Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Fire forces evacuation of some residents in Jefferson CountyCULVER, Ore. (AP) — Authorities in Jefferson County have told residents in the Three Rivers community to leave immediately as winds whipped a fire burning in central Oregon. Sheriff Jim Adkins issued an evacuation order Thursday night for the private development near Lake Billy Chinook. The fire has scorched more than a square mile about […] ..... Read More.21 mins ago
- Hundreds pray and march in Seattle to protest separation of immigrant familiesReligious leaders Thursday evening said they were tired of having their faith used to justify the separation of families at the southern border. More than 300 people showed up to march from Saint Mark’s Episcopal Cathedral to Saint James Cathedral on Capitol Hill to advocate for the children and families experiencing the brunt of President […] ..... Read More.30 mins ago
- Van Jones: Forget the jacket. Find the kidsChris Cuomo spars with former Trump campaign strategist David Urban over the administration's reversal on the practice of separating families. ..... Read More.33 mins ago
- Days after rapper’s Florida slaying, a suspect is arrestedPOMPANO BEACH, Fla. (AP) — A 22-year-old suspect has been arrested and charged with murder days after the killing of rising rap star XXXTentacion, who was fatally shot in his luxury BMW electric car as he left an upscale motorcycle dealership in Florida. Dedrick Devonshay Williams of Pompano Beach was arrested shortly before 7 p.m. […] ..... Read More.34 mins ago
- Chris Cuomo: They don’t want you to see the realityCNN's Chris Cuomo slams Trump and the White House, arguing that the problem of children being separated from their parents is far from over. ..... Read More.41 mins ago
- Federal study: Chemicals toxic below recommended EPA levelsPARKERSBURG, W.Va. (AP) — A federal study says the chemicals a West Virginia factory used to make non-stick products are dangerous at levels well below those recommended by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. News outlets report the federal Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry released the study on PFAS chemicals Wednesday. It says they […] ..... Read More.54 mins ago