italian man tested positive for the coronavirus despite being in top physical shape and maintaining a strict workout routine. ..... Read More.8 mins ago
- Coronavirus live news: US deaths could reach 200,000 as UK warned of six-month lockdownUS expert Dr Anthony Fauci makes grim prediction; Moscow announces lockdown of 12m people; Syria records first death. Follow the latest updatesCoronavirus latest: at a glanceSpain’s daily death toll rises again while Italy expects peak in a weekUS coronavirus updates – liveAustralia coronavirus updates – liveSee all our coronavirus coverage 1.18am BSTAn update from Panama now, where Patrick Greenfield and Erin McCormick report that the covid-19 stricken Zaandam cruise liner and its sister ship will start crossing the Panama canal tonight, the Guardian understands. The number of people with flu-like-symptoms on a Covid-19 stricken cruise ship off the coast of Panama has risen by almost a third in two days, from 138 to 179. 1.12am BSTAlmost half of company bosses in 45 countries are speeding up plans to automate their businesses as workers are forced to stay at home during the coronavirus outbreak. Related: Bosses speed up automation as virus… ..... Read More.16 mins ago
- New restrictions: CDC issues domestic travel advisoryGet info: Alerts | Newsletter | Podcast | Q&A | Timeline | Symptoms ..... Read More.27 mins ago
- A breakdown of false and misleading statements at Trump’s Rose Garden briefingPresident Donald Trump has made numerous false and misleading statements at the near-daily White House coronavirus briefings. ..... Read More.30 mins ago
- Taiwan invites US newspapers expelled by China to move their operationsTaiwan’s foreign minister on Friday invited three U.S. newspapers to move their operations to the island after China expelled journalists stationed in Beijing. ..... Read More.32 mins ago
- John Prine: singer-songwriter critically ill with Covid-19 symptoms, family saysMusician has been hospitalized since Thursday and has been placed on a ventilatorThe family of John Prine says the singer-songwriter is critically ill and has been placed on a ventilator while being treated for Covid-19-type symptoms.A message posted on Prine’s Twitter page Sunday said the Angel from Montgomery singer has been hospitalized since Thursday and his condition worsened on Saturday. Continue reading... ..... Read More.59 mins ago