Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Watch: Trump berates reporter for ‘threatening’ questionDuring a coronavirus task force briefing, President Trump interrupts PBS reporter Yamiche Alcindor after she asks about his previous claim that governors don't need all of the equipment they are requesting to fight the pandemic. ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Coronavirus: Trump extends restrictions beyond EasterThe US president extends measures to 30 April, saying casualties are likely to peak in two weeks. ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Bosses speed up automation as virus keeps workers homeLivelihoods at risk as EY finds 41% of employers globally prepare for after the crisisAlmost half of company bosses in 45 countries are speeding up plans to automate their businesses as workers are forced to stay at home during the coronavirus outbreak.Some 41% of respondents in a survey by the auditing firm EY said they were investing in accelerating automation as businesses prepared for a post-crisis world. Continue reading... ..... Read More.1 hour ago
- Trump extends social distancing guidelines to April 301 hour ago
- The CDC has issued multiple travel advisories as US coronavirus cases topped 135,856Get info: Alerts | Newsletter | Podcast | Q&A | Timeline | Symptoms ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Coronavirus map of the US: latest cases state by stateCoronavirus – live updatesFull coronavirus coverageThe number of confirmed cases of Covid-19 continues to grow in the US. Mike Pence, the vice-president, is overseeing the US response to the coronavirus.So far, 80% of patients experience a mild form of the illness, which can include a fever and pneumonia, and many of these cases require little to no medical intervention. That being said, elderly people and those with underlying conditions such as diabetes or heart and lung issues are the most vulnerable. The coronavirus death rate in China for people 80 or over, in the government’s study of more than 72,000 cases, was 14.8%. Continue reading... ..... Read More.2 hours ago