Searchable News & Info From Reliable Online Sources.
- My pandemic epiphany: the best part of having eight partners is being aloneForced to quarantine away from her multiple lovers, Ashley Ray embraced isolation and loved itOn my 20th birthday, the first person I’d ever been in a long-term relationship with proposed to me. We’d been dating for almost three years. I said yes. Everyone we knew was shocked. Even at 20, I’d made it clear I wasn’t the type to believe in traditional relationships. I spent most of high school quoting Simone de Beauvoir when friends asked me for relationship advice. It turns out being pretentious is the most dangerous gateway to polyamory. Related: All you need is loves: the truth about polyamory Continue reading... ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Buttigieg: Joe Biden has a plan for an economy ‘in shambles’2 hours ago
- ‘They scavenged scraps’: the Britons rounded up by the Nazis in occupied Franc...Descendants of the 3,000 British internees and their families recount one of the war’s forgotten episodesThe soldiers and gendarmes came early – so early that some of the people they took were still wearing pyjamas. In the first days of July 1940, barely a week after the armistice, few had been expecting the first Nazi roundup of enemy aliens on French soil.Aided by lists dutifully drawn up by French mayors, the occupying Germans seized 1,648 men in the départements of the Nord and the Pas de Calais in those initial raids, and the total would go on rising to 3,000 civilians including women and children. Continue reading... ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Tokyo pays clubs and hostess bars to close after spike in coronavirus casesCity authorities, which cannot legally force closures, offer incentives after Japan capital reports a record 224 new casesCoronavirus – latest updatesSee all our coronavirus coverageNightclubs and hostess bars in Tokyo are to be paid to close after the Japanese capital recorded 224 coronavirus cases on Thursday, the highest daily tally since the pandemic began.Authorities had previously refused to give nightlife businesses economic support during the pandemic, but have changed tack after 80% of Thursday’s infections were among people in their 20s and 30s. Many of them were identified after more than 3,000 tests were carried out in Tokyo entertainment districts, including Shinjuku and Ikebukuro. Continue reading... ..... Read More.2 hours ago
- Buttigieg: Trump doesn’t seem to care about protecting U.S. troops2 hours ago
- Team Trump feels ‘grim’ about re-election as problems pile up2 hours ago