Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- The devastating impact of Covid-19 in New York – podcastThe Guardian US health reporter Jessica Glenza reports from New York, where medical facilities and staff are being overwhelmed by the Covid-19 outbreak New York City is a densely populated city that welcomes millions of visitors every month – which in part explains why it’s been hit so hard by the Covid-19 pandemic. With more than 2,000 deaths and a staggering 84,000 cases across the state, New York has now overtaken Wuhan in terms of the sheer number of Covid-19 patients.The Guardian US reporter Jessica Glenza tells Mythili Rao about the seismic impact the virus is having on medical facilities and its staff, some of whom have said their hospitals are like war zones Continue reading... ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Dr. Gupta demonstrates how to keep groceries and take-out items coronavirus-free• Fact check: Governor says we only just learned people without symptoms could spread coronavirus. Experts have been saying that for months • 'Inexcusable': Sanjay Gupta and Anderson Cooper stunned by Georgia governor's remark ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Georgia governor admits he just learned asymptomatic people can spread COVID-193 hours ago
- ‘Appalled:’ Sen. Chuck Schumer responds to President Trump’s letter3 hours ago
- Chris Hayes: The pandemic is coming for every state3 hours ago
- Chris Hayes remembers some of the victims of COVID-193 hours ago