Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- Thousands take to streets in Greece in protest over 2008 shooting of teenagerPolice tactics again in spotlight after shooting of Romany boy on eve of annual march for Alexis GrigoropoulosThousands of people have joined protests in Athens, Thessaloniki and other Greek cities to commemorate the fatal police shooting of a teenager, hours after violence erupted over a similar incident in the north of the country.Police estimated more than 11,000 protesters had joined protests on Tuesday amid fears of renewed clashes as a Romany boy, shot in the head by an officer, fought for his life. Continue reading... ..... Read More.32 mins ago
- Former nurse accused of amputating dying man’s foot without permissionSeveral other nurses at the facility told police the nurse mentioned wanting to have the foot taxidermied. ..... Read More.38 mins ago
- Ukraine war: Zelensky visits troops near ‘most difficult’ front lineUkraine's president says the defence of the Donetsk region is crucial to protect the entire nation. ..... Read More.38 mins ago
- Riot police and Morocco fans clash before World Cup match with SpainSecurity dragged people away in most serious trouble so farOrganisers blamed trouble on hundreds of ticketless fansMultiple skirmishes broke out between riot police and Morocco supporters amid chaotic scenes before their team’s shock penalty shootout victory against Spain.Security forces, who also deployed mounted officers and dogs, dragged away at least three people in the most serious trouble of the World Cup. One policeman fell off his horse in the disturbances. Continue reading... ..... Read More.41 mins ago
- Family of fallen officer won’t shake hands with GOP leaders at ceremonyDeceased Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick's brother said of Republican leaders that "they have no idea what integrity is." ..... Read More.46 mins ago
- Family of fallen Capitol Police officer won’t shake hands with GOP leaders at ceremonyThe family of U.S. Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, who died a day after the January 6 attack, did not shake hands with Republican lawmakers Mitch McConnell or Kevin McCarthy at a ceremony honoring officers who responded to the riot. Sicknick's brother told CBS News that he snubbed them because they "can't stand up for what's right and wrong." ..... Read More.47 mins ago